Senior Software Engineer -2
at the world’s first real-time cross-channel marketing automation built on an intelligent and secure Customer Data Platform for Enterprises.
Enterprise Minds, with core focus on engineering products, automation and intelligence, partners customers on the trajectory towards increasing outcomes, relevance and growth.
Harnessing the power of Data and the forces that define AI, Machine Learning and Data Science, we believe in institutionalizing go-to-market models and not just explore possibilities.
We believe in a customer-centric ethic without and people-centric paradigm within. With a strong sense of community, ownership, and collaboration our people work in a spirit of co-creation, co-innovation and co-development to engineer next-generation software products with the help of accelerators.
Through Communities we connect and attract talent that shares skills and expertise. Through Innovation Labs and global design studios we deliver creative solutions.
We create vertical isolated pods which has narrow but deep focus. We also create horizontal pods to collaborate and deliver sustainable outcomes.
We follow Agile methodologies to fail fast and deliver scalable and modular solutions. We constantly self-asses and realign to work with each customer in the most impactful manner.
Pre-requisites for the Role
- Primary skill:
- Java version 8.0
- Apache Kafka
- Java version 8.0
- Good communication skills, proactive and responsible way of working
- Secondary skill:
(Good to have)
- Wicket/JSF/Struts/Servlet/JSP experience on any of the web development technology
- SQL Server / Oracle
- Spring (Boot, Cloud, additional feature)
- Micro Services
- Container Orchestration (e.g. Docker)
- Container Management System (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins)
- Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
- Location:(Hybrid Model)
- Budget- Max 30 LPA
- NP- Immediate
Primary Role & Responsibility
As a senior software engineer, your daily work involves technically challenging applications and projects where your code makes a direct contribution to the further development and upkeep of our VI solutions and to its application in projects.
As a software engineer, we expect much more from you than just the ability to design and develop good software. We find it important that you possess an inherent drive to get the best out of yourself every day, that you are inquisitive and that you are not intimidated by situations which require you to branch off from the beaten track. You work together with colleagues in a SCRUM team. In addition, you have regular contact with other software teams, software architects, testers and end users. Good communication skills are therefore extremely important, as well as the ability to think pro-actively and suggest possible improvements. This gives you every opportunity to contribute your personal input and grow and develop within the department.
The often-complex functionality of the software includes business logic, controls for logistical transport, communication with external computer systems, reporting, data analysis and simulation. This functionality is spread across the various components of the VIBES suite. You design, program and test the software based on a design concept and a set of requirements. In some cases, you must personally formulate these requirements together with the (end) users and / or internal stakeholders. Learn more about the VI products.
Desired Profile & Experience: Knowledge of Kafka and experience with Java
- Educational Qualification:
- E., B. Tech, BSc. Tech, MCA, or an equivalent degree
- Strong Knowledge of Core Java & Advanced Java.
- In-depth knowledge of Spring MVC framework, Spring Security framework, Tag libraries, Hibernate framework, Spring Boot, Micro services, etc.
- Should have the knowledge and experience in REST API, JSON, XML.
- Knowledge of frontend technology - Angular/React, JSP, HTML, CSS.
- Should have thorough Knowledge of any Two of the RDBMS, i.e., Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, etc.
- Should have understanding of NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB.
- Databases Designing and implementing in accordance to end-users information needs and views.
- Hands on database triggers, function and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Web based applications.
- Should have know-how of 3-tier architecture.
- Should have understanding of HTTP/s (SSL).
- Should have Hands on experience of Microsoft OS, Linux OS, etc.
- Should have used SVN, Bug tracking and Test case repository tools.
- Knowledge / exposure to Secured Coding Practices keeping the requirements to avoid OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities in Application. Ability to understand and fix such vulnerabilities. This would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Software Effort estimation
- Inclination towards Documentation (Very Important)
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience as a full stack developer.
- Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowhow of Java concurrency patterns
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and RESTful web services
- Experience in working with popular web application frameworks like Play and Spark
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Prepare the technical design of complex technology components
* Proficient in Java (JDK 1.7) or above JDK 8 preferable, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns
* Hands on experience with Spring, Spring Boot, JUnit
* Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Microservices, RESTful
What we are scouting for
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience in IT
- 2+ years’ experience designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- A strong hands-on programming knowledge in Core Java including Java 8. To solve the problem given in optimized way.
- Strong knowledge on the Data structure and algorithm.
- Experience developing and designing API integrations using SOAP/RESTful
- Should be able to understand the time complexity of the existing algorithm. Able to compare different algorithms available.
- Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Know the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming using Java;
- Used SQL & NoSQL solutions
- Experience in GIT/SVN, build tools such as Ant/Maven/Gradle
- Experience in JUnit, Sonarqube, Mockito, Jacoco, Maven & Jenkins
Technical Competency – Nice to have
- Experience in Dependency Injection, Annotation, Validations, Auto Wiring
- Good knowledge in internal working on Memory Management, Transaction management
- Knowledge on DevOps pipeline tools like Jenkins, tools for Code quality scan, tools for security scan
- Spring boot
- Spring MVC
- Any Java Certification
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lead self and team toward common goals
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
What you will be doing
- As a self-motivated and enthusiastic member of our team, you will work with extremely talented peers in a fun environment building performance efficient payment authorization services that are highly scalable, configurable and available
- You’ll work in an Agile environment with a focus on problem solving and engineering excellence.
- Worked independently and as a member of a team, determined to make active contributions to the assigned Team
- Flexible and adaptable approach to the roles assigned to you
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks, and work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Deliver on time under dynamics with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology
and evaluate technical feasibility
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application
share your resume via mail. [email protected]
Technical specifications/Skill Set:
- Minimum of 5+ years of significant experience in application development.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development
- Knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns.
- Required technical skills: Strong Core Java, J2EE, Spring boot, Akka, API development & distributed application development experience.
- Desirable technical skills: Micro-services pattern, Kafka, Knative Eventing, Camel-K, Container Technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, NoSql preferably Cassandra.
- Experience working with high volume data and computationally intensive system.
- Domain knowledge in Financial Industry and Capital Markets is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
Java Developer JD -Tata Business Hub
Required Technical Skill Set
Java 8, J2EE, Spring/Hibernate
Location of Requirement
Desired Competencies (Technical / Behavioral Competency)
• Two to Six (2-6) years of hands on experience on Java/J2EE technical development.
• At least One recent successful implementation experience using REST Services, JPA/Hibernate
• Strong understanding of SQL and RDBMS development skills
• Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
• Ability to lead junior team members from technology as well as functional requirements perspective.
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
• Have knowledge of NodeJS
Responsibility of / Expectations from the role
• Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
• Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
• Writing TypeScript, SCSS, and HTML.
• Analysis of Documented Requirement
• Preparing Documents (e.g. User Manual, Process Flow etc.)
• Work with various teams (Delivery, Rollout, Security Testing Group etc.) for enabling the product/feature to end users.
• Design and develop RDandX Network’s microservices and ensure bug free code is pushed to
the deployment pipeline to support large volume of transactions
• Define and communicate the technical design requirements to the Network’s stakeholders
and the Engineering lead
• Responsible for building restful services to integrate with third party services like AdWords
and Facebook marketing API
• Responsible for designing the technical architecture of the different services and
maintaining and upgrading it
• Designing the unit test cases and building the framework for the development team to
enforce the unit testing in all the services
• Be involved and participate in the end to end products’ lifecycle management
• Learn about new technologies and Stay up to date with best practices
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers, system administrators and
• Lead the Backend team and manage their day to day activities and work deliverables
Urgent requirement for Java developer for a product-based company.
Apply only if you have experience in data structure and algorithms
Please note the notice period. we are looking for an immediate to 15 days joiner only.
Experience: 3+ years
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Working: currently WFH
Skills: Core java developer, Hibernate, Spring, Data structure, Spring boot/Micro service
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Ability to understand functional requirements.
- Excellent Analytical and Logical Skills are mandatory.
- Excellent communication, self motivator, team player, quick learner, ability to solve complex problems.
- Must be self confident to work in a Team and to handle the responsibilities individually as well.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Knowledge of SuiteCRM / SugarCRM is an added advantage
- Excellent Communication skills,self-motivator,Good looking with good human behavior
Work Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
Qualification : B.Tech (CS), BCA, MCA, Any Graduate