● Break-down complex problems into solvable pieces of work for other Engineers.
● Depending on your specialization, projects/initiatives may include: Security, scaling
distributed systems, working on our core services related to user management,
building out new verticals, guiding new engagement features, scaling
traffic/imports/exports, managing APIs.
● Help scale the company in both headcount/workforce, as well as our technology.
Scale our platform to handle an increasing number of enterprise customers: +50,000
● Work extremely cross-functionally across Engineering and Product Management.
● Train and mentor junior engineers.
● Deliverables: (30 days) Own a feature; possibly being paired with another engineer.
(60 days) Own and drive a new initiative. (90 days) Bring that initiative to production.
Desired Skills and Experience
● Software development experience of 1+ years
● Expert proficiency in Ruby (Mandatory).
● SaaS /Internet company background: web-based, hosted on Heroku or AWS.
Experience in an Agile and Scrum environment.
● Experience with one or more technologies desired, NOT required: Redis,
Memcache, Redshift, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Hadoop, Microservices, Aws lambda
● Played a pivotal role in scaling a company. Startup experience is strongly
● Proficiency in integrating multiple apps and services using APIs. Experience in
working with different API authentication mechanisms will be an added
● Knack on reviewing vendor API documentation and develop integration plans
adhering to the requirements.
● You learn quickly, you’re adaptable and versatile.
● Experienced as a mentor.
● Track-record of achievements impacting team(s) and company(ies) versus
solely building features.
Reflektive is a leader in providing innovative, real-time performance management and analytics solutions for HR leaders and their agile organizations. Founded in 2014, Reflektive securely delivers Real-Time Feedback and Requests, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, Check-Ins and analytics applications in the cloud for more than 450 clients worldwide. Reflektives mission is to create the first people management platform built to help employees reach their full potential.
Reflektive's mission is to build a culture of employee feedback and engagement and let companies thrive - with Reflektive's performance management solutions. Get started today!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
Main Skills required
Desired Candidate Profile
T.E: 3+ years
Job Location : Any till pandemic
Package : Negotiable
Notice Period : MAX 15 Days- 1 month
Perks and Benefits
Shift timings - Day
- Work location -Any till pandemic
- Salary should not be a constraint for the right fit
Please Note:- kindly share this job requirement with your acquaintances, relative & Friends who are looking for change in same profile or else feel free to call on below mention contact name & No.during (10:00 Am-05:30 pm)(Mon-Fri)
Current location -
Relevant experience (in years)-
Last drawn / Current CTC-
Technical Lead's Role:
- The availability, security, scalability and interoperability of our platform
- Delivering our product roadmap
- Planning for the future
- Generating enthusiasm and a sense of both technical and product pride
Essential for this position :
- At least 2 years of experience in leading a team of software developers
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with C# and .NET
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- Designing and developing APIs for both high availability and scalability
- Performance profiling and tuning of .NET code
- Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (ideally Azure DevOps)
- Applying problem-solving skills to technical issues
1. Educational background from B.Tech/B.E./MCA
2. Comfortable to work from Noida Office.
3. Able to join in next 30 days max.
Application process is to submit the details on https://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/net-tech-lead-me8 and our team member will get in touch with you soon
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
EXPERIENCE – 2 to 5 years
CTC - UPTO 5.4L P.A.
We are looking for a backend developer who will be responsible for designing,
implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary
responsibility will be analysing requirements, designing Blockchain technology around
a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network. You
will be asked to work on various blockchain technologies like Ethereum (Layer 1 & 2,
i.e Binance Smart Chain ).
● Analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members
to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
Focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better
● Work closely with Frontend developers to integrate new web features into
● Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming
techniques and tools.
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Experience with Smart contract development tools
● Build new features and products using modern backend tools (Node.js, Mongo,
● Hands-on technical exposure in implementing Blockchain technologies
(Ethereum and Hyperledger Familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric and Solidity )
Understanding of Distributed Ledger technology, Blockchain ecosystem and
● Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment.
● Knowledge on Mining, Hashing, Elliptic Curve Cryptography(ECC) and P2P
networking Extensive experience with progression of major projects from the
planning stage through to implementation and completion Effective
communicator to all stakeholders and management during project consulting
and analysis. Strong Software development background.
● Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum
(testrpc, geth, Web3, eth_lightwallet, etc.
● Experience in writing smart contracts.
● Good understanding of NFTs and tokens.
● Experience in wallet integration like MetaMask and Coinbase Wallet.
Experience working with decentralized application protocols like DeFi..
Working knowledge of at least one of the Blockchain frameworks such
as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum (Solidity).
● Experience working with large code-bases.
● Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: C++, Go, Solidity,
Rust, Node.js, React.js.
● Strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.
● Familiarity with Cryptography.
● Familiarity with P2P networks
● Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains.
● Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded
● Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Key Skills Required :
- Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
- Solid understanding of Python concepts
- Strong experience in building web applications using Django
- Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
- Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
- Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL including querying
- Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
- Working experience with Docker
- Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
- Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
- Understanding requirement and congributing to engineering solutions at a conceptual stage to provide the best possible solution to the task/challenge
- Building high quality code using coding standards based on the SRS/Documentation
- Building component based, maintainable, scalable and reusable backend libraries/modules.
- Building & documenting scalable APIs on the Open Spec standard
- Unit testing development modules and APIs
- Conducting code reviews to ensure that the highest quality standard are maintained
- Securing backend applications and APIs using industry best practices
- Troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs raised by the QA team efficiently.
- Optimizing code
- Building and deploying the applications
Experience of atleast 9 + years in developing Java Solutions and Architecture
Mandatory Experience of working on AWS, Microservices architecture, Dockers, Kubernetes
Experience in creating architecture for Cloud Applications in AWS
Should have worked on large scale Saas application for atleast 3 years
Knowledge and experience in any of the following
Driving DevOps best practices by using Docker, Kubernetes.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Location Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad,
Role Description :
- Good Understanding of Java 8 with proven hands-on skills
- Experience in Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring REST
- Experience in Spring Reactive
- Experience in Git, Gradle / Maven
- Practitioner of clean code and SOLID principles
- Able to test drive features
- Can debug code at ease and ensure quality code is produced
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Comfortable with agile practices, user stories and task breakdown
- Understands REST principles and Micro services
- Experienced with technologies such as
- Required Java, Spring Boot
- Good to have Maven, GIT, Swagger, PCF, Rabbit MQ
- Good API skills technology such as Rest Webservice
- Good foundation in data structures, algorithms and OO Design with rock solid programming skills
- Experienced on creating unit test using JUnit, Mockito or PowerMock
- Experienced on mark up language such as JSON and YML
- Experienced on using Quality and Security scan tools such as Sonar, Fortify and WebInspect
- Experienced on agile methodology
Job Description :
- 3 or more years of experience of server side web systems engineering and middleware in a project services or product engineering organisation
- Published sites/systems that are now online
- Self motivation and ability to manage your own time to get the job done at the high international quality levels we expect
- An engineering Degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- A solid understanding of networking, storage, operating/browser systems engineering as well as application/software systems performance optimisation and third party systems integration
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Prior experience working within the Media, E-commerce, Telecommunications or similar large scale consumer facing industry
Job Role – Technical Lead – Back End
Work Location - Bengaluru
Job Description –
• 5+ years of experience in product companies
• Experience in software development and coding in multiple languages
• Experience in both front-end and back-end development with mastery in back-
• Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
• Understanding of software quality assurance principles
• Managed at least 4-5 engineers in their experience.
• High quality organisational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
If you think you are one of them then please reply with your interest and we will take your candidature ahead for the next level of evaluation. Below information would be appreciated more:
Update Resume: please attach