Drupal Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Our client DDB Mudra Group are one of India’s largest marketing communications networks. The Group’s promise ‘Unexpected Works’ comes alive in our partnerships with some of the world’s fastest-growing companies and most admired brands including Johnson & Johnson, Volkswagen, Pepsico, McDonald’s, TTK Prestige, Diageo, Unilever, Royal Enfield, Titan, Meesho, and Infosys. Our agencies include DDB Mudra, 22feet Tribal Worldwide, Mudramax, Interbrand, Track and TracyLocke.
Our work has shone at many prestigious forums.
- APAC Agency of the Year at Spikes Asia 2022 with consecutive Grand Prix wins in the last three years.
- Asia's #1 creative agency by WARC Rankings 2021.
- India’s Agency of the Year and #5 in Asia according to Campaign Brief’s ‘The Work 2021’.
- 2 at Kyoorius 2021.
- One of the only two Indian agencies to bring home a Cannes Gold in 2021.
One of the Top 20 most effective and creative agencies in the world by Effie Index 2020Our unwavering commitment to diversity and inclusion as one of the company’s key pillars for growth is seen through marquee initiatives like ‘The Phyllis India Project’ which creates a community of women leaders, and ‘Open Pride’ that fosters an inclusive and engaging work environment for the LGBTQIA+ community & allies. The Group was awarded Silver at IWEI’s Top Employers 2020 for the LGBT+ community. We are also four-time Gold winners of the Talent Development Program of the Year at the Campaign South Asia Agency of the Year Awards.
Key responsibilities & Deliverables:
Candidates with extensive Drupal experience please apply!
- Deeper understanding and working experience in Drupal, WordPress, Laravel or CodeIgniter & NodeJS (Express JS).
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications
- Experienced in OOP and knowledge of design patterns
- Creating, using implementing and modifying Drupal/WordPress themes.
- Customize and tweak core, forms, modules and themes in Drupal/WordPress.
- Managing deployments of PHP and NodeJS projects with one or multiple developers across environments
- Exposure Experiences in application integration and web services technologies (REST, SOAP, XML, etc.) WebAPI
- Responsible and Reliable developer working against strict timelines and meeting on-time delivery goals.
- Deploying applications in AWS or GCP or Azure
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Should have capacity to solve complex business problems
- Seeking 2+ years experienced PHP/NodeJS developer for long term employment.
- Must have, 2+ years’ experience working under Drupal, WordPress, Laravel or CodeIgniter, NodeJS (Express JS).
- Expertise in Drupal, WordPress, Laravel or CodeIgniter, NodeJS (Express JS), MySQL, Rest APIs and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
Knowledge of Object-oriented concepts.
- Good to know about deploying applications in AWS or GCP or Azure
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP Web services.
- Knowledge of AngularJS or React JS is a big plus.
- Good to have certification under any CMS or Framework.
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of applications.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing applications.
- Results-oriented, reliable, and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams.
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and work independently.
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
- 5-7 years of web application and web site development with Drupal (corporate web sites, ecommerce sites, portals, mobile sites).
- 4+ years managing web application projects.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Experience writing semantic, responsive HTML.
- Experience writing object-oriented PHP.
- Experience implementing web solutions in Drupal and PHP.
- Experience with Drupal’s theme layer.
- Experience with Drupal’s module system and experience writing or extending modules.
- Experience with Drupal’s Migrate framework.
- Experience with Acquia provided tooling and development workflows for Drupal 8/9 preferred.
- Experience implementing, accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG).
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less).
- Experience with version control tools (Git).
7.ai uses artificial intelligence, human insight, and deep vertical expertise to produce personalized, consistent, and satisfying customer experiences. The company's advanced conversational AI platform, combined with more than 20 years of contact center operational expertise, empowers the world's largest and most recognizable brands to deliver natural, frictionless conversations across all digital and voice channels. For more information, visit http://www.247.ai.
The Marketing Web Developer is part of 7.ai’s Marketing team. You will need to work collaboratively with local team members and others located in Bangalore and Toronto. This resource will be fully responsible for developing and maintaining the 247.ai website so they should be skilled in Drupal 9, HTML5, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, SASS, and possess hands-on experience with Drupal front-end theming, Integration, page development.
Areas of Responsibility
- Technical consultation and development of new pages / templates / modules in Acquia Drupal.
- Add/modify content, scripts, code, UI, modules, media etc. as per 7.ai Marketing and Acquia Web guidelines.
- Maintaining database, file system, dev, staging and production environments on Acquia Cloud as per 7.ai Marketing & Acquia guidelines.
- Check and apply Drupal security updates/patches as and when available on Drupal.org.
- Support 7.ai Web projects and go live/cutover activities.
- Liaise with 7.ai Marketing and our Acquia TAM to consult/fix issues that impact the website, and to ensure performance and availability.
- Skilled with SQL database management – from SQL to table manipulation.
- Manages all technical aspects of the CMS and Acquia development environments.
- Performance tuning, broken link fixes and implement SEO technical audits as provided by our SEO vendor.
- Uptime monitoring.
- Project ticketing (for internal tracking).
- 24x7 Emergency support.
- Full-stack Drupal developer with expertise on Drupal 8 and 9 is required
- 3+ years of experience planning and implementing web projects
- Bachelor and Master Engineering degrees
- Databases: MYSQL, Oracle
- Operating System: Linux/Abuntu, Windows
- Libraries: JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap
- Server side technologies: J2EE, ASP.net, JSP, Apache Solr, Apache
- Source control: SVN, Git, Github
- Must have excellent attention to detail and create clean, organized code as well as document modifications.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of web performance optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of web vulnerability prevention methods.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and receiving feedback from all levels. Work hours are shifted to overlap 2-3 hours with US Pacific Time zone as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing environment, multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be innovative, self-driven, motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Exhibit a high level of individual initiative.
Proven software development experience in PHP
Understanding of open source projects like Laravel, Drupal, Mysqletc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
JOB Role: CMS Developer (AEM Cross Train)
Work Location: Chennai & Remote also Preferred
About the Role:
- Develop well designed, testable, and efficient custom components for enterprise scale applications in AEM Platform.
- Adopt agile methodology and iterative development.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and meeting deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Demonstrate creative, technical, and analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in technical environment.
- Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancement and fixes
- Hands-on in any one of the CMS platforms with an in depth understanding of the platform (Drupal, WordPress, Liferay etc.)
- Good knowledge of theme, plug-ins customization and custom component development
- Desire to continually learn and explore new tools, concepts and ideas and then share them with the rest of the team
- The candidate is expected to pick up AEM platform quickly and get certified.
- Candidates having a strong java skillset (or have experience in java-based CMS platforms - like Liferay) is expected to learn AEM platform and contribute extensively to AEM backend development in JCR, OSGI and Apache Sling
- Good Communication (both verbal and written).
Strong knowledge Drupal8.Must be Acquia certified developer
Hands-on experience in Acquia solutions like Acquia Lift and Acquia Site
Factory.Good knowledge on OOPS
Good knowledge code version control tools - GIT, SVN.Ensure Code review and
coding guidelines for the project
Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for
Perform Unit testing before delivery.Ensures that effort is tracked and
maintained throughout the life of project.
Collaboration between Development team and UX team for the layout and UI
designs.Collaboration between Development team and Testing-QA team.
Provide inputs on development efforts.Perform RCA for defects found during
QA and UAT
Analyzes the requirements and seek clarifications before developing the
projects.Ensures that the project is developed and delivered on time with
Follow SDLC/Scrum process defined for project
He/She should be more pro-active on development with new flow design and security practices He/She will be developing new user-facing features Build reusable code and libraries for future use Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a website or modules, including UI Elements
Qualification and experience
IT Industry overall experience should be minimum 2 Years Relevant Experience minimum should be 1yr in Drupal - Drupal Custom Module / Themes development Or Symfony development. ACQUIA Certification (Not mandatory)
The ideal candidate would be a person having a strong technical know-how of Drupal application development & CMS concepts, backed with an equally strong hands-on experience. He / She should be fluent with the design concepts using Drupal 8 and above(Must) as well as be well versed with the best practices in the development, testing & deployment phases.
Experience : 5 – 9 years
Contract duration : 6 months
• Demonstrate expertise in authoring & customizing Drupal modules as well as have experience in working with views, panels and features.
• Carry-out impact analysis & estimation for given set of requirements.
• Develop code by adhering to the Drupal, security and accessibility standards.
• Act as liaison with the client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
• Work self-directed and independently.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Have overall 4-8 years of IT experience on Drupal 8 platforms.
• Have expertise in developing complex websites based on Drupal 8 platforms and framework-based web applications.
• Have expertise in LAMP environment.
• Have working knowledge of web servers like Apache, Nginx etc.
• Have strong experience with source/version control systems.
• Have excellent communication, analytical & presentation skills.
• Minimum education: B.E., BTech, MCA
• Languages: English written & spoken
- Minimum 4 years of experiene in PHP
- Strong Experience in Drupal is Mandatory
- Able to Work from Office location in Bangalore
- Immediate and max of 15 Days joiners only.
We are looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates should have a strong understanding of design, development and deployment and back-end knowledge.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation. Integration with open source modules.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- 2-4 years of experience in Drupal development (samples of applications that you have worked on are required)
)JQuery (Good to have)
HTML/CSS (Good to have)
Angular (Good to have)