We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven iOS Developer to join our team immediately to 15 Days!!!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform using Swift.
• To design solutions independently
• To collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand new features / to debug existing features.
• Should be able to demonstrate the features developed by him/her to the client.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
• 3-9 years of working experience in iOS platform
• Strong technical background, good knowledge of Xcode
• Strong command over Swift.
• Need to have understanding of database (Preferably Realm DB)
• Good understanding of integrating REST API’s.
• Excellent working knowledge of Coordinator pattern, MVVM, GIT.
• Should be able to help junior developers
Good to Have:
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
• Android experience will be an added advantage.
• BLE communication
About CodeCraft Technologies Private Limited
CodeCraft Technologies is a digital transformation company offering mobility & cloud solutions along with design and consultancy services
With Codecraft you get a chance to work on cutting edge Technololgies.
You will be working on challenging projects into Cyber Security, IOT and Energy Domains
We have open and transparent work culture.
You will be working with one of the finest design teams
We are Tummoc
Leading the smart commute revolution of India, Tummoc (India’s first Multi-modal Connectivity Platform), intends to build public transport accessible to every doorstep by making every mode of commute available in your city to travel from A to B.
Commute spelt backwards is "Tummoc" (minus the “e”). That is what we intend to do: Reverse the trend of decreasing public transport usage in urban India!
We're looking for people to help us take on the following kinds of problems:
- Someone’s traveling to airport/office/home - can we suggest them public transport routes with first mile & last mile and accurate tracking of individual leg of the journey
- Someone’s new in the city - can we help them travel from A to B in the most efficient way
- Someone’s planning to not use their private vehicle for commute - can we design the efficient and reliable system to plan their commute with accurate information of public and private transport
- Transition people from private to hybrid multimodal commute
- Someone's traveling home late at night - can we give their friends, family peace of mind?
- Build single mobile ticket for the entire journey
What you’ll bring
- Possess at least 3+ years of experience in ios Experience with swift
- Strong understanding of algorithms
- Have strong knowledge of iOS frameworks, different versions of iOS, and know how to deal with different screen sizes
- Have experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of iOS architectural components and design patterns
- Good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
- Deep understanding of memory management, multi-threaded programming, Background services and synchronization
- Experience in developing secure applications
- Strong debugging and root cause analysis skills alongside data structures
- Familiarity with designing and developing Core OS frameworks
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and apply your experience in process and technical leadership
- Work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
- Experience in google maps apis & location services
- Experience with Local DB
- Experience in building custom UI
- Experience with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
- Good understanding with code versioning such as git
- Experience with beta and release process
Good to have
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries
- Working on an app with worldwide impact - help to make cities usable
- Influence over the product that you and your friends use every day
- Lots of team building & recreation activities
- Lots of Tummoc Goodies
- Employee referral bonus
We respect time, talent, trust
Apply, only if you possess the above skills, have a never giving up attitude and have a true passion for public transport.
We are looking for a Mobile application developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS, including mobile phones and tablets. Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with other services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. You will be responsible for the product development with quality and by following the engineering practices. The candidate should be a team player who should be able to code, do the peer code review, defect fixes wherever needed on the existing product.
Design and build applications for iOS
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Innovative thinking for problems solutions. Solid implementation
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Achieving Code, module delivery dates within time
Help maintain code quality, organization, automatization, and documentation
Uses Agile Scrum Methodology for software development
Develops unit tests for all new code
Has all code changes peer reviewed and must peer review code when required
Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs
Well versed with usage of debugging tools to analyze and solve complex problems independently
Diagnose and resolve complex level issues of application
Participate in interactions with all levels of personnel with different teams Skills:
Proficient in all versions of Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
Experience in App Store distribution process and Enterprise distribution of Apple
Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading, background thread handling and iOS file systems
Knowledge of private framework in swift and objective C languages
Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
Experience of automated testing platforms and unit tests for Mobile applications
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus Knack for benchmarking and optimization Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git
Hands on experience in using Jenkins
Familiarity with continuous integration
Good Knowledge in design patterns
Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills in English
Good time management skills
Certification of iOS development, swift language will be value added Experience with Cocoa APIs on iOS and Apple frameworks AR, ML and swift UI is good to have
2-4 years of work experience in Mobile application development.
Pay/compensation: Benefits: Health Insurance (including for Parents); Personal Accident Cover.
- Leads a project end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Understands requirements well and comes up with efficient design
- Develops complex, well backed and bug-free products. Estimates accurately.
- Takes well-reasoned tech decisions keeping in mind goals and trade-offs
- Becomes a go-to person in more than one area. Provide technical mentoring to team
- Communicates clearly, gets clarifications and establishes expectations for all parties
- Helps establish SDLC best practices and high standards of code quality
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving & debugging skills
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues in requirements, design and code
- Perform peer code reviews and help us all get better.
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality. Our clients span startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
We are simply passionate about creating impactful digital products.
We achieve this by pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering. We work hard to help our clients achieve success – while providing them honest, no-nonsense advice. Our work has reached the hands of millions of users!
As a Junior iOS developer, you'll be an integral member of a software engineering team that designs and develops world-class iOS applications developed in Swift.
You'll be working closely with other engineers and team members to work on delightful applications and features that make a big impact for users. We're looking for people that share our passion for writing great software; love making use of best practices in our software development process; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain iOS applications
- Collaborate with the engineering team at large in software design sessions, code reviews, teaching, and other engineering activities
- Collaborate with other team members including the web development team and design team
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects
- 0 - 3 years of iOS development experience
- A proven track record showing proficiency in iOS development
- Understanding of core iOS development concepts, including application architectures, lifecycles, user interface layout and customization, and components such as UICollectionView
- Proficiency in Swift, Xcode and the entire iOS development tool chain
- Critical thinkers that are able to analyze and break down problems into manageable components
- Knowledge and experience with iOS architectural patterns: MVC, MVVM, MVP
- Strong attention to detail
- You must be able to communicate and work well with others
- Proficiency in Objective-C, C, C++
- Experience with Android and/or React Native and/or Flutter is an advantage for this position
- Experience with version control systems (we use Git)
- Experience with Linux, MacOS, or other UNIX-like system
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design & deploy.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ Years should be required in iOS development.
- Should be well aware about iPhone/iPad application development
- Should be well versed with Core data concepts
- Should be well versed with Swift-UI
- Should be well versed with Network load optimisations & other core networking concepts
- Must be very good with designing pixel perfect UI
- Good to have Core Audio, Graphics & video frameworks.
- Good knowledge of app deployment process & good to have knowledge on build automation.
- Should have decent communication skills to be able to interact with Clients.
• Experience in writing code/functions that are Unit-testing ready and scalable.
• Strong knowledge in auto layout concepts.
• Experience developing rich UI using MVVM, RxSwift, Auto Layout, Storyboard, and UI animations.
• Need to be working in a collaborative environment with team members of the organization.
• Keep up the urge to learn and adapt to new technologies throughout the period of employment.
• Understand end-user needs and translate broad business requirements and objectives into technical
requirements, plans, and designs.
• Take up technical problems during the app development life cycle and bring up optimized solutions to the
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Effectively replicate UI, UX designs & concepts provided by Visualizers in iOS Development Environment.
• Strong knowledge with MVC, MVVM, VIPER.
• Expert in OOPs, REST APIs, JSON, Data-Binding: Local Storage, Real-Time Data.
• Experience with threading, and performance tuning.
• Understanding of Apples design principles & interface guidelines and knowledge of APP Publish process on APP Store.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Familiarity with CI/CD.
• Experience with performance and memory management
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
• Knowledge in AVPlayer, Video Streaming and Voice/Video calling will be an added advantage.
AVPlayer(Audio & Video)
Perks and Benefits :
Desired Skills and Experience
ios, JSON, Xcode, https, iPad, interface builder, service integration, xml parsing, ar, xml, max, API, vim, video, cocoa, uikit, iPhone, SQLite, iCloud, backend
Salary: Based on Candidate Experience and expertise
Location: #Surat Local candidates preferable first.
We are looking for a full-time iOS developer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining high-end apps for companies from all over the world.
2-Basic architecture patterns of mobile development.
3-Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and problem-solving.
4-Comfortable with Git
5-Writes clean code
6-Fluent in English (you’ll be talking to US clients frequently)