LINQ Jobs in Pune
Job Title: .Net Technical Lead (8-15) yrs. (Available immediately) Work From Office.
- 8 years of s/w development building business applications in Microsoft .NET Platform
- 2 years of technical leadership experience
- IT architecture experience, s/w development lifecycles, project scoping, process improvement, and exposure to a wide range of technologies and tools
Technology stack (Microsoft web-related technologies):
- C#, .NET Core, ASP.Net, MVC framework, Webforms, LINQ, SQL Server, Azure Services
- Experience with Azure will be a big plus
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft .NET Framework
- Experience with security, performance, and cloud computing practices
- Proficient in ASP.Net
Skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the team(s)
- Knowledge of development languages, applications, and tools
- Enterprise knowledge of business and platforms across systems and in our core technology service model
- Proven ability to quickly learn new processes and tools, business domains, and technical applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage, measure, and continuously improve working performance and quality of teams and individuals
- Prepare proofs-of-concept of architecturally significant uses cases or integrations
- Must develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work well within a team
Core competencies (Technology leadership):
- Make technical/architectural decisions. Lead projects, review technical designs, and provide guidance to software engineers on technical and architectural design decisions.
- Work with software engineers and other architects to define/refine the product structure to align with the business, development, deployment, and maintenance needs.
- Work with customers and product line management to identify, refine, and translate customer needs into concrete technical requirements.
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, and products.
- Propose and follow through with improvements in processes and tools.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Participate in requirements analysis and give estimates for development.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Client handling experience
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Ability to work as a team player also as an individual contributor.
- Understanding of Scrum, Agile and Agile processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of C#, .Net core, ASP.NET MVC professional development experience
- Candidate should have hands-on with Logic App, Function App, Azure Function
- Working experience on SQL Server and No SQL Database
- Experience in ORM like LINQ & Entity Framework
- Knowledge of the NoSQL Database will be a great advantage.
- Great analytical skills and logical reasoning.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, and data structures.
- Experience designing and consuming REST APIs
- Knowledge of Code Repository systems including GIT, Github & SVN
- Should have strong practical knowledge of API Management Services (APIM)
- Good to have: Angular JS, React JS or any other frameworks.
Tools : Visual Studio ,Visual studio code ,SQL server management studio, swagger and postman tool
Educational Qualification: BE, MCA OR Msc IT
Job Description- .Net Tech Lead - Project Manager
Coordinate with the onsite coordinator and client IT development lead on a daily basis.
Ability to create and manage a knowledge base which can be utilized not only by new comers but also by the existing team. Encourage healthy competition among team members with focus on quality over quantity.
To guide and mentor team and embrace changes and industry best practices. To promote best practice through example and drive enshrinement. Develop excellent relationships with peers, developers, testers and business stakeholders at offshore and onsite.
Healthcare domain understanding is good to have.
Experience of continuous delivery approaches and technology will be useful.
To keep up to date with industry best practice and promote skills growth across the Support function.
Proficient in.Net 4.5, .Net Core (is a plus)
Proficient in Angular 8 and above
Proficient in API development (Restful)
Proficient in ORM (preferably dapper), LINQ
Proficient in Scrum and Agile
Good knowledge of Azure DevOps
Good knowledge of Kubernetes, containers and Dockers
Good knowledge of .Net workflow engine (open source)
Good in Entity framework, MVC and Design patterns
Proficient in Database - SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB
Automated unit testing (MS Unit test, NUnit)
Must have basic knowledge of integrating applications with single sign-on services (e.g.: Active directory/LDAP authentication/SSO)
Must have knowledge of working on source safe repository (Git with Visual Studio)
Knowledge of Jenkins and Swagger.
Title : .Net Developer with Cloud
Locations: Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune and new Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Full Time
.Net Job Description:
Required experience on below skills:
. Experience with MS Azure: App Service, Functions, Cosmos DB and Active Directory
· Deep understanding of C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API 2, MVC
· Experience with MS SQL Server
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Strong understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or Subversion
· Usage of automated build and/or unit testing and continuous integration systems
· Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills.
· Capable of building relationships with colleagues and key individuals.
. Must have capability of learning new technologies.
- Good Coding Skills
- Hands on Experience on C#
- Object Oriented concepts using C#
- File IO
- GAC concepts
- Entity framework
- .Net Core Concepts
- Sql Queries
- Knowledge of Angular/React/Vue/Java Script/ Type Script
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- SQL Server and PL/SQL
- Understanding of Design Patterns
- Good in communications (Verbal and Written)
- Should have worked individually or in team
Our Customer is building and configuring New Dealer Management Software (DMS) for the Indian continent. DMS will be executed in multiple phases, Our customer is looking for a full stack developer to execute the project. The candidate will be working extensively on C#, MVC and Entity framework and helping Devops team to smoothen the release process
Designation: .Net Developer
Job Brief: We are looking for a Windows Applications Developer who possesses a passion for
pushing mobile technologies to the limits. Who will design and code functional programs and applications
Roles and Responsibility:
- Programmer to develop stand-alone Windows application
- Focus on the development of the software life cycle.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Design and build advanced applications for the Windows platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Coordinate efforts with other developers, plan high-level architecture for solutions, code
software to spec, track, and resolve software defects.
- Understanding client requirements and how they translate to new application features
- Collaborating with the development team and other IT staff to set specifications for new
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design
- In-depth knowledge in basic frameworks to create user interfaces faster and easier. Requirements:
- Proven experience of 1 to 5 years as a windows application developer
- C#, .NET Core, .NET Web API, JSON, XML. Knowledge of WMI classes
- Should be expertise in Windows Phone and Windows 8/8.1 development.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using
- Have published at least one original Windows app
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BSc/BA/BE/Btech. in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated
- A certified application developer is a plus
Key Skills: C#, .Net core, Web API, Angular (Nice to have)
Job Title/Designation/Position: Dotnet Developer / Sr. Dotnet Developer
Total Experience: 4-8 years
Relevant Experience: 4-8 years
Job Location: Pune/Hyderabad/Bangalore & Hyderabad
Primary Skills (Must have):
- C# with good understanding of OOPS, design patterns and multi-threading
- .Net Framework
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Automated tests (nUnit)
- Knowledge of SQL Server/Oracle database and able to write Store-Procedures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills along with Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology / MCA
Secondary Skills (Nice to have):
- Node JS
● Should have command over Windows Forms, implementation of Windows API,
● Proficient in implementing concepts like Interfaces, Delegates, LINQ, Error
● Good Knowledge on File I/O Handling Operations, XML Handling
● Knowledge of MySQL / SQL / PostgreSQL is a must
versioning tools will be additional benefit
(Kindly mention your years of experience in Email In detail)
Highest Qualification - Any Graduate
Notice Period - #immediate to 1 Month
Mandatory Skill :
2. MS .Net Framework 4.0 or higher
5. MS SQL-Server
1. WPF, Linq , XML & CSV data base exchange
2. Transact SQL