Lightning job by Cutshort ⚡:
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 76 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
About Lodgistics :
Lodgistics builds innovative cloud-based collaboration tools to manage world-class hotels. Since a well-run hotel leads to an extraordinary guest experience, our platform streamlines operations to help hotels run seamlessly. Lodgistics is designed with each department’s needs specifically in mind, facilitating communication between and within all departments. Our platform optimizes procedures, reduces costs, and improves satisfaction for every guest.
As an early-stage startup that operates globally, Lodgistics is looking for an Ionic Software Engineer whose superior technical skills are matched by an advanced facility for adaptability. We're looking for someone who can think quickly, adjust to changing circumstances, and communicate effectively with coworkers who have different backgrounds and skill sets. Since you will encounter situations you may not be familiar with, independent thinking and creative problem solving are essential.
As an Ionic Software Engineer at Lodgistics, you will:
● Be part of a an exciting industry that is on-track for record growth this year
● Help evolve a well-funded, best-in-class hotel management suite with a strong track record of success
● Collaborate with coworkers around the world (India, Europe, US, Asia, etc.)
● Implement new features that delight customers and make life easier for their employees
● Upgrade the technical stack, enabling the team to take advantage of the latest tools and libraries
● Work with leadership and engineering staff to set the technical direction of the company
● Champion the adoption of industry best practices and collaborate with other engineers to implement them
● Write clean, maintainable, well-documented code
● Practice test-first development, as close to test-driven development as possible
● Champion industry-standard best practices and spearhead their adoption throughout the engineering organization
● Be part of an exciting, dynamic scrum team, exemplifying agile principles
● Engage with hotel industry experts, and have a voice in how our application looks and behaves
● Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers
Required experience for Ionic Software Engineer :
● 4+ years hands-on experience writing mobile applications in a professional setting
● 4+ years experience releasing applications to the IOS App Store
● 4+ years experience releasing applications to Google Play
● 2+ years experience with Angular
● 2+ years experience with Ionic Angular
● 2+ years experience working at a startup
● Degree in Computer Science or related field
Desired experience for Ionic Software Engineer :
● React / Redux
● We prefer people who live in Pune or who are willing to relocate to Pune. However, we are also willing to consider candidates who cannot work from Pune.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- End to end Android application development - Write - Debug - Maintain and Test.
- Lead technical architecture, coding standards, and should be able to set concrete foundation for a larger team.
- Manage Existing Team
- Collaborate with founders and support team to define and design new features based on user feedback.
- Should be able to turn wireframes into high quality, performant, reusable and easy to maintain code.
- Be end-user focused - which is to understand the typical Indian shop owner and building the app experience around them.
- Writing code that runs smoothly on low-end to high end android devices.
- Understand and measure how your features are used via data analytics, and suggest and make improvements.
- Being agile and continually improving to adapt to new challenges faced.
- Need to have a solid understanding of Android development, with understanding of the current best practices.
- Should be proficient in Kotlin, Kotlin Coroutines and async programming.
- Should have experience with incorporating Rest APIs with JWT based authentication and authorisation.
- Experience with threading and performance tuning.
- Experience with DI framework like Hilt or Dagger.
- Experience with Room or SQLite.
- Should have a solid understanding of Android ecosystem and its app development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment, integrity, communication skills, and impact.
- Strong communicator and collaborator.
- Should be able to work flexibly on other facets of an agile startup.
- Backend development (NodeJS).
- Cloud server stack management (AWS/GCP).
- Like to leave code better than you found it.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
Mobile Application Developer
Cubera is a data company revolutionizing big data analytics and Adtech through data share value principles wherein the users entrust their data to us. We refine the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards web3.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
3+ yrs of experience in Cross Platform React-Native based app development.
Hands-On Experience of Android and IOS Cross Platform Development.
Should be well-versed with Mobile Application Architecture, React/React Native Life Cycle and Redux.
Basic Understanding of Graphic Design and UX Design.
Good understanding of OOP, design patterns, and industry best practices.
Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications, and environments.
Hands-on Experience with Node JS and MongoDB is good to have.
Share ownership of the sprint, define task backlog and development process.
Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Leverage native APIs as necessary for deep integrations with both platforms.
Write, document, and maintain code and automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Develop and maintain build process with CI/CD tools for automated builds.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
3+ years’ experience in related area.
Experience with iOS and Android platforms.
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
- Design and build advanced hybrid mobile applications using React Native
- Lead the application development effort by being the SPOC
- Build hybrid apps using React Native for Android/iOS
- Publish apps to the corresponding App store/Play store
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance and optimize load time
- Collaborate with the back-end developer to build the RESTful APIs
- Research on emerging technologies and trends
- Participate in the planning and design of future software and technical architectures
- 2 years of hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Hybrid mobile application development including publishing one or more apps to the play store & app store
- Must have developed a Hybrid Mobile application using React. Hands-on Working experience with React Native is a must.
- Experience developing backend services preferably with NodeJS.
- Experience in developing apps on native Android/iOS platforms is a plus
- Experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Strong skills in RESTful web services
- Experience with Agile methodologies would be helpful
About The Role
As a Front End Engineer, you’ll collaborate with the team of engineers to lead front-end development and work continually to enhance customer-facing features and front-end platforms. This is an opportunity and challenge to make an impact in the real world using exciting and new technologies.
- Work on Examarly’s most complex web applications by designing, implementing, and unit testing the frontend application code.
- Work on UI frameworks and abstractions that help define a reliable, reusable and performant web platform.
- Build a next-gen UI using the latest technologies: React Native, Redux, Sass
- Help teams with defining an architecture that would scale and also encourage best practices.
- Goto person to get clarity of problem statements and also can break down into meaningful tasks.
- Influence and impact a best-in-class customer experience in your group and contribute to overall customer experience in your area.
- Work with stakeholders in defining, planning, estimating and ultimately delivering features that deliver meaningful results and business impact.
- Experience with modern UX technologies such as React Native, and nodeJS.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Excellent software design and coding skills and understanding of OO concepts.
- Experience with building web experiences and knowing the web technologies
- Ability to debug and resolve issues spanning multiple subsystems.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Experience in working with designers and design tools such as Figma
This is a work-from-office opportunity (5 days working)
- Collaborate with the core team building a state-of-the-art blockchain based SaaS platform.
- Building mobile applications using latest technologies leveraging Android, node and mongo.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects.
- Backend RESTful API Design and server-side development for web and mobile apps.
- Develop and design database schemas on MongoDB.
- Perform code reviews and unit tests to ensure code consistency and maintainability.
Minimum Qualifications & Qualities
- Passion to solve complex problems of agriculture in a dynamic start-up environment
- Flexible, curious, exploratory, and can-do attitude
- Great sense of ownership and ability to work with very limited supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ year of hands-on coding expertise in software engineering.
- Experience with Android, Node.js, mongodb
- Ability to speak English fluently.
- Strong programming experience of 1+ years with Android, Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB.
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with SDLC in an Agile work environment using tools like Jira and GitHub.
- Knowledge and experience of NoSQL Databases is a must.
- Knowledge of AWS Services like ECS, EKS, EC2, S3, Lambda, Load Balancing, Route 53, API Gateway along with Infrastructure provisioning and optimization is an advantage.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD pipelines on Jenkins, GitHub Actions,
- Experience with containerization environments like Docker & Kubernetes is an advantage.
- Familiar with TDD, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code
- Knowledge of any Blockchain protocols like Hyperledger is clearly an undue advantage
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Roles, Responsibilities and Experience:
- Cross-platform mobile app developer who has developed mobile applications and has strong experience with Ionic and Angular 7+.
- Experienced in the development and management of mobile applications, particularly hybrids (Android / iOS)
- Comprehensive experience in mobile application architecture planning
- Well qualified in mobile application design and optimization. The ideal candidate will be able to provide solutions to improve mobile app quality, understand emerging technologies, implement standards and best practices thereby able to enhance the existing stage of development and bring the mobile application, from a product standpoint, 'to the next level'
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies as well as frameworks so as to maximize ongoing development efficiencies
- Accurately estimate development timelines and deliver per set schedule
- Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices, along with mobile testing tools and techniques
- Expertise in optimizing the mobile apps' performance
- Experienced in using Agile principles and methodologies
- A deep understanding of the mobile landscape and user behavior patterns is mandatory
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
- Knowledge of NodeJS and MongoDB will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and Multi-threading concepts
- Good knowledge of the SQLite database and the Google Play Services like Push Notifications
- Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficient iOS and Android mobile app experience are a plus
Purpose: We are looking for React Native Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate should have Working knowledge of React Native and React JS is a must.
- Over 3+ years of React Native experience with strong basics.
- At least have done 4/5 projects using React Native.
- Strong passion for Programming in general and Android and IOS App development.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong system design and architecture skills.
- Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
- Over 3+ years of Mobile development experience with strong basics.
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
Expected Start Date: 1/4/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Ebullient Gaming India is India’s biggest network of gaming generating 250 Million+ Views per month for gaming content. It is powered by a Talent management agency, an Online Publication, an Event arm and a creative agency that works with the best brands and gaming talent of the country.
Ebullient is hiring for a Full Stack Mobile Developer to build and maintain their technology platform.
Who Should Apply?
- Passionate about building new things from scratch
- Good with managing and organising work amongst the team to get the job done
- Excellent in hiring a team for new projects and retaining good talents to build an in-house team
- Will to learn from the mentors and kind to share the experience with the mentees
Why Will I Apply?
- I will have Experience to be a part of a brand journey from scratch
- I will have freedom to fail in pursuit of disruption
- I will work and compete with the brightest minds in the category
- I will enjoy the pressure and perks of higher hierarchy
What are your Roles and Responsibilities?
- Ability to handle the entire lifecycle of a mobile application which involves client/server side coding, infrastructure deployment and management on cloud, and publishing application on Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts to translate complex industry-specific problems into a working software
- Ability to build and maintain high performing systems at scale
- Eventually, take ownership of the product and lead an entire team of engineers
What are the must-haves for the job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Understanding of programming paradigms
- Proficient in building mobile applications using React Native
- Hands-on with at least one of the server-side languages, framework or runtime such as Golang, Nodejs, Python, Java or .Net
- Familiarity with database concepts and technologies
- Hands-on with at least one of the NoSql databases such as Mongo DB, Elastic Search or Cassandra
- Understanding of micro services architecture and inter-service communication using REST and RPC APIs
- Familiarity with cloud service technologies with a provider such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Understanding of scalable design patterns
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline
Experience: 2-7 years
Salary: According to Eligibility
Location: Delhi NCR
Contact Person: Neelam
Interested candidate send updated resume( neelam @ egiplay . com)