- Automate test cases using Robot framework on a daily basis along with functional testing.
- Expert in Robot Python Framework using BDD based automation.
- Understanding test frameworks and Open source python modules
- Detailed understanding on Cassandra DB, Open source tools, Rest API Automation.
- Experience in Web and mobile browser tools and debugging techniques.
- Verify fixes using automated test cases, shift left culture on deliverables.
- Ability to develop test cases using Python/Java and scripting languages.
- Test before QA and System Test by automation using integrated UNIT Test/BDD/ATDD methodologies
Ajackus is a people-centric technology company that helps small to medium-sized businesses and digital startups grow faster. With 11 years of experience in creating purposeful impact, we assist clients in enhancing their technological capabilities by building highly efficient and accountable remote technology teams that use a patented architecture to create secure and scalable business solutions.
We’ve been recognized as a ‘Great Place To Work’ and are intentional about creating a diverse and flexible culture for our team. We believe in our values, our culture, and in providing a platform for every individual to share their suggestions and ideas through an ownership-based model. For our strong ethics and value system, we have been recognized by the Government of India under the 'Companies that Care' initiative.
Ajackus has team members working from every part of India, our hybrid work policy allows us the flexibility and choice to work from anywhere while being productive and efficient. We provide a lucrative bouquet of benefits that don't just focus on great compensation structure but cover the holistic perspective of an associate's life.
Our solutions have saved lives (Healthcare), brought transparency in commerce (Fintech), helped people with the assets for life (Real-Estate), and allowed people to build on top of what we have created (Open Source). Besides these, we have extensively explored emerging technologies like IoT, AI/ML, and worked in industries like electronics, telecommunication, e-commerce, mental health & wellness, travel, media & publishing, entertainment, etc.
Our philosophy is simple, we may not know all the answers, but we know how to find all answers. Come, join us, in this journey to create a true impact in the world!
Requirements for the Role
- 5+ years experience with manual and automation testing
- Experience with QA methodologies for large scale web and mobile applications, understanding of software development process
- Experience with mobile,(android and iOS) web and API automation testing using tools such as Selenium, Appium and Postman
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment and with geographically distributed teams
- Experience working with SCM tools like Git
- Experience in implementing CI/CD regression pipelines
- Work on a disruptive product that's still in the early stages
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure a complete understanding of the system
- Take ownership of the end-to-end system and take all requirements, issues, and enhancements to closure single-handedly
- Mobile testing experience with strong basics, understanding of testing and shipping releases on these platforms - iOS, Android, and Web
- Prior experience in creating optimal test strategy - functional, non-functional, analytics, and automation
- Experience with relational database and SQL queries
- Sharp analytical abilities and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Prior experience in automation testing
- Prior experience in working with tools like -
Lead - Quality Analyst
About us :
ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab, USA in 2014. We at ImpactGuru strive to empower people and help them raise funds for their causes. Whether it’s for patients facing medical emergencies such as Covid-19, cancer, organ transplants, or for nonprofits fundraising for their programs, or for individuals raising money to fund animal causes, education expenses, or any other cause that they are passionate about, we have got you covered.
In the last 7 years, ImpactGuru has been providing fundraising assistance. We along with our global partners have been successful in mobilizing over Rs 1,500 crores / $200mm and have touched more than 1 crore / 10mm lives.
Website - link : https://www.impactguru.com/about-us
Job Description :
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Design/Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results, cross-browser / cross-device
- Test REST APIs using Postman, automation scripts
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Manage bug and support queues for internal customers
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Proven experience as an automated QA tester is a plus
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java or any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- QA experience in Android / iOS apps
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration, and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, qTest, QC, QA tech, Bugzilla)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Payments, Payment Gateway, Fintech, Ecommerce domain knowledge - preferred
Perquisites & Benefits :
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Mentorship on career development and progress
- Fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment
- Fun Zone & Music
- Flexible 9 hours shift between 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
Location: Andheri, Mumbai
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Developing and executing exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Providing Researching, recommending and implementing tools as needed
- Analyzing defects and defining corrective actions
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases based on user stories
- Tracking quality assurance metrics like defect densities and open defect counts
- Automating and scheduling test case runs across multiple platforms and devices
- Doing Manual testing if required
What you need to have:
- BTech with min 65%
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Mobile app automation and Web automation
- Expert in Selenium with Java, Appium and API testing using Postman
- Experience in building test frameworks for automating the testing with focus on functionality, stress, scalability, and performance
- Strong knowledge of Java language
- Well versed with the use of Maven or any build automation tool, Bitbucket, Jenkins and good understanding of CI/ CD pipeline
- Familiarity working with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Deep understanding of all common test automation frameworks – TestNG-POM, Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Cucumber - BDD etc.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Good reasoning and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in an Agile/ Scrum environment
- Basic knowledge of Unix/ Linux systems
- Hands-on experience in Jasmine framework
- Experience working in a security domain
- Familiarity with OWASP is a plus
- Experience with performance testing using JMeter
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their
Why Think n Solutions Software?
Exposure to latest Technology.
Opportunity working in different platforms
Direct client interaction
Rapid Career Growth
Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
BE/MTech/MCA with Min 70% GPA
Professional Quality Engineering and or development experience with 5+yrs
Immediate joiners preferred
Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be
Job Description :
QA Automation Test Engineer is expected to plan, design, implement and maintain test automation
infrastructure to enable continuous automated testing of all solutions.
• Analyze product architecture; define, develop, and drive functional test automation strategy
using appropriate automation/performance tests
• Develop/enhance the framework for creating a test automation suite for smoke and regression
testing integrated with the release process
• Create and prepare end-to-end technical solutions for CI/CD
• Develop test plan/strategy to support testing
• Conduct Proof of Concept for automation testing feasibility on a project as required
• Prepare roadmap for progressive automation and focus on low maintenance
• Ensure test cases have full traceability back to business requirements and technical
• Develop, maintain, and communicate automated reports and testing metrics to the project
SKILLS AND CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Demonstrated 5+ years’ experience in Test Automation (or software development) with webbased software.
• Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system is a strong preference
• Proven experience in both open-source UI & API test automation tools like Selenium
• WebDriver, Rest Assured, Cucumber using Java & other scripting languages with exposure to
• Experience delivering Selenium Frameworks for API testing web portals
• Should be able to create a Selenium automation framework from scratch
• Proven experience in using continuous integration technologies like Bamboo / Jenkins to
• Integrate automated testing (unit, smoke, and regression) with the release process
• Experience in open-source tools with exposure to below is a plus:
o Selenium WebDriver
• Advanced knowledge on different design/architecture/integration/cloud/data patterns
• Exposure to Testing Life Cycle with a Test-Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven
Development (BDD) environment
• Efficient with AWS environments or other cloud environments
• Mentor other test engineers and automation engineers to grow overall team capabilities
• Create training, workshops, and handbooks
• Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team
• Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and
• Experience in performance testing including developing NFRs, reporting and results evaluation
• Has created execution and reporting dashboards
UserIQ offers a Customer Success Platform that empowers software companies to deliver a better experience to their customers whether that consists of high-touch engagement or tech touch interactions within the application. As a result, customers can effectively scale onboarding, increase feature usage, accelerate time-to-value, reduce churn and ultimately drive more revenue throughout the customer journey.
The best companies are built one customer at a time and those customers grow by making each user interaction meaningful. UserIQ takes this approach very seriously and works with Customer Success leaders who are also passionate about maximizing success at every user moment.
- 3-5 years experience in automation testing as SDET or similar role.
- Strong in UI, API automation using Cypress(preferred).
- Strong in automation framework development(must)
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Github Actions, Jenkins.
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git.
- Strong in Database concepts, noSQL and writing SQL queries
- Strong in API testing using Postman
- Familiarity in performance testing using Jmeter or similar tools a plus.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills with attention to details.
- Experience in early stage tech startups is an added plus.
What's it like to work here?
As a SDET at UserIQ, you'll test and automate user scenarios of the UserIQ products & will get opportunities to work on:
- CI/CD: Github, Github actions, Terraform
- Tools: Postman, TestRail, Postico, VScode, Android Studio, Xcode
Who should apply for this post?
- You are passionate about testing and finding edge cases.
- You are hands on coder with strong problem-solving abilities, logical
- thinking, and a logical inclination. You are enthusiastic about programming and
- delivering well-designed, scalable code.
- You have good understanding on programming concepts such as OOPs, Design Patterns,
- algorithms, data structures, networking, and so on, and are not rigid with respect
- to choice of technology and are open to adopting the right technology for the task at hand.
- flexible to work in US shift
Role – SDET
Experience – 4+ years
Location - Bengaluru
Key Skills - API test automation, Java, Rest Assured
Minimum 3+ years of API test automation experience
Strong Programming experience on Java using OOPs, collections, exception handling, and strong debugging skills
Strong testing and test design skills like scenario identification, test case identification, defect identification with a focus on test coverage
Strong experience in testing of API / webservices
Excellent experience and skill in the development of API test automation suites using Rest Assured
Good experience of working on Jenkins and other CI-CD tools
Knowledge of Dockers
Strong knowledge of SQL and experience in database testing is desirable
Good communication skills (verbal and written) is a must
- Using tools like Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarCube, etc.
- Understand Agile Values & Principles
- Knowledge of the DevOps methodology / should have worked on projects in a DevOps environment
- Experience in QA processes, Test Strategy, Test Design, Test execution analysis & reporting
- Design, develop, document, and maintain manual test cases and automated test scripts.
- Actively contribute in the day-to-day planning, design, execution, and reporting of manual test cases and automated test scripts
- Follows software engineering principals in development of automation, manual test cases, software tools, and SQL
- Understand and apply test-driven design concepts to test and debug automated solutions or manual test executions and software utilities developed by self and others
- Deliver accurate and maintainable code for test automation and software utilities
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Proficient in Speaking, Reading and Writing English
- Should be able to take ownership of meetings, communicate thoughts clearly/concisely and push back whenever required
- Should be able to instruct and guide teams