LINQ Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Senior .NET Cloud (Azure) Practitioner
Job Description Experience: 5-12 years (approx.)
- Strong Restful API, Micro-services development experience using ASP.NET CORE Web APIs (C#);
- Must have exceptionally good software design and programming skills in .Net Core (.NET 3.X, .NET 6) Platform, C#, ASP.net MVC, ASP.net Web API (RESTful), Entity Framework & LINQ
- Good working knowledge on Azure Functions, Docker, and containers
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure Platform - Azure Functions, Application Gateway, API Management, Redis Cache, App Services, Azure Kubernetes, CosmosDB, Azure Search, Azure Service Bus, Function Apps, Azure Storage Accounts, Azure KeyVault, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Active Directory, Application Insights, Azure SQL Database, Azure IoT, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Data Factory, Virtual Networks and networking.
- Strong SQL Server expertise and familiarity with Azure Cosmos DB, Azure (Blob, Table, queue) storage, Azure SQL etc
- Experienced in Test-Driven Development, unit testing libraries, testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming, including Design Patterns
- Cloud Architecture - Technical knowledge and implementation experience using common cloud architecture, enabling components, and deployment platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with the proven ability to work as a team with other disciplines outside of engineering are a must
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Certified Azure Solution Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure – Fundamentals Exam AZ-900
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator – Associate Exam AZ-104
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer – Associate Exam AZ-204
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert (AZ-400)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-305)
- Good understanding of software architecture, scalability, resilience, performance;
- Working knowledge of automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Azure Pipeline or Jenkins or similar
Roles & Responsibilities
- Defining best practices & standards for usage of libraries, frameworks and other tools being used;
- Architecture, design, and implementation of software from development, delivery, and releases.
- Breakdown complex requirements into independent architectural components, modules, tasks and strategies and collaborate with peer leadership through the full software development lifecycle to deliver top quality, on time and within budget.
- Demonstrate excellent communications with stakeholders regarding delivery goals, objectives, deliverables, plans and status throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Should be able to work with various stakeholders (Architects/Product Owners/Leadership) as well as team - Lead/ Principal/ Individual Contributor for Web UI/ Front End Development;
- Should be able to work in an agile, dynamic team environment;
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
- Hands-on experience in Software development in C# [Desktop Applications].
- Strong expertise in OOPS, basic design skills.
- Experience in C#, Winforms is must,
- Knowledge in PRISM, MVVM, LinQ.
- Expertise in multi-threaded programming.
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Experience of software development process.
- Expertise in development, testing and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of design patterns and its usage and tools like Visio.
- Experience in UML, SOLID.
- Experience in unit testing frameworks like NUnit.
- Expertise in troubleshooting bugs and finding solutions.
- Strong abstraction, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process Oriented.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Participate in requirements analysis and give estimates for development.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Client handling experience
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Ability to work as a team player also as an individual contributor.
- Understanding of Scrum, Agile and Agile processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of C#, .Net core, ASP.NET MVC professional development experience
- Candidate should have hands-on with Logic App, Function App, Azure Function
- Working experience on SQL Server and No SQL Database
- Experience in ORM like LINQ & Entity Framework
- Knowledge of the NoSQL Database will be a great advantage.
- Great analytical skills and logical reasoning.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, and data structures.
- Experience designing and consuming REST APIs
- Knowledge of Code Repository systems including GIT, Github & SVN
- Should have strong practical knowledge of API Management Services (APIM)
- Good to have: Angular JS, React JS or any other frameworks.
Tools : Visual Studio ,Visual studio code ,SQL server management studio, swagger and postman tool
Educational Qualification: BE, MCA OR Msc IT
Mid-level to Senior .NET developers for back-end development
.Net C#, Asp.Net, WebAPI, SQL, Entity Framework.
.Net Core Added Advantage
· Strong Experience require in SqlServer & MySql & Sqllite
· Experience required in ASP.NET MVC & ASP.NET
· Expericend required in Restful services using WCF & WEB API
· Strong experience using Entity Framework (Edmx,code first)
. Experience require in ADO.NET
· Familiarity with the client side framework jQuery & Javacsript & Reactjs
. Familiarity with HTML & CSS
· Familiarity with Git Repositories
. Familiarity with Microsoft Azure
. Having knowledge in Xamarin.Forms will be added advantage
- Technical skills in C# .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC and Entity framework, LINQ and REST APIs
- Have good analytical ability to breakdown problem statements into solutions
- Working knowledge of various development tools like IDE’s (VS2008 or above), source control systems like TFS, Subversion.
- Good at Troubleshooting, problem solving and has supported customers in production environment
- Experience in Test driven development is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to follow verbal/written instructions
- Ability to troubleshoot assigned technical issues and also the ability to meet tight project deadlines
- MUST have experience in major systems development and implementation
- Leading a team would be an added advantage.
The .NET Lead/Arch position will be responsible for architecture, development, maintenance, and support of all development applications regardless of size. This individual must maintain effective customer relationships; as well as effective communication and coordination with various other technology groups. The Senior Architect is expected to be able to architect, analyze, design, code, test, and implement large projects and troubleshoot any Enterprise Development production system. This position is also expected to have the ability to do cross-discipline work with networks, servers, and infrastructure and be able to understand how they affect development projects.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:·
Analyze new requirements and provide impact analysis addressing technical design and identifying individual tasks
· Architect, design and implement solutions for requirements.
· Setting up CI/CD pipelines and Continuous integration & delivery of the application to Dev/Test/PROD environments.
· Design and coding of new facilities.
· Communication of technical details that impact the fulfillment of requirements.
· Iterative development of software with responsiveness to constructive feedback.
· Provide application support against agreed service levels including the implementation of bug fixes
· Develop and maintain code to a high standard within IT development and maintenance projects.
· Troubleshoot and problem-solve support issues as they arise and as directed by the project manager and technical architect.
· Code reviews of the work of peers in the group.
· Perform unit testing of work.
· Write documentation and comment code as required.
· Ensure code is properly version-controlled.
· Supervise and mentor junior staff
10+ years complete SDLC experience.
C#.Net MVC/ Core.
Web Services / WCF Service /WebAPI
Atlassian Suite (Jira)
KINDLY REVERT WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME
Title : .Net Developer with Cloud
Locations: Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune and new Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Full Time
.Net Job Description:
Required experience on below skills:
. Experience with MS Azure: App Service, Functions, Cosmos DB and Active Directory
· Deep understanding of C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API 2, MVC
· Experience with MS SQL Server
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Strong understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or Subversion
· Usage of automated build and/or unit testing and continuous integration systems
· Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills.
· Capable of building relationships with colleagues and key individuals.
. Must have capability of learning new technologies.
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, NoSQL, and Message Queue
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices in building web based applications
- Familiarity with SQL Server / Oracle Databases
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise architecture, design patterns and SOA services
- Responsible for design, code, configuration, and implementation of high quality software solutions
- Analyzes and automates tasks, automating tasks through scripting and tools
- Works closely with technical leaders to help develop solution architecture, core system components, and proof of concepts
- Work both autonomously and with relevant teams to tackle complex technical issues
- Participate in design, code, and QA walkthroughs and reviews
· Design a complex architecture landscape involving API integrations.
· Hands-on experience in ASP.Net, C#, MVC, WCF, Restful services, Web API, AngularJS, Entity Framework
· Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
· Must have excellent oral & email communication skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Must have a positive attitude and a yearning to get things done and demonstrate ownership of deliverables.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
· Knowledge in Microsoft Azure.
· Good Command on Agile Development & Azure DevOps.
· Knowledge in Angular / React / Node JS
· Mainly they are looking for:
- Expertise in developing services (SOAP-WCF and REST)
- Expertise in web development frameworks like ASP.NET MVC
- Good knowledge of database concepts and Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, design patterns, concurrency, algorithms, and software design
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor.
- Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment.
Hands-on 5 to 7 years of current development experience
supporting/troubleshooting a high-volume online platform
Database – expert MS SQL Server skills, including views and stored procedures, and provide ongoing support, including analyzing logs, writing complex SQL scripts
Exposure to developing applications using REST API and Angular would be beneficial (or knowledge of troubleshooting API based application)
Experience using dev toolkits eg. GitHub, SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, LINQPad, Postman, reviewing/analyzing application logs
Understanding of development and release processes, including branching.
- Design complex architecture landscape involving API integrations
- Hands-on experience in ASP.Net, C#, MVC, WCF, Restful services, Web API, AngularJS, Entity Framework
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent oral & email communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have a positive attitude and a yearning to get things done and demonstrate ownership of deliverables
Job Title/Designation/Position: Dotnet Developer / Sr. Dotnet Developer
Total Experience: 4-8 years
Relevant Experience: 4-8 years
Job Location: Pune/Hyderabad/Bangalore & Hyderabad
Primary Skills (Must have):
- C# with good understanding of OOPS, design patterns and multi-threading
- .Net Framework
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Automated tests (nUnit)
- Knowledge of SQL Server/Oracle database and able to write Store-Procedures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills along with Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology / MCA
Secondary Skills (Nice to have):
- Node JS
1) Candiadte must have good exposure in .Net development.
2) Exposure in mvc, asp.net, LINQ, WCF/WPF etc.
3) Must have worked on react js (front end design).
4) Good to have any certification related with .Net/ C#
What you'll do:
- Solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push technical boundaries
- Work closely with both external clients and internal, cross-functional product and technical teams to support multiple projects
- Maintain technical design documentation, communicating architectural and design changes to development teams
- Conduct regular design and code reviews, establishing and publishing quality and performance metrics
- Manage and foster a team-oriented environment, providing technical oversight to team members
- Bachelor of Science
- 9+ years of experience working with .NET technologies, with advanced proficiency in C#
- A minimum of 4-5 years working with SQL Server Databases, designing new or altering existing table structures to meet project requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise architecture and SOA services
- Strong background in web technologies and architectures
- Technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Data-driven, analytical approach to problem solving and project management
- Experience working in a product-based IT company and/or banking and financial services company
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies, including Agile
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, NoSQL, Message Queue, and building Reusable Libraries
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
3-9 Years of experience into C#, .Net & WPF(mandatory).
Strong background in Software Development/Engineering
Good experience of the n-Tier architectures with REST web services (WebAPI would be a plus).
Hands on experience with .NET 4.5, C#, WPF with MVVM or PRISM and WebAPI or WCF
Should have worked on SQL Server
Worked on LINQ and Entity Framework
Sound Knowledge of SOA Principles.
Experience with Agile/Scrum Organization.
Experience with ATDD / TDD (Fitnesse for the ATDD would be a plus)
Experience with Continuous Integration environments (TeamCity would be a plus)
Experience with TFS as a source code repository and as a Scrum tool.
Excellent communication skills with fluent English.
Knowledge on UML, design patterns, design principles such as SOLID / DRY and best coding practices.
Proven ability and interest in building new application feature which interacts with existing application and infrastructure.
Test Driven Development
Domain Driven Design