- Design and build new features and improvements for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks
- Monitor the performance of live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience levels
- Writing and developing code, conducting unit testing, troubleshooting open issues and bug fixes, enhancing design to prevent re-occurrences of defects
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C/Swift and the iOS development stack
- 3 - 5 years of experience in iOS Development
- A good grasp of other mobile platforms (Android/Java/Kotlin/React Native).
- Should have been part of (and preferably mentored) teams that have shipped some high-profile apps and lived through the process without too many scars.
- Stellar problem solving skills.
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers).
- Passion for developing awesome user experiences.
- Ability to work in unset boundaries which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership.
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
Minimum product development experience of 2+ years in Android mobile with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance Android mobile applications.
Thorough knowledge of Android APIs and platform capabilities (location-based capabilities within apps). Working knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies Experience with Android Studio and Gradle.
Must have the knowledge of Android Architecture Components : Room, Work Manager, Material Design, Navigation, Lifecycle View Model, Google Maps, Retrofit, Camera 2, Paging, Data binding etc.
Have published one or more apps in the Play Store Well-versed in Java and JSON Complete knowledge of app testing, releasing and handling support tickets Handling push notifications from servers to the Android app
As a Flutter Developer, You will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework.
The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining the acclaimed app.
You will additionally work on innovative new app projects as well as internally incubated ventures.
Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have previous experience in Flutter development.
Responsibilities And Duties
1. 0.6 Months to 1 year working as a full-time professional developer
2. Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks. •
3. Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
4. Published at least one app on the Play Store
About Company - http://vyaparapp.in/
Vyapar is India’s leading fintech company that offers a Free Business Accounting and Inventory Management application to enable MSMEs to digitally manage their business operations. The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
About the job
The Android developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Vyapar Android Application. A strong understanding of Core Java, Kotlin, and Database is critical for the role.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/ Kotlin code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Helping the team members and guiding them for the right design and implementation.
- Problem-solving skills, and Data Strctures.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android.
- Must know how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Android UI design principles, design patterns.
- Kotlin, Core Java, and XML.
- SQLite database.
- Android Jetpack component.
- MVVM Architecture.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Good to have
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Dependency injection with Hilt.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in Android application development role.
- Must have 3 years of experience in Kotlin/ Core Java.
- Must have 3 years of experience in SQLite database is a plus.
- Must have 2 years of experience in Android Jetpack components and MVVM Architecture.
- Product Company background.
- Startup experience is a plus.
· A full-time B.E/ B.Tech Degree from a recognized university.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform (Both Objective C and Swift)
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Familiar with Application and design lifecycle
- Capable of using standard libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services and iOS SDKs
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of publishing applications on the App Store.
- Experience with Git and JSON
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
Are you an Android Developer who has very good knowledge on the fundamentals of Android programming and can write efficient code in a minimalistic way? Join Telyport as an Android Engineer. You will be given designs that you will convert to working applications with all the required business logic
You should have a strong command over either Java or Kotlin. You should also be familiar with at least one of the Android architectures like MVP, MVVM and MVI.
We are looking for someone who has worked on applications that involve exchanging data over the internet, loading images, lazy loading, shared preferences, saving and reading to local database and shared preferences.
A strong understanding of the Activity life cycle in android is a must. We prefer someone who has good knowledge of location tracking and background services in Android.
- Develop and code interfaces based on accepted design standards
- Build responsive applications which are compatible on Android devices of different sizes
- Build modular components for reusability. Write services or modules responsible for certain tasks
- Write well defined models for network calls Write well defined documentation for methods.
- Code animations which are highly optimized and efficient
- Writing code so that they can be scaled
- Follow the release process and adhere to time constraint for developing a project or its modules
- Should implement at leave one of MVVM, MVP or MVI architecture - Strong command over Java/Kotlin. - Adapt the app to adjust and fit various screen types. - Very good understanding of Git. - Should write minimalistic code
- Must have worked on applications with databases
- 2+ year experience in Android App Development
- Must know how to debug and traceback errors in the app
- Should have worked with FCM notifications and custom notification handling
1. 5-7 Years of hands-on development on Android
2. Extensive understanding of Architectures - both old and new -> MVC to MVVM To Clean
3. Excellent In-depth understanding of Java and Kotlin Programming Languages
4. 2+ Years of managing android developers
5. Have worked on or scaled an app to more than 1mn downloads
6. Obsessed about long term solutions, yet understands business requirements to deliver projects quickly
7. Good understanding of backend technologies for better cross teamwork
8. Obsessed about app ratings, app vitals, and crash-free apps
1. Lead the Testbook Android Team of 12+ Android Developers
2. Own the Testbook Android App (2Cr+ Installs) and its related 500+ Apps
3. Work extensively with Product Managers to deliver quality products and features
4. Improve the App Architecture and drive processes for code reviews, releases.
5. Take up occasional challenging Android coding tasks
About Us :
• You are responsible for development of Iphone / iOS based apps.
• Independently lead the execution of IOS based iPhone / iPad Apps in Objective -C
• Deliver the entire app life cycle -concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores
• Responsible for gathering requirements around functionality & translate those into elegant
• Deliver projects on time and on budget and be able to go the extra mile to ensure this
deadlines are tight.
Candidate should possess experience in developing apps for iPhone and iPad.
Should have great analytical and problem solving skills with good communication skills.
Should have at least 1 - 2 years of focused experience in the iOS development domain.
Should be a capable self learner and be able to work by himself on the development of
Should have at least one application deployed on the App store.