The ideal candidate should have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design. The candidate should have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Location-Mumbai (Andheri E)
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for web, mobile, and print - this includes direct mail pieces, brand promotional items, website, and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials
- Work closely with the marketing and content team to translate their messaging concepts into graphic/visual marketing material
- Think creatively and independently design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Grow online social networks by acquiring a new fan base and increasing interactions via designs
- Knowledge of and ability to use various design tools
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ensure consistent branding across all communication channels
Our client is a part of the world’s largest global communications group that enables renowned brands across industries and sectors to effectively realise their marketing goals by creating meaningful experiences & telling impactful stories. With four decades of experience it has effectively set benchmarks in every format- on-ground, virtual and hybrid.
This is India’s first end to end truly experiential agency and was founded by a pioneer who paved the way for corporate events in India.
As a Corporate Communication Manager, you will be responsible for managing brand visibility.
What you will do:
Updating and curating business development assets for the company (Credentials, overviews, case studies)
Creating/ generating/ updating content for the website and newsletters
Creating content for social media platforms
Generating content/ writing articles for the Management Committee to be shared with publications
Coordinating with client to decode and understand the content of the presentation to recreate it in a visually appealing format for Keynotes
Coordinating with the client servicing & technical teams to understand aesthetics/ technical requirements of the presentation and screening dimensions basis the suggested staging solutions
Creating presentations as per the brand guidelines of the client by adding suggested creative inputs
Understanding the scope of work required for the pitch proposal and accordingly building the framework/ flow of the same
Coordinating with the client servicing, creative & concept team to stitch together the final pitch proposal
Understanding and identifying key media opportunities across media publications that are corelated to the industry
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
Flair for writing
Hands on with MS Office, especially PPT Presentation
Excellent communication skills
Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator & Google Tools (Slides, Doc, Spreadsheet) will be an added advantage
We are a tech start-up aiming to revolutionize the trillion-dollar international freight Industry. We are a team of passionate logistics enthusiasts who have come together to digitize a large unorganized market of International Freight Forwarding/Shipping. By leveraging technology to its full potential, we intend to make freight lifecycle swift, efficient and straightforward. With our team’s combined experience of more than 50 years in technology and freight forwarding, we understand the FreighTech space well.
Roles and Responsibilities
-Experience with tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc
-Clear understanding of UX design, user flow, prototypes and wireframing
-Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions
-Lead and evangelize best user-interface design practices, which create an exceptional user experience
Skills for trade
-Ability to create prototypes and layouts using wireframes tools
-Experience in designing Web apps and Mobile.
-Some experience with social media engagement
-Strong visual skills and design sense
-At least 2 years of similar experience
-A strategic thinker capable to develop in-depth product strategy backed with -UX best practices
Know more about us
If you are self-motivated, have an analytical bent of mind and possess an undying zeal to solve problems then we are looking for you. Embark on this beautiful journey and join a team that is customer and employee friendly in nature. Share with us your updated resumes on [email protected]
Can you be our knight in creative armour? We're looking for a Graphic Designer to help us create intelligent marketing for our clients. These clients include giants like Cambay Tiger, Kaya, Hiranandani Hopsital to one person start ups. We do everything from logo and identity creation to social media management. Everyone needs intelligent marketing, and if you want to design something that is clear and visually appealing, give us a call!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketches, Corel Draw, Zeplin (optional), Adobe Xd, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, prototypes, UI Design, App Interface, Usability Testing, User Research, Typography, Communication Design and site maps presentations to be presented to existing and prospective clients and help the development team understand what to build
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Work closely with a team of stakeholders to guide UX design from start to finish of the project.
• Collaborate and propose solutions that balance user needs with business goals and technological capabilities
• Improve designs based on user engagement and feedback
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Should be excellent in communication as you will be the Point of Contact to the client
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Qualification: Minimum Graduate, Relevant course/Degree in UI/UX is preferred
Note: Candidates with UI Design Experience from Design/Advertising Agencies are preferred.
Interested candidates please mail their resume at [email protected]
Get to hear about interesting companies hiring right now