A Candidate is responsible for matching business needs with technology in the following manner:
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our growing team.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Participate in code reviews, wireframe designs and proof of concepts.
- Write high-quality code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 3-8 years of Android App Development experience.
- 3 years of experience in Core Android Development (Kotlin+Java)
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Ability to convert functional requirements into user interface designs and prototypes, and developed applications
- Have published at least one Android app on Play Store (provide link to app)
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, open-source environment, JSON/XML for client-server communication, high version control skills, with emphasis on GIT.
- Dedication to continued learning and growth within mobile application technologies.
- Ability to work well on a collaborative team.
DailyRounds/ Marrow is a healthcare startup focused on organizing "Knowledge of practice of Medicine" and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore. We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into a case-based problem-solving, community platform, and medical test preparation business in India.
Job Location: Bengaluru
We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and Skills:
- 3-6 Years of experience as an iOS Application Developer.
- Have a deep understanding of the UIKit framework.
- Must have experience working with MVVM (POP preferred).
- Experience working with Realm.
- Sound knowledge of Cocoa-pods or SPM (Great to have an Open Source Pod)
- Have at least one iOS app in the app store (link for the app in App Store).
- Ability to connect iOS apps to back-end services.
- Knowledge of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Strong understanding of UX/UI standards.
- Strong knowledge of Apple’s Design and Interface principles.
What you would be doing here:
- Design and create high-level iOS applications for mobile devices.
- Work closely with the team of Android and iOS developers.
- Monitor the performance of apps and make improvements as required.
- Identify and fix bugs. Write and maintain clean, well-organized code.
At DailyRounds We Love :
- Experimenting - freedom to try out your ideas
- Flat organizational structure
- Building products our own way
- Investing 20% of working hours into creative learning and R & D’s and earning Tech Cred.
At DailyRounds We take good care of our people :
- Relocation assistance.
- Healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks
- The latest Mac devices.
- Avail Azure/AWS credits for your personal projects.
- Global networking and learning opportunities.
The fun stuff you'll actually be doing:
- Focus on delivering code in ReactNative
- Input and lead technical discussions
- Identify areas of technical improvement within a project
- Provide support for other team members, including non-technical people (DM’s, PM’s)
- Lots of previous commercial development experience, with expert knowledge of ReactNative
- Experience with CICD for RN apps, Performance analysis , Crash reporting, Crash recovery, Localization or Native development is an added advantage.
- Can take the lead on an area of a project (e.g. FE), making some architectural decisions
- Ability to mentor and guide more junior developers
- Ability to explain complicated technical concepts to non-technical people
- Up to date with latest trends in their core technology, and expresses an interest in other areas of the tech stack
An iOS App Developer at Rubico will be an integral part of our Mobile Apps development team working on the designing, development, and maintenance of iOS apps.
- 1+ years of relevant experience working in developing applications for iPhone/iPad
- Extensive Swift and Objective-C programming and solid experience with the iOS SDK and IDE Xcode
- Knowledge of design patterns & design architecture like MVC, MVVM, VIPER
- Strong OOPS knowledge and fluency with Apple MAC OS X
- Expertise in auto layouts to make adaptive layouts
- Experience with major iOS frameworks/Tools like Core Data/SQLite, Core Animation, Core Graphics, MapKit, UIKit, Interface Builder, Instruments, Cocoa Touch
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of web services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML
- Knowledge of push notification and IAP
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ability to handle the tasks independently
- Knowledge of publishing apps on the app store
Good to Have
- Familiarity with mobile frameworks: Flutter / React Native
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvements.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Enforce code quality through test-driven development and work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Ensure that functional and technical design meets product and business requirements
- Participate in scoping and sizing of development efforts and maintain appropriate up-to-date technical documentation
• Develop features for Olacabs’s iOS application for customers
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Actively participate in feature design
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Take ownership of the features assigned right from estimating timelines to Production release Desired experience
• Experience working on iOS platform
• Experience in developing B2C mobile applications
• Expertise in development and implementation of mobile applications with custom UI components
• Experienced in memory management and in designing high-performance apps
• Experience working with Google Maps and Social APIs
• Experience working with Objective C, Cocoa, Core frameworks and the iPhone SDK (5.0 and above).
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Flurry
• Well versed with mobile UI/UX conventions
• Experience in using GITDesired Skills:
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, data structures and design patterns
• Strong in C/C++, Java programming skills
• Knowledge of software development processes & agile methodologies
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills
• Excellent English language (written & verbal) communication skills
• Good understanding of DB Design Ios-SDE3- should be strong in Cocoa touch, Swift, Objective-C, MVVM architecture.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the iOS Developer, you will be required to create our mobile product (app) on iOS Platform.
- Architecting, designing, implementing, and maintaining native mobile applications used to interact with external hardware
- Writing clean, understandable, robust, and sustainable code for mobile platforms
- Negotiating, specifying, and documenting architecture, tools, libraries, and feature requirements with the software team
- Creating and writing test cases to exercise and validate mobile applications
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Should have 5+ years of professional work experience designing outstanding Mobile App on iOS Platform
- Have worked on an outstanding iOS App before
- Proficient understanding of iOS Concepts
- Proficiency in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
- Should have min 65% in B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech
- Create games in Unity for iOS and Android.
- Write super-clean, testable, and well-documented code in C#
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers.
- Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems.
- Self-motivation with a strong desire to learn and stay up to industry standards.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of working independently and within teams.
- Deadline-oriented contributes to team efforts by accomplishing tasks on time.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and MVP architecture
Ability to create custom interactions with ViewGroups
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Experience in AR or react native
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Experience in RxJava, Kotlin development, Android Studio, Material Design, MVC/MVP/MVVM and RxAndroid (is a plus)