Jobs at Innovatily
- You'll work with the design lead to create high-quality mockups for the development
- You'll design and refine various mobile flows related to trading stocks and managing an investment portfolio
- You'll help build out our design system and processes
Our Ideal Candidate :
- You have experience with design tools like Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD
- Some experience with visual/graphic design would be great, but is not a requirement Application Requirements
A portfolio showcasing any work would be preferred. - If you don't have a portfolio, show us anything you've worked on, or make anything & present it to us!
Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
• 4+ years of infrastructure and operations management
Experience at a global scale.
• 4+ years of experience in operations management, including monitoring, configuration management, automation, backup, and recovery.
• Broad experience in the data center, networking, storage, server, Linux, and cloud technologies.
• Broad knowledge of release engineering: build, integration, deployment, and provisioning, including familiarity with different upgrade models.
• Demonstratable experience with executing, or being involved of, a complete end-to-end project lifecycle.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills – both oral and written.
• Skilled at collaborating effectively with both Operations and Engineering teams.
• Process and documentation oriented.
• Attention to details. Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to simplify complex situations and lead calmly through periods of crisis.
• Experience implementing and optimizing operational processes.
• Ability to lead small teams: provide technical direction, prioritize tasks to achieve goals, identify dependencies, report on progress.
• Strong fluency in Linux environments is a must.
• Good SQL skills.
• Demonstratable scripting/programming skills (bash, python, ruby, or go) and the ability to develop custom tool integrations between multiple systems using their published API’s / CLI’s.
• L3, load balancer, routing, and VPN configuration.
• Kubernetes configuration and management.
• Expertise using version control systems such as Git.
• Configuration and maintenance of database technologies such as Cassandra, MariaDB, Elastic.
• Designing and configuration of open-source monitoring systems such as Nagios, Grafana, or Prometheus.
• Designing and configuration of log pipeline technologies such as ELK (Elastic Search Logstash Kibana), FluentD, GROK, rsyslog, Google Stackdriver.
• Using and writing modules for Infrastructure as Code tools such as Ansible, Terraform, helm, customize.
• Strong understanding of virtualization and containerization technologies such as VMware, Docker, and Kubernetes.
• Specific experience with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon EC2 deployments and virtual machines.c
- Proficient with Node.js and frameworks.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- 4+ Yrs of relevant Experience
- Node.js and frameworks
- HTML5, and CSS3
We are looking for a full-time Senior Front End Developer – ReactJS, who is well-versed with the process of combining the art of programming with the art of designing.
1) Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
2) Work with the UI/UX design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
3) Should take an active role on both sides and help in defining the look and functionality of the application.
1) Deep knowledge in React.JS Practices
2) Must have minimum 4 years of hands-on experience with NgRX or Redux.
4) Knowledge of CSS and JS methods.
5) Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading
6) Build and deploy process knowledge.
Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
Screen candidates resumes and job applications
Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Strong decision-making skills
Any degree or in Human Resources Management
- Looking for 2+ Years of Java Developers.
- Looking for Immediate joiners.
- Application development experience in Spring Framework, Spring MVC ,Spring Boot.
- Experience in designing and developing microservices.
- Experience in data structures.
- Working experience on Python or Java Selenium, POM, TestNG, Maven, Web application automation, Eggplant scriptingJIRA, Maven, Eclipse.
- Expertise in automating the manual tasks with Batch - Shell scripting, API framework development, Automation framework migration
- Functional expertise on Eclipse - Java, TestNG,Maven, Web application automation, Senstalk
- Exposure to the applications launched on the Linux platforms.
- The role expects overall strong exp in Web Testing, DB test, and API Test areas.
- Strong knowledge of Scripting and Framework (Selenium Webdriver, Appium and API)
About the job
We focus on client adoption of disruptive technologies, technology architecture and providing specialized skills related to integration, custom software engineering, testing, application modernization, agile and more. We help our clients with the most complex projects including working in open web platforms, DevOps platforms as well as intelligent Computing and Architecture enhancement.
We are looking for hands on, smart thinking Applications developer to join our fast-growing team of talented professionals. You will have the opportunity to work on large enterprise solutions and deliver solutions that deliver business performance for our customers.
WORK YOU’LL DO
- Design and develop microservices/APIs using either Java/Spring boot, ISTIO, Kubernetes, Docker, CI / CD Pipelines
- You would scale micro services using Kafka or similar messaging systems.
- Collaborate with clients, architects, and application architectures to understand the operational objectives and purpose of the future system integration.
- Understand the points of integration between the different systems and highlight the potential risks associated with the delivery of solutions
- Collaborate with Functional Designers and Developers in order to find best solutions
- Produce detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Assist in producing solutions with threat assessments and associated security awareness.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5- 8 years of hands-on experience designing and developing microservices using either Java/Spring Boot
- 3-5 years of experience with system integration
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger
- Experience developing within agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline
- Experienced in 3-tier, n-tier, cloud computing, microservices architectures and SOA.
- Good knowledge of integration architectures
- Experience supporting and/or implementing complex integration projects
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience with Data modelling would be an asset
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Ability to drive design from Stories and Requirements
- Adept at UML, Design Patterns, Reusable Services Development,
- Knowledge on Scaling Microservices
- Hands-on experience building database-backed web applications using Python based frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and experience developing Python applications that are deployed in Linux environments
- Experience building client-side and server-side API-level integrations in Python
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration systems like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL document stores like the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience in using and managing Git based version control systems - Azure DevOps, GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in using project management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps etc.
- Expertise in Cloud based development and deployment using cloud providers like AWS or Azure
- Should have strong experience in Salesforce Development.
- Knowledge in Lightning.
- Hands-on with Visual force, Apex.
- SFDC Experience with focus on Apex, Triggers and Visualforce Development.
- Experience enhancing & debugging existing Apex and Visualforce codebase.
- Should have good experience in Salesforce configuration & customization.
- Must have SFDC knowledge including but not limited to Workflows, Validations, Approval Process etc Security Model, Data Model
- Must have Hands-on Customization Apex, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch and Schedule Apex
- Must have Awareness of Application Migration Tools/Methods
- Must have Awareness of Data Migration Apex Data Loader
- Good Communication skills required.
People hiring at Innovatily
About the company
With a team comprising of tech enthusiasts, we are a high energy startup exploring the domains of emerging mobile market. Looking for a smart, sexy and intuitive mobile app to bring a significant impact to your business? We, at Grappus are committed to deliver innovative mobility solutions that surpasses customer expectations - building brand loyalty and nurturing continuous engagements. Our collaborative approach brings digital strategy to life through our custom-built versatile solutions fortified to meet your ever changing business environment. We strive to build high quality products for startups and enterprise clients across iPhone, iPad, Android and the web. With a valuable experience and knowledge of the mobile market along with our passion towards technology, we bring complete perfection to our work.
About the company
Teknotrait Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
About the company
Lirisoft India Private Limited
About the company
Neuweg Technologies Pvt Ltd
About the company
About the company
About the company