A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- Develop and maintain the front-end of our web applications
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Ensure that the website is responsive and displays correctly across all devices
- Collaborate with the team to implement new features and functionality
- Continuously improve website performance and user experience
- Analytical skills
- Obsession with details
- Excellent communication skills
ROLE SPECIFIC SKILLS
- Bootstrap 4.x and 5.x
- Experience with front-end performance optimization techniques
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Django Templates
- Git + Github
Experience: 2 to 4 years
CTC Offered: Upto 15lpa
- Knowledge of REACT tools React Components designing, React-Bootstrap.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Personal interview with Sr. Manager (Technical Round)
- Personal Interview with HOD (Technical + Behavioural)
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, lazy
loading, dom optimizations, and AJAX.
● Good understanding of decoupled architecture and single-page applications
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git and git workflow
● Experience with web engagement tools like mix-panel or amplitude is a plus.
● Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
● Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Understanding of build tools like grunt/gulp / webpack
● The person would be a part of the product engineering team and would be responsible
for creating high-performance applications with loads of data and intuitive interfaces.
Clarista.io turns current enterprise data silos into a ‘Live Data Network’, easy to use, always available, with flexibility to create any analytics. Clarista is designed for both business and technical users, hence the user interface plays a pivotal role in ensuring performance with large datasets and a superior user experience.
What You'll Do
You will be part of Clarista’s UI engineering team. You will work in our cloud native environment and perform following activities to support core product development and client specific projects:
- You will build & support responsive web user interfaces by using ReactJS
- You will ensure usability of the interfaces and workflows for end users
- You will integrate user interfaces with data and other interfaces through APIs
- You will collaborate with cloud and data engineering teams to enable end-to-end functionality
- You will partner with other team members in understanding the functional / non-functional business requirements, and translate them into software development tasks
- You will follow the software development best practices in ensuring that the code architecture and quality of code written by you is of high standard, as expected from an enterprise software
- You will be a proactive contributor to team and project discussions
Who you are
- Strong education track record
- Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline from Indian Institute of Technology or equivalent premium institute.
- 2-3 years of experience in UI Development using ReactJS
- Proficient with ReactJS, Redux, Service Workers, Optimized coding practices, Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Context API, System design, Web concepts, Server-Side Rendering (SSR), lazy loading.
- Should have experience working with any of the chart’s library like charts.js, Highcharts.js, etc.
- Should know how to write modular and optimized code.
- Should have good knowledge around error handling.
- Fair understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience versioning control systems such as GIT
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Self-starter, continuous learner.
Good to have some exposure to
- Start-up experience is highly preferred
- Exposure to micro front ends.
- Agile software development methodologies.
- Working in multi-functional, multi-location teams
What You'll Love About Us – Do ask us about these!
- Be an integral part of the founding team. You will work directly with the founder
- Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy – we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
- Business knowledge of multiple sectors
6-9 years of relevant experience in building webapps at scale
You must have strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
You must have a good understanding of MVC architecture.
Prior work experience in ReactJS is Must
You must have experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building and Deployment.
Never give up attitude
Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation and CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS is desirable.
You should have exposure to page speed improvement techniques.
Exposure of building responsive websites at scale will be a plus.
Prior exposure to building React Native components for Hybrid mobile apps will be a plus
Prior work experience in Angular, Backbone along with ReactJs is desirable.
Good understanding of webpack and redux
You will be responsible for maintaining and scaling a high quality React Native social media Application.
Candidate should have:
- Built end-to-end React Native application with at least 5K users or more
- 1-4 years work experience in developing Android & iOS apps using React Native, React.js
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
- Knowledge of how to integrate SDKs like Firebase, Mixpanel, OneSignal, Branch
- End to end feature development for the stories provided
- Has implemented local data storage, caching, app optimization techniques
- Knows how to write unit test cases.
- Aware of app store build forming and release process
- Knowledge or experience with User Interface and Visual Design principles and techniques
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and version control (preferably Git)
- Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
The ideal candidate joining us will be:
- a keen observer and a good problem solver with good communication skills
- ambitious, self-driven & equally a fun-loving team-player
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release
- React Native: 2 years (Required)
- React Hooks/Redux: 1 year (Required)
- React.js: 2 years (Required)
- HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/jQuery: 1 year (Preferred)
- Jest/Enzyme or any other tool for unit/functional: 1 year (preferred)
- Git/Gitlab: 1 year (Required)
- Firebase, Branch: 1 year (Preferred)
Clan is a QnA social media platform with invite-only access to 1% intellectuals in India. We aim to make social media much more civil and meaningful.
1. Building offline ready progressive web applications using React and associated libraries
2. Integrating Rest APIs (or GraphQL Queries) for various web and mobile application
3. Building native mobile applications using React, Expo, and other associated react-native technologies
4. Developing reusable components and libraries to be used across multiple projects and depending on the reusability, customizability, and code quality, these libraries could also be open-sourced.