· Design a complex architecture landscape involving API integrations.
· Hands-on experience in ASP.Net, C#, MVC, WCF, Restful services, Web API, AngularJS, Entity Framework
· Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
· Must have excellent oral & email communication skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Must have a positive attitude and a yearning to get things done and demonstrate ownership of deliverables.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
· Knowledge in Microsoft Azure.
· Good Command on Agile Development & Azure DevOps.
· Knowledge in Angular / React / Node JS
· Mainly they are looking for:
http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET MVC,
About Semperfi Solution
We at TechUnity Inc, is looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, re factor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer with MVC knowledge
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)) Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic . NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BEin Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- The candidate should be from the Coimbatore location
- The candidate must have a two-wheeler
- Willing to work US timings ie 02:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To develop, design, test, maintain and support custom mobile and web applications
- To collect the software requirement by the customer and develop the application as per their requirement
- Evaluate and research the products and technologies related to software
- To design and develop the activities and procedures related to activities and maintenance
- To write the high-quality code to meet customer requirement
- To design, develop and implement the critical application for .Net environment
Experience: 1-2 years
Qualification: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be part of Requirement gathering sessions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and deliver the assigned modules.
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in the system.
- Provide technical support to assigned products.
Primary Key Skills:
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Methodologies.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET Framework, SQL Server, and design/ architectural patterns [e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)]
.Net core-3years experience, OOA, Coding, Web API, Rest API, any cloud, any DB
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents software according to systems quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
- Responsible for preparing design documentation.
- Prepares test data for unit, string, and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs. Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability. Drafts revise and maintain test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
- Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications
- Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
We are looking for a Dot Net Core Developer with MVC that will be able to develop and support
existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side
code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities
will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at
problem-solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
• Build modular, testable, and reusable front-end modules
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, ASP.NET, .NET MVC, .NET Core ) and
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
• Able to work well in a team setting
• Contribute to all phases of the feature release cycle
• Contribute ideas on using the latest technologies
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
Will train on Angular 9+
Dot Net Framework and J-Query, C#, WPF, LINQ, MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle
Strong OOPS (Object Oriented Programming) concepts
Angular / .Net / C# / .Net MVC5 and above / .Net Core / .Net Framework / jQuery
• 5 days working company
• Flexible timings
• Only international clients/projects
• Work from home
|Azure developer will be responsible for design and development of scalable and flexible web application using .Net and C#, Web API and .Net Core. Candidate must be abreast with latest Azure PAAS services.|
|-BE/BTech/MTech/MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science with 6 Plus years of experience|
|- Must have minimum 6 years of overall DotNet and 3 years of Cloud experience|
|- Must have experience with Azure PAAS services|
|- Must have design experience with Cloud services|
|- Must be proficient with Microsoft .NET technologies|
|- Must have good experience with Agile software development process|
|- Must be well versed with SAFe Agile|
|- Must have strong communication skills|
|- Good to have experience/exposure with HVAC industry|
|This individual be self-directed, highly motivated, and organized with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Strong communication skills is a must.|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8-12 years’ of industry experience in programming web applications, mobile and/or large scale enterprise products
- Deep knowledge of C#, ASP, .NET, MVC, .Net core
- Experience with XML, ADO/ADO.NET, LINQ, AJAX, IIS
- Extended experience with SQL, relational and non-relational databases
- Experience in TFS and Visual Studio
- Hands on experience with SDLC and programming design patterns
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Skillful at reviewing new feature impact on an application and recognizing potential risks
- Uses time effectively and efficiently
- Quickly learns new technologies
- Detailed oriented, professional and possesses a positive work attitude
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Effective time management skills
- Knowledge on UI technologies will be plus
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, following the software development lifecycle.
- Conducts systems analysis and makes recommendations to improve the system to achieve an outcome.
- Promotes internal best practices and coding conventions to write and execute tests for your own code, including creating comprehensive unit tests.
- Contributes to Technical Requirements Documents.
- Requests constructive feedback for designs early in the process.
- Communicates successfully with large teams and many stakeholders.
- Provides mentorship for Software Engineers and participates in interview panels to hire new Software Engineers.
- Assists in removing obstacles for the team to yield successful sprints.
- Performs peer code reviews to ensure quality of the codebase.
- Ability to decompose and delegate work to junior engineers.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Works effectively with multiple projects and features.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge on design, development and deployment of applications based on CMS and Dot Net technology framework
- Strong Analytical, Logical Reasoning and Problem-Solving skills
- Strong in SDLC concepts, RDBMS concepts and SQL/PL-SQL, Data Structures
- Ability to effectively work with a highly technical and virtually located team
Good to have:
- Considerable knowledge in the following: Drupal, .NET MVC, PHP, CSS, Angular, jQuery, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, DevOps, Agile software development
- Exposure to mobile application development using any one of the mobile development platforms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Ability to co-ordinate among various user groups and internally within the team. This is a critical skill
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Deliver on commitments
- Self-Starter and willing to learn many new skills on the job
- Willing to work flexible hours as the job demands
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Ability to think through various business issues and come up with solid design solutions that will stand the test of time
- Good listening and influencing skills; a strong customer focus is a must