We are looking for a proficient individual who can provide expertise in the planning,
constructing, and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge
including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall
test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track
defects to closure and keeps defect repositories up-to-date.
● Build and grow the QA team at Truemeds
● Set up QA pipeline from scratch using and latest technologies
● Experienced in user requirement analysis, documenting test plans, and execution of test
● Developed and prepared test plans, and test cases for both positive and negative
scenarios and mapped the same to requirements.
● Performed API Level testing for web services.
● Good understanding of testing methodologies SDLC and STLC
● Knowledge about Agile/Scrum methodology.
● Good oral and written communication skills with logical thinking.
● Worked closely with the PM to develop QA estimates.
● Should have knowledge of bug tracking system/bug life-cycle management tools
(JIRA) a plus.
● Generated Weekly Status Reports on the progress of testing and provided to QA
Lead during Sprints
● Conducted back-end testing for data verification and data validation using SQL.
● Hands on experience in Automation testing using selenium
● Writing Test cases using Element locators, Web Driver methods, Java programming
features and TestNG Annotations
● Executing existing automation test scripts in Selenium and Reporting Defects
● Should be able to write the automation framework and have experience in Gherkin
● Minimum 4-5 years exp and at least 3 years experience in Selenium Automation with
● Have worked in Test automation using Selenium
● Should have the ability to identify and automate the test cases for business processes
● Analyze IT Business Processes and translate that into Test Requirements
About Truemeds India
- 0-3 years of software testing and application regression testing.
- Strong expertise in manual testing
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Responsible for writing test cases, executing them and maintaining the relevant logs.
- Analyze test results to ensure functionality is implemented correctly in all platforms (Android, iOS, and web) and highlight them in case it is not so.
- Participating in status meetings
- Communicate progress of testing activities to the Team Lead/Manager
- Identify and prepare technical test data
- Execute testing cycle activities as defined in test plan Identify, log, and follow-up on all defects encountered
- Maintain and communicate a solid understanding of software testing best practices, methodologies and terminology.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Responsible for test related documentation and archiving
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proficient experience in creating test cases
- Experience with testing REST-based APIs and Services (Postman)
- Experience in manual, exploratory, regression, and functional website and mobile testing
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Experience writing automated test scripts for marketing and ecommerce websites
- Experience writing automation scripts for desktop and mobile resolutions
- Experience with Issue and Project tracking software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Specialist QE As a QA team member, this role will be a part of an agile quality team and responsible for Validating and executing tests for various Quality aspects of a project through functional, integration, system & regression tests. This role would coordinate with various cross functional teams/ stakeholders to meet high quality standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Test Design: Demonstrates proficiency to design test cases comprehensively / critically and do peer reviews of test cases
1. Is able to read requirement and understand test case design techniques
2. Is able to use test case design techniques and write test cases based on test case standards for all test levels
3 Designs & reviews test scenarios and test cases for various types of testing
4. Understand test coverage types
5. Design test cases for functional test coverage using test case design techniques
6. Implements all test coverage types identified in test strategy
2. Test Strategy: Demonstrates proficiency to create and evaluate test strategy
1. Is able to design test strategy
2. Understands the objectives of test strategy and other components
3. Reads test strategy and seeks clarifications about the given test approach
4. Understands testing approach for different projects
5. Independently defines test objectives, Risks and test methodologies for a project (Sprint, UAT etc)
6. Plans stubs / drivers for integration testing
7. Plans & identifies key aspects of test environment
3. Test Execution: Demonstrates proficiency in Test Execution
1. Understands and implements testing principles
2. Is able to design test runs independently and test complex test runs and review bug report
3. Is able to define test execution plan, review test runs, create test runs for complex projects, design/review testing checklists / templates, implement test tools and manage system testing
4. Plan test execution cycles and create test runs for all test levels
5. Designs and implements stubs / drivers for integration testing
6. Reviews the test runs based on the testing execution plan
7. Institutionalizes the usage of testing tools checklists in the project
8. Review defects
9. Test environment setup
10. Testing in cross platforms(IOS,Android)
11. Web service testing (API)
12. Report on test execution
4. Requirements Management: Demonstrates proficiency to elicit, model, analyze, document, seek clarifications & get concurrence from the client about the requirements
1. -- Manages Requirements – Confidential
1. Is able to plan the requirements / KT process, model all nuances of the requirements, complete all aspects of requirements elicitation, identify risks and use standard mitigation processes
2. Evaluates project complexity, assumptions, constraints and dependencies based on the big-picture view of the project outside of just the IT domain, vendor domain or just the business unit domain
3. Plans detailed Knowledge transfer strategy with the Customer to understand the system and procedures for maintenance and documents the requirements.
4. Prepares a Bridge Document for Requirements Specifications, Functional Specifications
5. Traces requirements from business case through scope, requirements specifications, technical rquirements and implemented solution
6. Uses various methodologies to model and elicit requirements from different stakeholders
7. Organizes requirements in multiple views, appropriate for different stakeholders
8. Uses models to represent a simplified view of complex reality and uses this model to ask further questions
2. – Requirement Reviews –
1. Reviews Business Requirements Document (BRD) / Functional Specifications Document (FSD) when it is developed by team member(s) and identifies gaps
2. Establishes relationships among requirements / change requests by modeling & analyzing various scenarios, and helps rationalize commonalities & inconsistencies
3. Identifies specific non-functional requirements like Functional, Interface, Performance, Hardware requirements, Software, Service, Process, Documentation, etc.
4. Identifies and communicates risks and issues that may impact and hence require changes to plans or scope; provides options to mitigate such risks/impact
5. Prioritizes requirements effectively based on factors such as business value, cost to deliver and time constraints
3. -- Manages Change requests –
1. Documents the change request clearly and gets approval from the customer
2. Creates, manages and executes plan of approval and change to requirements
3. Checks if the requirements document is in sync with the proposal / Maintenance Services Agreement (MSA) / Statement of Work (SoW) and identifies functionalities / features that are out of scope
4. -- Manages Scope Creep –
1. Accurately identifies requirements scope and deliverables
2. Accurately identifies requirements risks and possible mitigation
3. Accurately validates that the documented requirements match the intention of the stakeholders' needs Confidential 4. Determines stakeholder influence and relationship needs
5. – Risks & Mitigation –
1. Identifies risks based on requirements and use standard / best practices to arrive at mitigation plans
2. Effectively organizes requirements in views that are understandable from all stakeholders perspectives
3. Identifies and recommends the use of repeatable patterns where appropriate
5. Technical Expertise: Demonstrates proficiency to use / leverage / experiment with different software / tools / frameworks on a technology platform to build applications
1. Is able to use all the features of the IDE / debugger, leverage features of the language, and use features of various platform-specific tools
2. Independently uses important features of a specific technology / framework / tool to implement a solution
3. Debugs using simple experiments on a specific tool / / framework
4. Designs functionality / troubleshoots issues involving the tool / framework
5. Sets up, configures, administers, tunes important tools / products for a specific platform
6. Build PoCs to test the tool / framework
# Areas of Expertise Must Have / Good to Have:
1. All Testing Concepts Must Have [MH]
2. API Testing [Postman] MH
3. API Automation [Postman] MH
4. DB Testing / SQL Queries MH
5. Unix Commands MH
6. Performance Testing [Like JMeter] MH
7. Security Testing MH
8. Communication Skills MH
9. Testing & Related Certifications Good to Have [GH]
10. Basic Scripting Language GH
11. Project / People Management GH Confidential
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Must be a go-getter!
3. Must be detail oriented with good analytical & problem-solving skills
4. Must have a positive mindset and attitude towards work. He should be able to collaborate with peers and work amicably with everyone
5. Takes initiatives, ownership and responsibilities to help the managers
6. Takes lead to forecast risks / issues and works proactively to mitigate all of them
Qualification & Experience:
1. B.E [Comp. SC. / Elec. & Telecomm. / Information Tech / Similar to these]
2. Experience - 1 to 10 yrs as QA Engineer.
TAPPP is leading the charge in bringing premium digital entertainment content & live sports to global consumers via its prepaid platform.
We are available across platforms via the Web, Mobile, and Tablets. Building out this brand presents significant product and engineering challenges. At the center of solving those challenges is the TAPPP Product Engineering team which is responsible for the TAPPP product end to end.
The organization is flat, processes are minimal, individual responsibility is big, and there is an emphasis on keeping non-productive influences out of the everyday technical decision-making process. Upholding these philosophies will be imperative as we execute our aggressive plan of global expansion over the next 2 years.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a QA engineer experienced in writing test cases based on user stories, creating reports, testing the application from a design & usability perspective, and supporting both manual and automated testing throughout the lifecycle of the product. As a QA Engineer, you will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Proven working experience (Min 3 years) in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box & black box testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with Restful API testing – Postman jetpack, RestAssured
- Experience with performance/load/stress testing
- Experience in all stages of application testing including UI, backend, functional, regression
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Strong independent contributor and an unquenchable desire to learn, attention to detail a can-do attitude
Comfortable working in a start-up environment
The position is based in Pune, India.
We are Tummoc
Leading the smart commute revolution of India, Tummoc (India’s first Multi-modal Connectivity Platform), intends to build public transport accessible to every doorstep by making every mode of commute available in your city to travel from A to B.
Commute spelt backwards is "Tummoc" (minus the “e”). That is what we intend to do: Reverse the trend of decreasing public transport usage in urban India!
- Working independently and leading other QA Engineers on all aspects of QA.
- Proactively identifying problems, researching and offering solutions.
- Working in product and delivery Agile scrum teams.
- Contributing to and reviewing user stories, requirements, and design documents for new features.
- Writing test scenarios and automated tests based on the use case and requirements.
- Writing thorough, robust functional, stress, and performance test cases.
- Executing pre-existing manual, Load and automated tests.
- Serving as an advocate for software quality in both production and test development.
- Work with product management on product requirements and feature design.
- Work with RD to review solutions and understand how they address requirements.
- Implement the right metrics, robust tests across a variety of products and platforms.
- Understand software scalability and build tests to validate scalability limits.
- Have detailed knowledge of cross-platform software testing tools and environments.
- Be passionate about ensuring software quality throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Trains and mentors other QA Engineers.
- Goes above and beyond to not only identify bugs, but makes them easier to solve by providing minimal steps needed to reproduce and also digs deep to help identify a potential root cause
- Great test, product documentation experience will be ideal
Note: Experience working with B to C applications will be an advantage
Immediate joiners will be given priority
We respect time, talent, trust
Apply, only if you possess the above skills, have a never giving up attitude and have a true passion for public transport.
- Competitive pay and exponential multi-directional career growth.
- Working on an app that will have a global impact, helping commuters everywhere.
- Influence over the product that you and your friends use every day.
- Annual leaves plus public holidays (standard leave policy).
- A good deal of team building & recreation activities.
- Plenty of Tummoc goodies & performance bonuses.
- Employee referral bonus
- Free snacks & beverages in office
- Weekly, Monthly office parties
- Comp off & OT payment
- No formal dress required in office
- Open & free work culture & very colleagues
Work Days: Monday to Friday (5 days) | Work from Office, in Bangalore.
- Testing and proving that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Developing clear, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases that align with the business/ functional requirements
- Proving scalability and performance of software and ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Developing and automating tests for software validation and detecting bug issues
- Preparing file defect reports and reporting test progress
- Analyzing test results, detecting issues and tracking root causes
- Documenting technical issues and solutions
- Building automated testing systems for regular checks
- Participating in assessing and adopting new testing tools or methodologies
What you need to have:
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Exposure to and understanding of Webpage HTML structure and browser developer tools
- Previous experience using Cross-Browser test tools such as BrowserStack
- Previous experience working in a Linux environment
- Ability to Analyze Network traffic using tools such as Charles Proxy, Fiddler, or similar tools
- Previous experience testing web API’s
- Ability to query SQL Databases
- Proven experience working within an Iterative/Agile SDLC
- Experience working with CI platforms
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading and executing
all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to
take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able
to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best
way to test.
Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years’ experience in the software quality field including prior hands-on quality
engineering experience in Website, iOS and Android apps testing.
• Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and
procedures to support various development methodologies
• Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit,
Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
• Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture and deployment
• Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design,
implement and automate processes
• Experience coordinating with external QA resources
• Prior success using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback to
improve software deliverables and improve predictability and reliability of
• Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features
tested and bugs found
• Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive and able to prioritize a
large number of tasks
• Self-motivated, works well independently and with others
• Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using
industry-accepted best practices.
• Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying
industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality
goals are met.
• Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services
and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
• Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
• Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and
• Diagnose defects and track them from discovery to resolution.
• Partner with engineering teams to stay informed of new technologies being
introduced and to ensure that system components are designed for testability.
• Respond to all requests from team members in a timely professional manner.
QA Engineer - Mumbai
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Contributes to overall business results by making recommendations that significantly improve operational efficiency and effectiveness of Travel Industry
- Facilitate the analysis, design and programming of viable solutions to high complexity business problems according to user specifications
- Ensure that systems are functionally appropriate, technically sound and integrated
- Document and create test cases and to execute and verify those test cases as part of the overall functional testing of Information Technology products
- Contribute to test planning including API Testing
- Participate in the activities to develop and execute test to validate system functionality against specifications
- Take lead role in the testing of small to medium sized products
- Ensure that systems software is thoroughly tested
- Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices
- Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a QA Analyst/Engineer or similar role with a heavy focus on Automation Testing.
- Experience with high volume consumer-oriented web sites
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with formal test procedures, release management
- Experience in Travel industry experience, GDS’s - SABRE, Amadeus, and Travelport
- Ability to distill complex business needs into functional requirements
- Excellent follow-up, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to make good decisions
- Team player with a professional attitude and learn new products
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain tight schedules
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team in India and United States
- Strong skill and experience analyzing data sets of all sizes.
Strategic and Development Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with Executive, Marketing, Sales and Operations teams in gathering product requirements, reporting results and managing expectations.
- Willingness to work flexible and/or extended hours as necessary and travel internationally on occasion.
- Specifically participate in the following: market research, requirements gathering and documentation, architecture design, resource allocation, issue delegation, release management, project timelines, source code protection, testing/QA (use cases) and outsourcing.
- Ability to "think outside the box"
- Ability to provide accurate and timely project estimates.
- Bachelor of Science in CS, MIS, or equivalent.
- Work with modern tools and technologies including Azure
- Work in a highly collaborative agile/scrum delivery environment.
- Ability to influence testing methodologies and tools.
- Opportunity for long-term advancement and career growth.
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety, sustainability, inclusiveness, and performance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Proactively learn and understand the existing platform and proposed new feature requirements
- Designs create, and executes test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures that address areas such as database impacts, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Collaborate with the other members to create a world-class QA function
- Verify or validate model outcomes
- Python coding
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with requirements, program functionality, and /or data
- Validate Production releases
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system (Azure Dev Ops), and report defects to software developers and stakeholders
- 8+ years’ experience working in an IT environment
- Experience putting together a roadmap plan for QA functions and features
- Experience performing feature testing on multiple applications and platforms
- Experience in writing, executing, testing SQL queries, and ETL processes
- Experience in API testing
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience in Insight validation
- Exposure to the Microsoft BI stack including (Azure SQL, SQL Server, SQL queries, Azure Data Factory, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI, SSRS)
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops
- Experience with data warehouse and/or BI environments
- Experience with an Agile software methodology
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining automated test scripts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Automation skills
- Good to have Python DS/ML library knowledge
- Strong understanding of all of any of the following SAP Modules - FICO, HCM, MM, SD, CAR & EWM
- Should be aware of the business processes, integrations & implementations using above SAP modules
- Hands-on experience in Functional Testing, Integration testing & E2E testing of these SAP Applications (3-5 years)
- Good understanding of Testing Processes and releases
- Strong Debugging skills
- Good communication skills, and Problem Solving skills
- Good at DB & SQL
- Good Programming Skills (Preferably)
- Any experience with SAP Test Automation using tools like Microfocus or Tricentis (Preferably)
Candidate should have experince in L2 L3 Testing
Experience in Automation, Manual and Rgression Testing
Scripting language Python
Experience in Networking