CorelDRAW Jobs in Pune
- Must be passionate about designing for web and social media
- Must have experience in Facebook & Google Ad Graphics Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw and Photoshop)
- Must have video creation experience
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, Must be quick in understanding and implementing ideas
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- With Good Communication Skills.
- Experience 3+ yrs
Vivaldis Animal Health is looking for a talented Graphic designer to join our growing family! In this role, you will be working closely with our team of passionate content creators.
CTC: 2.5 LPA- 4 LPA
You will be handling all graphic design related activities.
Creation of compelling and effective logos, designs, prints advertisements, artwork, books and their covers, brochures and digital media.
To work closely with other departments for effective results.
A bachelor's degree in graphic design or relevant field.
1-3 years of experience.
Should have knowledge of multiple software such as Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
Hunger to learn
Hustle Hustle Hustle!!
WHO ARE WE?
Vivaldis Animal Health, founded in 2014, is a brainchild of industry experts & professionals passionate about animal healthcare. Vivaldis prides itself on a innovative culture and a exemplary reputation within the industry within a short span by our pioneering and path-breaking treatment options through unique range of healthcare products for companion animals. With various new product launches and an exciting culture to match this is a great chance to join a dynamic and ambitious team. We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects for professional as well as personal growth.
Our management has a collective experience of over five decades in animal healthcare. They have the distinction of being responsible for many industry firsts and are associated with several blockbuster brands.
P.S- You will be constantly challenged with new cutting edge problems, so if you’re looking for a laid back 9-5 job, ours may not be an ideal fit but if you are looking for a fun escape into an exciting work environment and learning new things everyday at the same time, we’ve got you!
P.P.S Best of luck!
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which
demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate
will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such
as digital and print forms.
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social
media, competitive landscape and market trends
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
0-1 years of experience in graphic design
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
Portfolio of work
Job Position: Sr. Graphic Designer – 2D / Visualizer
- Creative bent of mind, enthusiastic & understanding of Event work
- Convert client brief into Design Concepts
- Develop creative ideas & Concepts
- Understand & work within Brand Guidelines of Clients
- Should have knowledge of all 2D Software eg : Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw, InDesign, Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Print technology, responsible for print specifications
- Hands on experience of working on event collaterals, Event branding / Conferences / Set Designs etc
- Visualize & create out of the box solutions
- Should have knowledge of Animation, Videos & video editing, After Effects software
- Should be able to work under pressure & complete work as per deadlines
Job Description- Sr. Visual & Graphic Designer
As a Graphic Designer you will...
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand image and identity across all company materials
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design a variety of assets including social media designs, blog designs, landing page designs, animations, digital ads, site graphics, iconography, illustration, etc.
- Work on multiple projects in parallel while staying organized and meeting deadlines
- Help define and develop our brand narrative, style, and positioning
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to production like online and offline brand visual display, promotion materials, video clips...
- Must understand product design standard. Establish and promote design guidelines according to brand requirement know well about the trending design style and enhance the brand creativity meanwhile.
- Rapidly create sketches illustrations to visualize and effectively communicate your ideas
- Occasionally collaborate with the product team to design visual elements for the application
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 6+ years of professional experience as a designer
- 2 years of minimum experience in internet design industry, experienced in illustration design or advertising design are preferred.
- Perfect graphic design and video editing skills, proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere/After Effect or other visual design tools;
- Strong communication skills, fully understand the design needs or use scenarios. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Good cooperation and teamwork ability. Responsible for team, strong executive power, and capable of learning, able to withstand high-intensity work pressure.
- Please present your designs when come for interview.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with marketing, advertising, user psychology, and conversion optimization.
- Strong illustration skills.
What we value:
- Be a team player
- Embrace change
- Communicate clearly
- Deliver creatives on time
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra.