We at Neysa believe that good software is one where you don’t have to (necessarily) read the full manual. Good software is intuitive, inviting and accommodating. Most importantly, good software should make life easy.
Neysa is out to build the most intuitive network management software ever, and we are hoping that you would write code to bring that vision to life.
In this role you'll get to …
- Create a coherent flow for a network management system.
- Work on the Neysa Networks Website and product announcement portal.
- Develop the backend for the Achates Network Management system.
- Design and code the algorithms and databases for Achates Network Management system.
- Work with some of the best designers to bring your work to life.
On day one, we'll expect you to...
- Have a deep understanding of current web development Stacks and API
- Have a deep understanding of large interconnected sub-systems. A deep understanding of any two of PHP, Python or Node would be essential. You should have working knowledge of designing and working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience on systems that scale, which means you should have a good understanding of different streaming, queuing and caching technologies.
- Understand dynamic web-based front-ends which are continuously updated. WebSockets / Server-Sent Events knowledge is crucial.
- Experience in building API using REST. Understanding other API designs like XML or GraphQL would be great.
- Be deeply familiar with an API-first design methodology.
- Have great interpersonal skills, and be able to effectively communicate your ideas.
- Have a good grasp of the English language.
- Have a showcase, which you can, well, showcase.
What separates the best from the rest
Added bonuses you will need to have...
- Understanding frontend architectures for mobile and web would be an advantage.
- The initiative to work on your own, at your own pace, but on a schedule.
- The courage to iterate, re-iterate and the re-re-iterate till you get it right. And then defend your design philosophy.
- Think through all the possible applications of your work, and then make sure it looks awesome in every one of them.
- Making the right technology choices based on design requirements.
- Making software that is intuitive. Users should NOT have to read the manual.
What you can expect
An environment where you can do your best work….
- The best equipments that complement your talents.
- The best tools in the business for you to bring your creations to life.
- A great environment.
- Flexible work hours, and flexible work locations.
- The opportunity to make your mark and shape the future.
- And have fun…
We’ll help you out on…
Web servers, system administration, website management, content management systems
CI/CD, Automation frameworks,
File copy and synchronisation tools.
The Technical Skill Tree...
Things you must know....
Great if you know....
Cross-browser/platform compatibility testing, performance management, jQuery, XML, XHTML, Data APIs (viz. REST), streaming data handling, Process automation tools viz. Jira, SDLC concepts, Bitbucket, SVN, We Security.
We'll help you out on...
Web servers, system administration, website management, content management systems, CI/CD, Automation Frameworks, file copy and synchronisation tools.
The Neysa Team
Neysa is founded by a team which has nurtured a multi-million dollar business from it’s inception and grown it to be the best in its industry. We are problem solvers at heart, and we get our kicks when our ideas are out there, taking a crack in the real world. Never accepting the status quo, we have always pushed the boundaries of what is possible. And changed our lives, the people we work with and the community in which we operate.
Must have at least 4+ years of work experience in Drupal development, Theming and creating custom modules.
JSON, Rest API, Multi CMS, Custom Module Development.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Should be smart enough to complete the tasks before the estimated timeline
- Should be responsible for the quality delivery
Challenges you’ll be facing in the role:
- Should be flexible in working extra hours based on the project emergency
- Should be flexible to work on holidays based on the project emergency
- Should be able to learn and implement the new technologies in real time projects with less timeline
The ideal candidate would be a person having a strong technical know-how of Drupal application development & CMS concepts, backed with an equally strong hands-on experience. He / She should be fluent with the design concepts using Drupal 8 and above(Must) as well as be well versed with the best practices in the development, testing & deployment phases.
Experience : 5 – 9 years
Contract duration : 6 months
• Demonstrate expertise in authoring & customizing Drupal modules as well as have experience in working with views, panels and features.
• Carry-out impact analysis & estimation for given set of requirements.
• Develop code by adhering to the Drupal, security and accessibility standards.
• Act as liaison with the client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
• Work self-directed and independently.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Have overall 4-8 years of IT experience on Drupal 8 platforms.
• Have expertise in developing complex websites based on Drupal 8 platforms and framework-based web applications.
• Have expertise in LAMP environment.
• Have working knowledge of web servers like Apache, Nginx etc.
• Have strong experience with source/version control systems.
• Have excellent communication, analytical & presentation skills.
• Minimum education: B.E., BTech, MCA
• Languages: English written & spoken
3-4 years of PHP, MySQL development experience
Minimum 1 year of Drupal 8 development experience
Experience in developing custom module and themes in Drupal 8
Good to have experience in panel-based theme development
Basic knowledge of Git
Basic knowledge of HTML5, JS and CSS
Basic knowledge of Linux system to deploy code on the test server