Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As an iOS Engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility to implement it to make it a full-blown product. You ideate, identify the solution, build and suggest the right architecture, engage the right partner, demonstrate the idea, present the solution to multiple stakeholders, execute a proof of concept, and finally oversee it all while the dream gets implemented.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- You will be a part of the core development team at Biofourmis to work on engaging and challenging products in healthcare/digital therapeutics domain
- You will be constantly developing new features, improve existing features of our new and existing products.
- You will be working closely with the product team, backend team, android team, web team and QA team to shape the product
- You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding juniors, who will help you build the product along the way
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in iOS development (knowledge of UIKit, Storyboards, Autolayout, Size classes and other iOS frameworks)
- Well versed in Swift and Objective C (knowledge of various concepts in these programming languages)
- Experience in Swift
- Application knowledge of architectural patterns like MV(X), VIPER, Coordinator and such
- Technical designing abilities using clean architecture, SOLID patterns
- Knowledge of Apple HI design guidelines and various UI controls
- Good understanding of Git and related workflows for daily development activities
- Application knowledge of unit testing. TDD knowledge is an added advantage
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
Biofourmis is a rapidly growing digital therapeutics company that is the leader in Personalized Predictive Care. Our disruptive innovations use advanced clinical-grade wearable sensors to continuously monitor bio vitals and process them using our patented and FDA-approved AI/ML algorithms to predict changes in physiology that are co-related to medical and disease events in the cardiac, oncology, respiratory, and other therapeutic areas.
We are pioneering an entirely new category of the healthcare system, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers.
We are a dynamic high-growth company, having quadrupled in size in the last 12 months. We are a Global organization with offices in Boston, Singapore, and Bangalore. We are backed by some of the premier venture capitalists in the world and enjoy the confidence of customers who are leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
As part of the Mobile SDK Engineering team at Flyy, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micromanagement
- Work with customer success team to enable Flyy customers to adopt Insights-led engagement in different industry sectors like e-Commerce, FinTech, OTT, Social, entertainment, travel, telco, food-tech etc.
- Explore the latest in topics like Mobile development, SDK, iOS, Android, tvOS various mobile hybrid frameworks and share with the team and more importantly, have fun while you work on scaling Flyy.
Skills Required :
- Minimum 1 years experience in iOS Development
- Minimum 6 months or 1 year of experience in Native Mobile Development
- Minimum 6 months or 1 year of experience in React-Native/Flutter framework
- Should be thorough with different architectures used in Mobile Development
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Android/iOS framework:
- Multithreading concepts
- Persistent data storage
- Rest APIs Implementation
- Should know the internals of the mobile build and distribution processes
- Ready to learn and develop in any cross-platform frameworks
- Should be able to capture bottlenecks and improve them without or little supervision
- Awareness of Secure Development process and practices
- Awareness on Information Security concepts and Best Practices
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of other cross-platform frameworks i.e., Cordova, Unity, etc
- Experience in working and shipping SDKs/plugins
•Having a Knowledge of Android Sdk & Java
•Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
•Work with outside data sources and APIs
•Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
•Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
•Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with pleasant personalities and good organizational and communication skills to work as iOS developers. Coding standards, organizational programming skills, and good commenting practices are important
- Develop applications for iPhone and iPad
- Review new releases, SDKs, updates in the mobile space
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience in object-oriented programming
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Experience of the software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering to programming, testing to deployment.
- Experience with integrating with RESTful, SOAP API backends
- Experience with APIs (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc. )
- Evaluate third-party IDEs' and tools to build relevant applications
- Native iOS Application Development Objective C, iOS SDK, Xcode, Cocoa Layer, Media Layer, Core Service Layer, Core OS Layer, iOS Frameworks, iOS Developer Tools, iOS programming, iOS Human Interface
- The unit test developed code
- Conduct code reviews & peer reviews
- Integrate user interface with code
- APIs (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc. )
- RESTful, SOAP API backends
- Review updates/patches and make necessary code updates
SURE is on a mission to provide credit card for every Indian and looking for a good coders to help us build the product. Please read the job description and details properly before you apply.
As an iOS developer, your job responsibilities will include
- Design, implement and deliver iOS app features on time.
- Take responsibility of code quality.
- Take ownership of releases and deployment.
- 2-3 years of experience in developing scalable android applications.
- Good to have some experience working as an iOS developer in a banking/payments/lending fin-tech startup.
Our work is asynchronous and we do a lot of conversations over chat/emails. This might be a different culture than most companies out there. Hence we require you to answer a few questions in writing. We will also require you to take up technical coding assignments before we talk to you.
In the first round, your profile will be evaluated mainly based on your answers so take time and do your best.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Undergraduate in Engineering related to Computer Science and Information Technologies and Postgraduate in Computer Science
- Shouldn’t have Backlog or Arrear.
- Must have completed at least 3 month course.
WinZO is India’s largest social gaming platform aiming at building an astronomical tech strong gaming ecosystem in India. WinZO in a short span of time has emerged as the leanest Series C funded gaming startup
in the Indian startup ecosystem. WinZO has so far raised over $90MM and handles more than 2.5+ Bn micro transactions monthly, a number which is fast growing. WinZO with a data driven DNA is working towards
becoming the one-stop-shop for online gaming users spread across every household in Bharat. With a vision of becoming a household name for Bharat, catering to their entertainment needs through interactive engagements, Paavan Nanda (co-Founder, WinZO, Zostel & ZO Rooms) and Saumya Singh Rathore (co- Founder, WinZO, Ex-Chief of Staff & Growth- ZO Rooms, Zostel, Ex-Times Group), are aggressively building the platform to not just capture market opportunities but also explore and maximise potential of social interactions as consumption drivers. Both Nanda and Rathore are putting together WinZO piece by piece using tech and data to create a transparent and unique gaming experience for its users. WinZO, which hosts 100+ games in 12+ languages, has 80% users consuming the app in vernacular languages.
WinZO has always yearned to mentor, guide and onboard games to be culturally relevant for Bharat. It also provides opportunities for housewives to translate and earn which empowers them economically. A 120+
members strong team with stellar professionals coming from global tech giants and companies such as Google, Amazon, Flipkart, McKinsey, Bain, BCG etc., WinZO is funded and backed by global gaming and entertainment investment funds such as Griffin Gaming Partners, Maker’s Fund, Courtside Ventures, Pags Group and Kalaari. WinZO is continually working towards revolutionising the gaming ecosystem by creating a complete entertainment package through a slew of interactive features. Speaking of the larger picture the platform is driving unique initiatives that are constantly attempting to nurture and groom developers.
Integrity, Excellence Perseverance, Data Orientation, Agility
About the Role:
We are looking to hire an Android Developer who can own Android Development through the planning, design and development life cycle and help us create unique and seamless user experience on the android platform. You will be working in a fast-paced environment which will require you to take initiatives with complete ownership, manage multiple projects, and drive execution with stakeholders.
What you will do:
• Design, build and maintain high performance advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Take ownership of the product/ feature, collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and
ship new features and meet the deadline
• Feature development for improving application performance and customizing the WinZO experience for the android platform
• Writing unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Writing efficient android code in Java/Kotlin following MVVM framework guidelines.
What you should have:
We’re looking for people with a hustler mindset, who are curious, eager to learn new things, with a passion for innovation, and work to be a little better every single day. This is not solely based on whether a candidate has previously done similar work or not. We’re looking for someone dynamic with below qualities in generous quantities to perform well in this role –
• 1-5 years of experience in Android development with a B. Tech/ M. Tech degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
• Good understanding of areas such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases
• Excellent knowledge of Kotlin technology stack, mobile development, and Android ecosystem.
• Contribution to open-source projects of repute is a must.
• Prior experience of working on large Android applications and making them scalable and performant.
You must possess excellent debugging and optimization skills.
• Experience with Android SDK, working on remote data via REST and JSON, third-party libraries, APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Curious mind that seeks new methods and tools to make great apps faster and better.
• Passion for UI & UX. A good eye for design is a must for a front-end developer.
• Rapid prototyping skills for getting early feedback. We do a lot of experimentation to objectively decide what works best
What we offer you:
• A flat and transparent culture with an incredibly high learning curve
• A swanky informal workspace which defines our open and vibrant work culture
• Opportunity to solve new and challenging problems with a high scope of innovation
• Complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualize and implement your solutions
• Opportunity to work with incredible peers across departments and be a part of the Tech revolution
• Most importantly, a chance to be associated with big impact early in your career.
At our core, we’re a creative company. Ideas is where we live, and we love building magical products. It’s not just about features, it’s also about how they make people feel. So, we build at the intersection of the technical and the romantic. And it all starts with people, the right team that cares deeply about our mission, values, and our users. We value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate
based on race, colour, religion, gender, ethnicity, or disability status.
Download our app for a better understanding - https://www.winzogames.com/" target="_blank">https://www.winzogames.com/
Come join our rocketship!
having an understanding of mobile and software development life cycles, UIX, changing web standards, and Agile methodologies.
dedicated to continuously developing, implementing, and adopting new technologies to maximize development efficiency and produce innovative applications.
Are you an experienced app Developer with a growth mindset and looking to explore your skills in the ed-tech domain? Then read on.
Their unique features help tutors to create and manage live classes, manage attendance, fee collection, creating tests and quizzes as well as managing doubts of students. This is a platform that concentrates on learning from a teacher's perspective unlike other ed tech apps. Their app based on Software-As-A-Service business system will help to provide tutors with eCommerce access as well as Financial Aid to students.
- Identifying and solving performance bottlenecks.
- Identifying and communicating best practices for Android development.
- Working through the full project life-cycle to design, develop, test, implement, and support our Android apps applications using Android Studio and Java, Koltin, RxJava, MVVM, MVP.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 8,00,000 to 15,00,000