CorelDRAW Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Deep-Rooted.Co is on a mission to get Fresh, Clean, Community (Local farmer) produce from harvest to reach your home with a promise of quality first! Our values are rooted in trust, convenience, and dependability, with a bunch of learning & fun thrown in.
Founded out of Bangalore by Arvind, Avinash, Guru and Santosh, with the support of our Investors Accel, Omnivore & Mayfield, we raised $7.5 million in Seed, Series A and Debt funding till date from investors include ACCEL, Omnivore, Mayfield among others. Our brand Deep-Rooted.Co which was launched in August 2020 was the first of its kind as India’s Fruits & Vegetables (F&V) which is present in Bangalore & Hyderabad and on a journey of expansion to newer cities which will be managed seamlessly through a Tech platform that has been designed and built to transform the Agri-Tech sector.
Deep-Rooted.Co is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Taking design briefs for understanding the requirements for digital and offline creatives
- Thinking creatively and creating new concepts, layouts and graphics for product representation on:
a). Product Assets è App , Website è banners | Sub Banners
b). Social media platforms Insta, FB, Youtube è post, videos
c). Creating add assets for performance marketing channels
like UAC, FB, Insta, Youtube è Static, Carousel , Gifs and
d). Offline channel è Brochures, Fliers, posters etc for BTL
activations or tie-ups.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements from the marketing or product team
- Understanding of both digital and offline mediums and formats
- Scheduling project implementation and defining budget constraints
- Preparing rough drafts for approval
- Working with copywriters or agencies along with the performance and product team for finalizing the designs
- Amending designs after feedback and preparing the final layout
- Working with graphic design software
- Managing multiple projects
- Liaising with suppliers and service providers
Technical skills & Qualification:
- Degree in design, graphic arts, or other related fields
- Proven experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of industry-leading software and technologies such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- Outstanding presentation skills to articulate ideas and designs
- Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs
- Professional approach to time, deadlines, and cost
- A keen eye for details and aesthetics
Should ideally have a good understanding of Adobe CC - priority being Photoshop and Illustrator.
Also need a working knowledge of Sketch and InDesign.
Adobe InDesign: Design and publish elegant layouts for print and digital.
Adobe Illustrator: For creating beautiful vector art and illustrations
Adobe Photoshop: To Edit, composite and create beautiful images, graphics
Adobe premiere pro: For Industry standard professional video editing
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and Review wireframes, and UI designs for the company website. Create social media posts including static posts, motion graphics & self-shot videos, explainer and product demo videos, and marketing collaterals viz. Brochures, emailers, standees, presentations, and any other collateral required.
- Have a keen eye on more delicate details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization, etc.
- Work on Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, and other design tools to deliver prototypes, flows & ideas.
- Keep coming up with new ideas, modern designs, styles, and concepts for the creatives.
- Be responsible for meeting deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Have an in-depth understanding of what we do as a company and put that neatly into designs
- Have an eye for usability, minimalism, and simplicity.
- Think, argue, analyze, strategize, and iterate.
At Navi, our mission is to build financial services that are simple, accessible and affordable.
Navi is a company founded by Sachin Bansal & Ankit Agarwal to build consumer-centric & technology driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space. At Navi, we keep our users at the center of everything we do to reimagine the customer experience to millions of Indians.
What do we expect from you?
- Should have excellent illustration skills
- Strong, Appealing and Clean visual design sense
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Must be a creative thinker to solve problems and design effectively for the brand.
- Work in collaboration in cross-functional teams to understand the briefs/ strategies and execute them effectively.
Preferred skills and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in fine art
- 4+ years of design experience in an Ad agency or with the in-house design team
- Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong portfolio of work
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Lead Graphic Designer (Static) you’ll be part of the marketing team making graphics and imagery to help with marketing and user acquisition projects.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make eye catching graphics to showcase Kwalee’s games”
What you will really be doing
- Leading the design of graphics for our Marketing department
- Strategising, conceptualising and designing graphics for various campaigns
- Iterating on designs, assets, layouts, etc,
- Executing imaginative, appealing projects with great attention to detail and to deadlines.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 4 plus years of experience as a Graphic Designer making digital artwork / graphics
- Team leading / mentoring experience
- Well versed with tools and softwares such as Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Can conceptualise and Visually represent ideas with Aesthetics and attention to detail.
- Knows to develop (via creation or selection) legible, well-designed type, and understanding of layout and spacing.
- Passion for mobile games a plus
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Must be passionate about designing for web and social media
- Must have experience in Facebook & Google Ad Graphics
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Coreldraw and Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, Must be quick in understanding and implementing ideas
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- With Good Communication Skills
- Candidates from Marketing Agency can apply.
- Immediate with 15 days joinees preferred.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who handles end to end digital marketing
Do you speak and think Fashion? Can you create designs that will wow the world? Then this role is for you.
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
- Making designs for Men's, Women's Kids Footwear (Sandals Slippers) and different apparel styles
- Making samples to present their ideas
- Creating Spec Sheet and consumption sheet for various styles. Tooling of final styles.
- Working with other designers on style and trend
What you need to have:
- Only Experts on Coreldraw should apply for this role.
- Candidates are also expected to submit their Coreldraw work along with their CV.
- No industry barrier. Candidate has to be coreldraw and Illustrator expert
Selected Candidates will be work on the following activities.
1. Promotion Ads
2. Icon Design
3. Product Design
4. Social Media Ads
5. Web Banners
6. Templates design
7. Packaging Design