What you'll do:
- Solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push technical boundaries
- Work closely with both external clients and internal, cross-functional product and technical teams to support multiple projects
- Maintain technical design documentation, communicating architectural and design changes to development teams
- Conduct regular design and code reviews, establishing and publishing quality and performance metrics
- Manage and foster a team-oriented environment, providing technical oversight to team members
- Bachelor of Science
- 9+ years of experience working with .NET technologies, with advanced proficiency in C#
- A minimum of 4-5 years working with SQL Server Databases, designing new or altering existing table structures to meet project requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise architecture and SOA services
- Strong background in web technologies and architectures
- Technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Data-driven, analytical approach to problem solving and project management
- Experience working in a product-based IT company and/or banking and financial services company
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies, including Agile
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, NoSQL, Message Queue, and building Reusable Libraries
Full-time on Ajackus payroll
Work from the client’s location
- Mumbai: Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra BKC
- Bangalore: Brigade Manae Court, Koramangala
- Noida: Candor TechSpace, Noida
What You’ll Do
- Architecting and implementing the solutions we build
- Working with the team, client, and project manager to efficiently deliver projects
- Translating business needs to technical solutions and communicating with the client
- Ensuring that good programming practices are followed
- Supporting other engineers’ growth with your expertise and mentorship
- Taking part in internal initiatives such as performance reviews, technical recruitment, estimation of pre-sale projects
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of Experience working with .NET technology
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Familiarity with the .NET framework and .NET Core
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Working Experience in Web API/Rest API/Web Services.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge
What you can expect from us
- Flexible Work Hours -Work-life balance becomes a lot easier to maintain with the flexibility to plan your work hours
- Flexible Leave policies
- Life needs a break - casual, parental, sick, or just random. To help you enjoy your leaves without guilt or excuses, we have a ‘no approval needed’ policy
- Health and Wellness - Constant encouragement to stay fit
- We encourage and support our team members to participate in memberships that promote team member health (physical, emotional, and psychological) and fitness
- Reimbursements for medical support
- Career ladder: the freedom to design your own path
- Well-defined career ladders to grow, assess and explore your professional journey
- Learning opportunities
- In-house learning platforms to partner with you in your growth story
- Wide range of courses and certifications
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next gen Customer Data Platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 3-6 years of relevant experience with Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in addition
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S/MCA Computer Science or Equivalent from premier
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good System design and Class design
● Good knowledge of Databases (Both SQL/NOSQL)
● Good knowledge of Kafka, Streaming Systems
● Good Knowledge of Java, Unit Testing
● Has appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the CDP domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
● Exceptional problem solving skills
● Significant coding experience in C#
● Strong knowledge Unity Game Engine
● Good understanding of unity art pipeline specially 2D.
● Good experience in developing multi platform user interfaces.
● Strong Debugging and Optimization skills.
● Experience in integrating REST API
● Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
● Strong understanding of Data Structures and algorithms.
● Good written and oral communication skills. Secondary Skills
● Good knowledge of 2D/3D maths, Linear Algebra , Matrices etc.
● Experience in using JIRA and Confluence etc
● Experience in using SVN, GIT etc.
Min 0-6 Years of professional experience in developing games for MOBILE platforms - iOS and Android.
Salary INR 12-15 LPA
Job Location Work From Home/ Pune.
Work Timing IST 12:PM - 9:00PM
Hands on experience with Spring/Hibernate or .Net frame works.
Will have 3 months of training on ALM by the company.
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++/C/Python/ROR/C#
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
- You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
- You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
100ms' Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are looking for a few young software engineers to join our team, explore new technologies and solve cutting-edge technological problems.
As a software engineer(backend), you will be responsible for design, development and scalability of our backend platform.
- Design and development of backend services
- Scalability, Reliability and Security of the applications
- End to end ownership of the features and modules
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Help scale our platform to support billions of minutes a day across thousands devices around the world
- Share technical practices, build development teams, and improve workflows
- Contribute to open source as we set the standards for video conferencing
- Mentorship of other team members
- Bachelor's degree in (Computer Science/Information Technology) or equivalent practical experience
- At least 1-4 years of experience as Software Engineer/Developer
- Experience in building scalable applications
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, threading
- Experience in building RESTful APIs with monitoring, fault tolerance and metrics
- Proficient in Go or Python or any other server side programming language
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms
Good to have:
- Experience with video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC, and realtime communication
- Experience with Video Streaming, HLS, Dash.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience in video at places like Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
- Develop backend systems for our first product
- Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Deep and wide knowledge of Java ecosystem
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure and performant
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests
- Good intuition for REST API design
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimizing SQL queries
- Understanding of domain-driven design concepts like ubiquitous language, bounded contexts, aggregates and domain events
- Know how to use test driven development as a design tool
- Good intuition for the principles underlying object-orientation, particularly encapsulation
- Understand the importance of immutability and of reducing the state-space of objects
- Know how to refactor large codebases safely
- Seek to identify key underlying ideas and use those as building blocks before reaching for shiny new tools
- Developing and supporting ASP.NET, C#, web applications, using MVC 5 and .NET Core
- Developing and supporting SQL database structures, using Entity Framework code first
- Utilizing frameworks such as Bootstrap and CSS for responsive web design
- Follow established development standards and processes which help to consistently deliver high quality applications.
- Continue development of skills and expertise on current and emerging technologies.
- 3 to 9 years of experience developing C# .NET applications
- Experience with .NET Core 2.1 and or 4.5, MVC frameworks, Web API, Entity Framework 6 or above
- Experience with SOLID design principles
- Excellent communication and documentation skills is a must
- Experience with agile development process including scrums, Kanban boards, sprint reviews, and backlog grooming sessions
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, including the Portal and DevOps
Key Programming Skills
- NET Core /MVC
- Web API Framework
- Windows Azure PaaS
Are you looking to make a real difference in Zibew’s Mission to empower pharmacy chains, hospitals, and healthcare institutions with innovative software that significantly improves patient experience? Do you want to work on cutting edge cloud technologies and build highly scalable software?
Zibew, a Singapore based Start-up, with Engineering headquarters in Hyderabad, India is looking for talented individuals to contribute to the next generation of our products, which incorporate features such as Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing. Zibew has a customer base in ASEAN countries and now looking to onboard customers in the AMERICAS region. We are a fun team that likes to get things done (we ship as frequently as every week!), where engineers are empowered to innovate. If you are an engineer who has a keen eye for scale, performance, and reliability, this is a great opportunity for you.
- As a Backend Developer, you would be working on building the core platform of our products such as the Online Pharmacy Platform.
- As a Backend Developer, you would be required to develop highly scalable Web APIs for our Mobile Apps
- As a Backend Developer, you would be working on integrations with third-party systems such as Payment Gateways, CRM Systems, and ERP Systems.
- As a Backend Developer, you would be working alongside our Data Sciences Team and Product Managers to build cutting edge Artificial Intelligence-based systems for healthcare
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in C# Programming
- Should have experience in ASP.NET Core and Web APIs
- Must have proven positive attitude towards taking challenges
- Experience in AI technologies such as TensorFlow, Deep Learning is preferred but not mandatory.
- Must have proven the ability to learn fast and deliver results under pressure.
Work Culture at Zibew
- At Zibew, we hate micromanagement or any sort of constant interference. We have an open-door policy.
- We empower employees to take technical decisions. We understand sometimes innovation can fail but we back the employees to try and innovate.
- We follow flexible timings.
- We love individuals who ask questions and constantly pushing for more innovation.
- We don’t have people managers. We do have technical leads for each stream.
- We obsess about quality and user-experience and respect those individuals who pay at most attention to quality and user experience.