- Minimum 4 years of experiene in PHP
- Strong Experience in Drupal is Mandatory
- Able to Work from Office location in Bangalore
- Immediate and max of 15 Days joiners only.
About Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Careator Technology is an end-to-end service provider for all your Application Development, Recruitment, and Staffing related requirements. Our primary competitive advantage is our ability to provide customized solutions that cover the whole process from beginning to finish. Careator maintains a broad variety of productive partnerships with organizations of the highest tier, and the firm ensures that each of its commercial associates is provided with an effective solution.
The founders of Careator understand that the combination of people and technology is essential to the success of a business. The company places a high premium on its employees and their relationships. This is reflected in the way that it creates its operational and strategic models, how it responds to consumers, how it connects with people, and how it promotes diversity in the workplace and the community.
We’re hiring a programmer to join our Engineering team to help shape the frontend and backend of our Vue and Laravel based applications.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers worldwide. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly and let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We’re looking for someone to help shape and build the future of our products.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
This job is primarily about building new features for our core platform and other products from scratch. But occasionally, you will also spend time fixing bugs and improving the code. We are a small Engineering team (and that’s intentional) with only three people in the Engineering team, (you’d be number four) which means that even though we have our areas of expertise, we all wear many hats.
Also, we tend to not think of our Engineers as mere coders. We want programmers who are good with communication skills (especially writing) and good vocabulary, as it helps with good team communication, iron out bugs and effectively discuss new initiatives. We want programmers who have a knack for solving interesting problems and building beautiful interfaces.
So on a day to day basis, you can expect the following from the job:
- Building polished user interface components with Vue and TailwindCSS
- Add necessary business logic and API capabilities for features to be built
- Improvise code based on feedback received
- Tracking technology changes and keeping our applications up-to-date
- Participate in brain-storming sessions, research with the team, and work on new initiatives
You will be mostly working with web technologies so if you love working with them, this is THE role for you. Below we have outlined what we expect:
- Apart from these two languages, we heavily work with MySQL. You should know how to write all sorts of SQL queries, understand the basics, and know the principles behind relational databases.
- You understand various programming paradigms, like MVC, and best practices such as SOLID principles or concepts of refactoring.
- You know what Laravel is and how it works.
- You have worked with modern CSS or worked with stuff like Flexbox, Sass, Stylus, BEM syntax, or Tailwind CSS.
- You understand what linters are, how they work, and how to use them.
- You don’t need to be a designer, but you understand good UI design and know when something isn’t at par.
Pay and benefits
This is a fully remote, full-time (40-hour per week) position, and you can choose your own work hours. You can also choose to work from our office in Pune, once it re-opens. All we ask is for you to be available whenever team activities are scheduled.
The salary for this position is between ₹360,000 - ₹500,000 INR (per annum) based on experience and expertise. We will also pay for any necessary equipment if needed.
We believe in working asynchronously and don’t believe in you being online for a fixed time period every day. We don’t track work hours either. Our only expectation is that the work allocated to you should be completed before deadlines. We are stringent with deadlines.
Our work culture is relaxed is fun. You are given complete freedom to explore and experiment with new technologies and initiatives we take. We also do “tech classroom” sessions every once in a while to collectively discuss and better understand the technologies we use. You will be learning a lot of new things, and we intend entirely to learn from you as well!
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Practical experience in building web pages in HTML/CSS on PHP
● Need to understand how to interlace PHP code with HTML code with loops, etc.
● Understanding of how to write modular code for different HTML snippets in PHP
● Experience with Bootstrap is a plus
● Good knowledge of working with Git is required
We are looking for a fresher or 1 year experienced WordPress/HTML/Bootstrap developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress/HTML/Bootstrap developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
We have an opening for Web Developer in our company. Please find below the job description for the same.
Tech Stack :
- Design and build advanced applications
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Able to understand and create Documentation according to Client requirement.
- Ability to write clean, commented and maintainable code.
- Basic understanding of MVC frameworks.
- Proper understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proven software development experience and Web application development skills.
- Understanding of startup culture.
- Good team player, Quick learner.