We’re on the lookout for a talented Level I Technical Support Engineer to join our team in Mumbai, India.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Provide technical support to Egnyte's clients and partners
- Provide support via e-mail, phone and Zoom
- Work effectively and professionally with users who span from IT, business users, partners and executives
- Provide a workable solution that addresses client issue based on their use case
- Master Egnyte's product capabilities and serve as the subject matter expert within the support organization
- Work with Product Management, Engineering and Sales to effectively take issues to resolution
- Participate in testing of new and updated products and provide feedback
- Write technical documents such as service and product FAQ's, guides, and manuals
- Excellent customer engagement and communications skills
- Familiarity with Support Ticket, Call Center, and Knowledge Based Systems
- Minimum three years of experience in SaaS support
- Experience in administering Windows 10, Mac OS and Linux (any distribution)
- Experience in administering Windows Servers (2016, 2019)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Bonus if you have:
- Virtual Machine Environment (i.e. VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Experience with Cloud Based File management systems
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
Egnyte provides secure Enterprise File Sharing and Content Governance built from the Cloud down. Access, Share and Control 100% of your data from anywhere using any smartphone, tablet or computer.
Egnyte store billion of files and petabytes of data and we are looking for help to take the platform used by millions of users to the next level of scale. Autonomy and ownership is integral to our culture and engineers own one or more services end to end.
We’re looking for Engineers and they should be able to take a complex problem and work with product managers, devops and other team members to execute end to end.
Headquartered in Ahmedabad, Appitsimple is better known for its innovative "Digital Products" - SoftwareSuggest and CallHippo. It is an IT company that has been revolutionizing & simplifying the way organizations do business since Jan 2014.
ApiItsimple is an all-remote organization with a team of 150+ members. With over 300 customers of SoftwareSuggest and 2000+ customers of CallHippo, AppItSimple has a dominant presence over the globe.
CallHippo was launched in 2017. It is an intelligent VoIP (voice over Internet protocol) service provider for business organizations and call centers. The main objective behind launching CallHippo was to provide easy-to-adopt, cost-effective, scalable, and accessible phone systems to businesses. Customized pricing plans, 24/7 available support, and innovative top-of-the-line features make CallHippo stand out from market competitors. With 2000+ customers across 25+ countries, the company is just getting started and is sure to scale greater heights in the future.
Appitsimple prides itself on a flexible work environment that empowers employees to be key decision-makers to grow personally and professionally. The company strives to develop leaders through an active mentoring program and skill development initiatives. An inclusive workplace, Appitsimple encourages freedom, and independent thinking and aims to create thought leaders in the business ecosystem.
Experience- 0.6-3 years
The Job Description for Customer Support Executive:-
1)Work on chats and Tickets
2)Maintain a mean response time of less than 1 minute since it is live chat support
3)Chat Quality score should not be less than 4/5
4)Close maximum support tickets in a month
5)Resolve queries with utmost efficiency to facilitate customer retention.
1)Experience in Tech Support
2)Experience with troubleshooting
3)Hands-on knowledge in providing support for any kind of application software
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. Helping brands like SkullCandy, NMIMS, Byjus, Rentomojo, etc.and are handling 5 million+ messages per month.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills.This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience and help customers achieve their desired goals.
- Develops customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
- Ensures all customers are successfully using the product or service they’ve purchased from the company.
- Is often the first port of call for customers and is available to answer any inbound questions.
- Give customer the onboarding, gather feedback and notifying them about the new features
- Driving higher NPS
1 year of experience in Customer Success
Experience: 3-6 years
· Providing technical advice and troubleshooting for end users
· Experience in Enterprise Apple support like ABM, VPP,ACE and MDM
· Excellent OSX desktop and server support skills
· Experiencing supporting OS X desktop and server across a range of versions
· Strong experience with using and administrating JAMF
· Package Deployment, Image upgrade. Security patches &DEP
· Hands on experience with JAMF tools like Recon , Composure , remote and Admin
· Endpoint hardening via JAMF and self service management.
· Experience using terminal commands and scripts
· Great customer relationship skills
· Good written & verbal communication skills
· Being flexible and customer solution focused
· Experience in various application outlook , AD and Teams.
· Cloud knowledge
- Having a proactive customer support approach
- Testing product features as assigned
- Build & strengthen customer relationships
- Lead scoring and qualification
- Manage incoming chats, emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve, and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction
- Demonstrate the value of the platform to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
- Excellence at Googling stuff and spoken English
- Ability to meet deadlines and decent depth of thought process
- Capable of operating without much supervision while still producing results
- Not being camera shy and great presentation skills
- Motivation to pursue customer success as a career
- Understanding the basics of customer support such as treating customers with respect, empathy, and understanding
- Technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
Note: The applicant should be comfortable with both the timings, Day Shift Timings as well as the US Shift Timings.Shifts will be rotational.
Brownie Points If - You are great at video presentation and love engaging with customers through videos
- 4-15 year experience in Application Support
- Must have good knowledge in Java/J2EE, Microservices, PL/SQL, Unix
- Good to have knowledge in Agile, JIRA, Splunk, Service Now
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Provide technical leadership to the team & contribute in the skill development within team
Interact with internal teams and client stakeholders to trouble shoot the tickets/incident and manage other support activities
- Good communications skills are necessary, must be team player and inquisitive.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working outside of office business hours at short notice (as required)
- Should be able to examine the system and identify the areas for Service Improvements & Value adds.
Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound support tickets from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns.
Key Responsibilities :
Manage, maintain, support and troubleshoot the mobile cloud environment and its related mobile devices and suggest adjustments and new system designs for future needs.
Experienced in a tech support role in managing Android, iOS or Windows devices
Work closely with operations and software engineering teams to design and implement scalable and high performance solutions for our platform as a service and internal management tools
Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot simple and complex issues in order to provide outstanding support for internal service level objectives
Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within Platform Services Operations; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing implementation. Actively facilitate continuous improvement
Technical Skills – Must Have:
Experience on mobile device platforms (Android, iOS, Windows or Mac)
Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console -preferably in the mobility space
Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
Worked on log collection and analyzing tools
Proficient in working on support desk/CRM tools such as Zoho/Zendesk/Salesforce
Experience of issue tracking software such as Jira/Bugzilla/Mantis/Remedy
Resourceful in understanding IT communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform environments.
Nice To Have :
Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis etc
Should have basic experience in understanding help docs and articles.
Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows & Mac) can be an added advantage.
Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Quick learner and versatile.
Flexible to work in different shifts
Excellent Email communication is a must.
An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
Position: Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a Strong Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound calls and chat from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns. Someone who will help build a Support team for our product build for the Education sector called Academia.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
● Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
● Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
● Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues by asking customers about the issues they
are facing in a detailed fashion so that they understand the nub of the problems.
● Interacting with the customer to understand the issue.
● Get the triaging steps or reproduction steps
● Try and reproduce the issue on the h/w devices provided to you
● Extract and Analyse the Android app and Backend logs
● Provide the resolution shared by the engineering team to the customer.
● Work with the consulting team in understanding customer use cases and assist
● Resolving all technical related issues, suggesting the best solution and practices to
avoid a future issue.
● Deploying software updates to the client machines and channelizing updates
● Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console and a mobile app -
● Worked with SQL, ELK or other log collection and analysing tools.
● Resourceful in understanding fundamental network, information security, IT
communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform
Nice To Have
● Shell Scripting
● Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis
● Should have basic experience in writing product manuals or feature manuals.
● Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows &
Mac) can be an added advantage.
● Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
● Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
● Quick learner and versatile.
● Flexible to work in different shifts
● Excellent Email communication is a must.
● Strong ownership
● An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion is a one-stop solution, focused on managing corporate-liable & dedicated
devices, tablet-based interactive kiosks, rugged devices, mobile point of sale (mPOS) and
digital signages. Our Unified Device Management dashboard is intuitive and easy to use.
It allows you to manage all your devices, apps, and content from one place.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the
brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS
devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application
management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned
devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their