We are looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates should have a strong understanding of design, development and deployment and back-end knowledge.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation. Integration with open source modules.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- 2-4 years of experience in Drupal development (samples of applications that you have worked on are required)
About PointOrgn Technologies India Pvt Ltd
We at Neysa believe that good software is one where you don’t have to (necessarily) read the full manual. Good software is intuitive, inviting and accommodating. Most importantly, good software should make life easy.
Neysa is out to build the most intuitive network management software ever, and we are hoping that you would write code to bring that vision to life.
In this role you'll get to …
- Create a coherent flow for a network management system.
- Work on the Neysa Networks Website and product announcement portal.
- Code the user interface of the Achates Network Management system being built at Neysa.
- Develop the UI for the Achates Network Management system mobile app.
- Work with some of the best designers to bring your work to life.
On day one, we'll expect you to...
- Have a deep understanding of current web development tools and techniques.
- Be intelligent in presenting a large amount of information in a constrained display frame without overwhelming the end user. HTML5/CSS layers, for example.
- Understand dynamic web based front-ends which are continuously updated. WebSockets knowledge is crucial.
- Be deeply familiar with an API first design methodology.
- Have great interpersonal skills, be able to effectively communicate your ideas with a designer, who may not be a coder.
- Have a good grasp on the English language.
- Have a showcase, which you can, well, showcase.
What separates the best from the rest
Added bonuses you will need to have...
- The initiative to work on your own, at your own pace, but on a schedule.
- The courage to iterate, re-iterate and the re-re-iterate till you get it right. And then defend your design philosophy.
- Think through all the possible applications of your work, and then making sure it looks awesome in every one of them.
- Making the right technology choices based on design requirements.
- Making software which is intuitive. Users should NOT have to read the manual.
What you can expect
An environment where you can do your best work….
- The best equipment which complements your talents.
- The best tools in the business for you to bring your creations to life.
- A great environment.
- Flexible work hours, and flexible work locations.
- The opportunity to make your mark and shape the future.
- And have fun…
We’ll help you out on…
Web servers, system administration, website management, content management systems
CI/CD, Automation frameworks,
File copy and synchronisation tools.
The Technical Skill Tree...
Things you must know....
Great if you know....
Cross-browser/platform compatibility testing, performance management, CSS/JS Animation, jQuery, XML, XHTML, Data APIs (viz. REST), streaming data handling, Joomla, Drupal or other content management systems, Process automation tools viz. Jira, SDLC concepts, Bitbucket, SVN, We Security.
We'll help you out on...
Web servers, system administration, website management, content management systems, CI/CD, Automation Frameworks, file copy and synchronisation tools.
The Neysa Team
Neysa is founded by a team which has nurtured a multi-million dollar business from it’s inception and grown it to be the best in its industry. We are problem solvers at heart, and we get our kicks when our ideas are out there, taking a crack in the real world. Never accepting the status quo, we have always pushed the boundaries of what is possible. And changed our lives, the people we work with and the community in which we operate.
Technical Architect - Drupal
Experience Range: 8+ Years
Srijan’s team of enterprise Drupalists are helping our customers build cutting-edge web experiences, migrate to Drupal, tune and improve their Drupal implementations, and advise on all things Drupal and web architecture. With the rapid adoption of Drupal as a web platform, and with our growing number of technical development projects supporting our clients and partners, our Technical Architects are in high demand. They consult remotely or travel on-site periodically to work with some of the most talented technologists and some of the hottest web properties on leading-edge web development projects. Engagements vary by customer and can include anything from custom coding and mentoring of partner and client teams to application design and ongoing guidance on architecture through development and application launch.
- Prior experience building, leading and architecting Drupal
- Knowledge of Drupal 8, 9 is a
- Knowledge of at least 1-2 non php
- Perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
- Ability to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes with clients, partners, and Srijan stakeholders.
- Ability to perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
- Experience defining and scope a technical solution for large scale Drupal projects
- Experience working in a consulting or agency environment with direct interaction with enterprise-level clients
- Excellent ability to partner with both internal and external
- Strong leadership and presentation
- Passion for the web, open-source
- Deep experience architecting web
- Understanding of HTTP Layers
- Understanding of API Modeling
- Understanding the caching layers
- Understanding of Microservice
- Understanding of the Event bus
- PHP, Drupal, MySQL, SQL administration, and optimization, and Unix/Linux or Windows
- 5+ years relevant experience developing Drupal
- Must be a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced work
- Knowledge of or experience with other CMS technologies and/or open-source technology is a
- Long-time Drupalists, that are active contributors, are well rewarded, but we’ll also help great developers and consultants become one
- Experience providing technical support or consulting strongly
- Strong problem-solving abilities, initiative, and the ability to thrive under
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Understanding of Virtualisation and
- Well versed with Build, Bake and Run process of CI/CD
- Understanding of Debugging, Performance optimization and CI/Cd
- Should have a pulse of the latest technology
- Must have 5+ years Drupal programming experience.
- Good experience in Drupal 7 and 8 implementations.
- Good understanding of MY SQL and relational databases.
- Should have a good understanding of OOPs concept and latest features.
- Should have an understanding of Design Patterns like Singleton, factory, etc.
- Should have at least worked on MVC frameworks like CodeIgniter,CakePHP, Laravel.
- Good understanding of web technologies
- Good Git version control knowledge.
- Contribution to open source community.
- Experience in Drupal 7 of 5+ years.
- Good with RDBMS & writing custom SQL
- Drupal API experience
- Should be able to code as per Drupal standard coding
- Should be well versed with implementation and configuration of most commonly used modules
- Experience with CSS Frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap. Communication Responsibilities:
- Deliver engaging, informative and well-organized presentations.
- Strong command of English language (both verbal and written).
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Disseminate technology best practices.
- Work with senior developers in adoption of new technologies within our Technology practice
- Good team player with ability to lead multiple technical teams.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with a solid sense for setting priorities.
Experience of Min 5yrs of Rel. Exp. into Drupal
Migration exp. in D7 or D8 is mandatory*
Experience is D9 is preferred
Should be an Individual contributor
Should be well-versed with OOPS concepts
Good experience in frameworks like Laravel or code igniter or cake PHP or symfony2
Experience into react would be an added advantage.
Srijan Technologies is a 18+ year-old technology services firm. For a large part of its life, Srijan has specialised in building content management systems with expertise in PHP-based open-source CMS’, specifically Drupal. In recent years Srijan has diversified into
i) Data Engineering using NodeJS and Python,
ii) Data Science -- Analytics and Machine Learning and
iii) API Management using APIGEE.
Srijan is approx 400 people. Srijan’s development offices in India are located in New Delhi, Gurugram, Goa, Bangalore and Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, and Goa are the largest offices. In addition, a few developers & delivery leads are located in several countries globally -- USA (New York, Charlotte), Singapore, Philippines (Manila), Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne), Germany (Berlin), Japan (Tokyo). In each of these countries, Srijan has a functional legal subsidiary.
Srijan works largely with enterprises or mid-large sized global firms and focuses on recurring business from these accounts, thereby bringing much-needed predictability of revenue for high-growth companies. It works with several top brands at the moment.
The firm is beginning to invest in startups and in joint research projects with top institutes. For instance, it recently partnered with IIT-Delhi to invest in an 18-month project for building a solution for ‘Honey traceability using Blockchain’.
The leadership team at Srijan has set itself an audacious goal of reaching $25 million in revenue (while maintaining healthy EBITDA margins) in FY 2020 -- doubling our revenues. This requires significant technology and delivery leadership bandwidth to be created in the firm to ensure our high-quality standards are not compromised.
Each year Srijan donates 7% of its profits to Srijan Foundation Trust a registered non-profit which runs several projects including non-formal schools (directly or via partner organizations) and Indic civilizational projects such as #SrijanTalks.
Srijan’s team of enterprise Drupalists are helping our customers build cutting-edge web experiences, migrate to Drupal, tune and improve their Drupal implementations, and advise on all things Drupal and web architecture.
With the rapid adoption of Drupal as a web platform, and with our growing number of technical development projects supporting our clients and partners, our Technical Architects are in high demand. They consult remotely or travel on-site periodically to work with some of the most talented technologists and some of the hottest web properties on leading-edge web development projects.
Engagements vary by customer and can include anything from custom coding and mentoring of partner and client teams to application design and ongoing guidance on architecture through development and application launch.
● Prior experience building, leading, and architecting Drupal applications.
- Knowledge of Drupal 8, 9 is a plus.
- Knowledge of at least 1-2 non-PHP frameworks. Perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
● Ability to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences
● Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes with clients, partners, and Srijan stakeholders.
● Ability to perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
● Experience defining and scope a technical solution for large scale Drupal projects
● Experience working in a consulting or agency environment with direct interaction with enterprise-level clients preferred.
● Excellent ability to partner with both internal and external stakeholders.
● Strong leadership and presentation skills.
● Passion for the web, open-source development.
● Deep experience architecting web solutions.
- Understanding of HTTP Layers
- Understanding of API Modeling
- Understanding the caching layers
- Understanding of Microservice architecture.
- Understanding of the Event bus system.
● PHP, Drupal, MySQL, SQL administration, and optimization, and Unix/Linux or Windows server.
● 7+ years developing Drupal applications.
● Must be a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
● Knowledge of or experience with other CMS technologies and/or open-source technology is a plus.
● Long-time Drupalists, that are active contributors, are well rewarded, but we’ll also help great developers and consultants become one
● Experience providing technical support or consulting strongly preferred.
● Strong problem-solving abilities, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
● Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
● Understanding of Virtualisation and containerization.
● Well versed with Build, Bake, and Run process of CI/CD
● Understanding of Debugging, Performance optimization and CI/Cd tools.
● Should have a pulse of the latest technology trend.
7.ai uses artificial intelligence, human insight, and deep vertical expertise to produce personalized, consistent, and satisfying customer experiences. The company's advanced conversational AI platform, combined with more than 20 years of contact center operational expertise, empowers the world's largest and most recognizable brands to deliver natural, frictionless conversations across all digital and voice channels. For more information, visit http://www.247.ai .
The Marketing Web Developer is part of 7.ai’s Marketing team. You will need to work collaboratively with local team members and others located in Bangalore and Toronto. This resource will be fully responsible for developing and maintaining the 247.ai website so they should be skilled in Drupal 9, HTML5, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, SASS, and possess hands-on experience with Drupal front-end theming, Integration, page development.
Areas of Responsibility
- Technical consultation and development of new pages / templates / modules in Acquia Drupal.
- Add/modify content, scripts, code, UI, modules, media etc. as per 7.ai Marketing and Acquia Web guidelines.
- Maintaining database, file system, dev, staging and production environments on Acquia Cloud as per 7.ai Marketing & Acquia guidelines.
- Check and apply Drupal security updates/patches as and when available on Drupal.org.
- Support 7.ai Web projects and go live/cutover activities.
- Liaise with 7.ai Marketing and our Acquia TAM to consult/fix issues that impact the website, and to ensure performance and availability.
- Skilled with SQL database management – from SQL to table manipulation.
- Manages all technical aspects of the CMS and Acquia development environments.
- Performance tuning, broken link fixes and implement SEO technical audits as provided by our SEO vendor.
- Uptime monitoring.
- Project ticketing (for internal tracking).
- 24x7 Emergency support.
- Full-stack Drupal developer with expertise on Drupal 8 and 9 is required
- 3+ years of experience planning and implementing web projects
- Bachelor and Master Engineering degrees
- Databases: MYSQL, Oracle
- Operating System: Linux/Abuntu, Windows
- Libraries: JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap
- Server side technologies: J2EE, ASP.net, JSP, Apache Solr, Apache
- Source control: SVN, Git, Github
- Must have excellent attention to detail and create clean, organized code as well as document modifications.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of web performance optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of web vulnerability prevention methods.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and receiving feedback from all levels. Work hours are shifted to overlap 2-3 hours with US Pacific Time zone as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing environment, multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be innovative, self-driven, motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Exhibit a high level of individual initiative.
Interacting with the clients and coordinating with other stake-holders
Write “clean”, well-designed code
Produce detailed specifications of the product/solution
Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Prior experience in PHP is required.
Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, etc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay, CMS, Web solutions, SaaS productsetc)
Any prior development experience of any SaaS products would be an added advantage
Understanding of marketing automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce etc. would be a great fitment for this position
Whizminds Innologix Private Limited is looking for a talented PHP Web Developer with experience of 1-7 years of experience in the field. Please don't Apply if you are Fresher.
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap and Excellent skills in PHP CORE, CAKE PHP
- Knowledge and expereince of MVC and CMS like Wordpress, Opencart, Magento Laravel, Codeigniter.
- Should comfortable to work on the development plugins, components, and modules
- Knowledge of web services.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and support high performance, innovative web-based applications.
- Write quality source code to be delivered on time, which meets defined project standards and deadlines.
- Perform maintenance on the source code, analyzing and fixing bugs where necessary.
- Periodically design and implement custom enhancements as per customer requirements.
- Should be comfortable to work on WordPress Laravel and codeigniter Framework and Mobile App Web services.
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Docker.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
3-4 years of PHP, MySQL development experience
Minimum 1 year of Drupal 8 development experience
Experience in developing custom module and themes in Drupal 8
Good to have experience in panel-based theme development
Basic knowledge of Git
Basic knowledge of HTML5, JS and CSS
Basic knowledge of Linux system to deploy code on the test server