At smallcase, our mission is to change how India invests. We develop delightful, simple & transparent investment products and experiences for individuals to invest in stocks & ETFs. Over 3 million investors use our apps and products on a monthly basis.
In the last 5 years, we have orchestrated a fast-growing ecosystem of 300+ large, fast-growing and ambitious brands in the capital markets ecosystem by building a unique technology platform & API layer. We are a young, innovative team of 300 headquartered in Bangalore, yet operate in a remote-first way.
Smallcase is backed by world-class investors including funds like Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Faering Capital, Premji Invest, institutions like Amazon, HDFC Bank and notable individuals including Hemendra Kothari (DSP), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Kunal Shah (CRED), Tanmay Bhat.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team.
What you will do?
- Primary owner of the product roadmap working directly with the business leadership team and managing a few PMs
- Managing the end-to-end process of the planning, design and development of product strategy
- Owning key product decisions, including those that impact design, usability, features, content and revenue in consultation with the business team
- Crunching analytics to identify insights, improvements for consumer engagement & conversion rates
- Contribute in team-building and upskilling of the team
Come join us if you have
- 4+ years in a direct product management role on a user-facing (B2C/ D2C/ B2B) product
- Experience with managing small teams
- Robust experience with user research, data and analytics. Some experience of Analytical Tools - Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Firebase etc
- Good experience with Information Architecture, UX, Wireframes, UI, Interaction Design, prior development experience or a relevant degree in tech would be a huge plus
- Good experience in copywriting, marketing and A/B Testing
- Great communication skills to explain ideas, gather feedback and share opinions;
- Experience in Financial Services is preferred, but not mandatory
Culture at smallcase
We are not just building a business - we are making a long-lasting impact both in the wealth & assets landscape with our unique technology & expanding ecosystem. Over the last 5 years - our team, products, and platforms have grown - and so have our ambitions. Innovation remains at the heart of what we do. Our other core values are transparency, integrity & long-term thinking.
Our key asset has always been our people, and we empower individuals to build and do some of their best work in their lifetimes at smallcase. Flexibility, ownership and constant feedback loops are some of the ways we keep evolving the working environment and that reflects in one of the highest employee NPS scores in the industry.
- Investing is important - why let inflation eat into your earnings when you can invest in the faster growing equity markets?
- India's economy is just beginning to snowball - good times to invest your money. Even better times to launch an awesome product :)
- Exposure to challenging problems in a greenfield sector, that has seen very little technology intervention
- Chance to own and build products from scratch that millions of Indians will use daily to invest and grow their money
Role and Responsibilities :-
- Manage the development, launch of new features and growth of the eCommerce site
- Understanding the different products and features as per the domain.
- Design the product road map.
- Ensure all content and consumer journeys are optimised for user experience and deliver the best experience across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Develop and lead relationships with internal and external third parties (i.e., finance, logistics, supply chain) to ensure that the E-comm proposition works flawless end-to-end for the consumer
- Responsible for innovating and creating the next generation of growth opportunities and programmes to further accelerate ecommerce revenue growth
- Work collaboratively with engineering and design to translate product specifications into designs that can be implemented and tested to find the best performing solutions
- Ongoing optimisation of customer journeys to drive transactions, with a laser focus on the mobile/web experience
- Develop and continually enhance a launch process "check-list".
E-Commerce Product Manager must have :-
- Strong Product Management experience from any industry or sector, such as; eCommerce, Retail, FMCG, Retail, Tech, Start-ups, Travel, Media, Fintech, Insurance etc.
- Experience of subscription and eCommerce businesses is a significant plus.
- Start-up experience (as founder/early employee) a significant plus
- Owned and managed extensive cross-functional teams
- Experience communicating technical questions and problems for stakeholders outside engineering and product
Job Description-Product Manager-Do Your Thng
About The Company:
Do Your Thng is a branded content marketplace that helps brands multiply their social and digital media performance through unique content creation with the help of content creators and influencers across genres.
Product Manager Job Description
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with all required teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy, roadmap and own end-to-end product lifecycle.
- .Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Understand the business problem/void and craft a fitting product.
- Design, Develop and Deploy the product in close coordination with functional teams, with limited oversight.
- Dissect the requirements into user stories, Prioritize the backlog based on business value, define acceptance criteria.
- Relevant experience in software delivery, with a focus on product delivery and roadmap planning including experience in Agile Development methodologies.
- Knowledge and focus on superb user experience [UX], aesthetics and visual communication (Figma).
- Experience bringing a product from idea through to customer use and maintenance.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years experience as a Product Manager working for a tech product, preferably on a mobile app
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
We are aiming to provide good digital learning solutions to K12 students. Providing Quality learning experience is our Motto.
You will be responsible for certain sections of the product, taking entire ownership. You should be proactive with the short term and long term vision for the product and should be able to lay the roadmap to deliver the same. Cross functional management is an important aspect of this role.
You are expected to do the following things
- Solve user problems and make the user’s life easier by providing value driving solutions.
- Collect requirements using multiple techniques and prioritize them according to the relevant factors contributing to the business vision.
- Make Product Roadmaps and plan the deliveries of the product features.
- Take user interviews for requirement gathering and taking feature wise feedback.
- Should be able to create design wireframes for clear communication with designers and other stakeholders
- Should get the high fidelity designs done with the help of the design team. Involve yourself in the UI/UX process.
- Ensure timely product deliveries and app releases.
- Work on Agile product development, create Product Backlogs and User Stories. Write proper PRDs.
- Prioritize user stories and discuss the same with the engineering and QA team
- Analyse the product/feature performance through metrics and follow a data driven approach.
- Interact with the Testing Team and facilitate the proper issue resolutions.
- Continuously interact with the management, stakeholders, marketing and operations team for various product related decisions.
Must Have Skills
- Should have strong analytical skills.
- Decent Technical knowledge of Client and Server Functioning.
- Good UI/UX knowledge.
- Should have good presentation skills.
- Should have good written and verbal skills.
- Should be passionate to take up challenges and try to provide apt solutions.
- Experience in Agile methodology for product development detailing Epic, User Stories,managing scrum etc.
- Cross functional experience and managing interactions with various teams
- Should have prior Product Management experience of 2 years.
About Taxmann :
We are global software Development Company providing IT Solution to enterprises worldwide. Taxmann Technologies deliver a range of software development solutions like e-book solutions, DRM Solutions, Professional website Design, Mobile App development, Product engineering, Desktop based/cloud based application Software, Content Management Systems, etc
We study, design, develop, enhance, customize, implement, maintain & support various aspects of information technology. We are in IT business since 2000 and dedicated to providing IT solutions to small & medium enterprises worldwide.
Major Clients include Government based websites with 5 million Monthly Active Users and www.taxmann.com, which is a major product in itself with 1 million Monthly Active Users.
Job Description :
1. Required Experience :
- Total experience (Year wise) : min 2 years, max 4 years
- Experience Work wise in capacity of : Associate Product Manager/ Business Analyst/ Product Analyst
- Preferred Industry/ Company : Technology/ E-Commerce
2. Key Job Responsibilities :
- Manage the entire life cycle of a product vertical
- Understand and analyze user needs and gather product requirements
- Maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and trends
- Define and shape customer experience
- Engage closely with various stakeholders to guide ideas and products from inception to launch
- Handle complex ideas and break them down into concise and effective requirements through detailed specifications, user stories and wireframes
- Define, implement and monitor Key Performance Indicators for product effectiveness
- Validate and pitch new product ideas
- Improve internal processes for higher team productivity
3. Essential Skills required (Please tick) :
- Communication Skills Interpersonal Skills
- Writing Skills Presentation Skills
- Initiative Driven Leadership Skills
- Thinking / Creative Skills Team Management
4. Any other specific information required for the candidate :
- Strong academic background - UG in engineering from tier - 1 institute preferred
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management
- Deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
- Understanding of how customer requirements are translated into meaningful products
- Coding and software development experience preferred
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Competency in MS Office especially Excel mandatory
- Competency in wire-framing and project management tools preferred
Qualification: Graduate / post-graduate from anyfield
Experience: 2-4 years
• Coordinate with members of the senior management to execute business ideas and plans.
• Prepare MIS reports to support strategic business planning and decision-making.
• Identify and assess tools for different processes such as Sales, Operations and Editing.
• Interpret operations data to understand current business performance.
• Collaborate with the management and help improve their vision for current and new
• Analyze processes, work flows and other business data to outline business trends,
patterns and suggest improvements in processes and systems.
• Conduct research to understand emerging business practices and present reports to
enable decision- making.
• Talented, resourceful and self-motivated individuals with excellent communication skills.
• Must be proficient in MS Excel and have good analytical and logic building abilities.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently
• Well-organized professional with excellent time management skills
Basic SQL knowledge, MySQL, SQL Developer
MS SQL (experience with any of the tools is fine)
Agile work experience, knowledge of tools such a as Jira, Confluence
Basic knowledge Google Analytics and digital marketing
Salary: 4 to 6 LPA ( depending upon skills , experience and proficiency)
Selection Process: Our selection process comprises a brief screening interview and a final
About Us: Pure Knowledge Solutions LLP is an ITES startup venture that offers online
proofreading and copyediting services through its growing international brand PaperTrue.
The brain child of an IIT Bombay alumnus, Pure Knowledge Solutions LLP is backed by one of Pune’s largest advertising agencies.
Established in 2013, the company crossed a USD 1million turnover in the last financial year. Our organization has a flat hierarchy with tremendous learning and growth opportunities, and a fulfilling culture involving numerous team-building and recreational activities.
Candidates can expect a high-growth environment in terms of compensation, learning, and skill development.
- Identify new opportunities by understanding the market, competition from users and data
- Should be able to define and own Key Metrics, KPIs and Targets
- Define user-centric solutions and data-driven experiments for the hypothesis
- Come-up with good product/ operational solutions for the problems identified
- Break the solutions into user stories, use cases and functional requirements
- Define Roadmaps that align to both long term strategic and short term tactical vision
- Obsession for getting pixel-perfect designs and bug-free development
- Define the Go-to-Market strategy and sales strategy for the products
- We are looking for 4+ years of Product Management experience in consumer Products
- Who has seen complete product lifecycle
- Understanding of technology and business is a must
- Good communication skills
- Hold cross-functional teams together for execution
- Guide and mentor juniors for on-time delivery and their career growth
- Past experience as a developer/ founder is a plus
- Who has worked in a market where heavy operations are involved
Who we are?
At Edge, we believe simplifying employee data will help large corporates solve sub-optimal talent management problems. This data is more critical after the pandemic, as managing a remote workforce has shifted from optional to essential.
We have spent our last eight years understanding the workforce from the IT and BFSI industries. We have used this employee data to create a sophisticated intelligence. This brain behind our AI-based products is called EdGE graph™. We have used 11 million job descriptions and more than 30 million profiles to build the graph.
Our products like Pathfinder, Recruit and Mobility are deployed in IT companies like Wipro, HCL, UST Global, etc. and help them upskill, invest, and maintain their existing people. It has helped organisations improve their workforce availability, billing, allocations and drive straight bottom-line impacts. The new order of talent decisions helps us define, identify, and plan for a future-ready workforce.
We build end-to-end talent management products for organisations so that they have a 360-degree view of their talent supply chain. This helps them make informed talent decisions efficiently and build an intelligent workforce.
We built Edge Networks in 2012 in an apartment in Bangalore and soon, were supported by the National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC). We are a part of the NASSCOM Product Council and have been recognized by Gartner, Deloitte, Equidam, NVIDIA, Amazon as an innovative tech HR startup in various titles.
At Edge, we understand that modern companies that put the employees at the center of their workings, backed with data, will make their organisation productive. This is how we, at Edge, use tech for good.
Role: Product Manager
Experienced Product Manager to own product lines in the B2B2C space and work in tandem with the other products that we have, all of which derive intelligence from the underlying AI/ML services as well as a SaaS ready platform that we have built. You will use data to guide your decisions and develop solutions to make analysis easier for teams. You will develop a hypothesis, conduct in depth user research, and experiments to inform your product design and strategies. You will establish your product viewpoints and share them with senior leaders, partners, and customers.
Traits that you have
A team player – I know we only win if we all win. I recognise and value the different perspectives and skills my squad mates bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of our mission.
Data Driven – Build different metrics to evaluate the product performance.
An excellent communicator – I know and understand the importance of clear, on-time communication. My spoken and written communication skills stand out for clarity and conciseness.
The customer’s biggest fan – I demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes as well as through the eyes of the Sales guys in the organization
A collaboration champion – I work closely with my colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams.
Comfortable being uncomfortable – I am comfortable with uncertainty. I have the ability to effectively manage myself through ambiguity by making meaning, building relationships and creating clarity with my peers. I also have a willingness to unlearn where needed.
Continuous improvement focused– I constructively challenge the status quo, I look for better ways of doing things and passionately advocate continuous improvement, and I am able to re-pivot fast.
A problem solver – I am energised by tackling complex problems. I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the product.
Commercially and Technologically curious – I have a wide-angle lens. I am curious about what is happening in the external market and in emerging trends and innovations (technological and otherwise) and how we use this information to better inform our decisions and actions.
Risk savvy – I build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modelling improvements in the product’s overall risk and control environment.
Habitual Experimenter – I learn by running experiments on a very frequent basis, with a framework to learn from these experiments and absorb the learnings into product management.
- Define the product roadmap and ensure its execution through cross-functional and cross-platform collaboration
- Work closely with horizontal product managers and align the product roadmap within the broader product framework.
- Closely monitor & analyze the product metrics and present related hypotheses to help make data-driven decisions.
- Work closely with engineering platforms to create data flow pipelines that aggregate the relevant data and present a holistic view of product performance.
- Work with the MIS & Reporting team to create relevant dashboards that provide transparency across the board
- 2+ years in software product management, post MBA, with a consistent record of timely and quality delivery of products.
- Experience with Agile Project Management tools like JIRA.
- Familiarity with Wireframing tools like Adobe XD, Maze, so that the interactions with the UX Designer can be efficient
- High bias for action with demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written communication) with a knack for storytelling connecting the story to the underlying quant
- Data Driven with proficiency on data querying and analysis. Experience with tools like Analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics ), SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc. is preferred.
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SaaS, Marketing Automation, Data Analytics etc.
- MBA/equivalent courses from Tier -I institutes.
- Know customer needs through research and market data
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability
- Develop Annual Business & Marketing plans for assigned product/ portfolio
- Achieving the portfolio sales & profit objectives.
- Conceptualization, Designing of Marketing Inputs & Communications.
- Creating, implementing & Monitoring Product campaigns.
- Attending technical queries of Customers / Field Force on brands / portfolio.
- Conducting Strategy / Briefing meetings of Field Sales Team.
- Conducting Consultant/Technician Meetings & giving Technical Presentations
- Training of Field Force
- Field work for assessing strategy effectiveness & implementation, competitor monitoring
- Vendor Management :: On-boarding & Payments
- MIS Reporting & Presentation
- Work closely with tech team, participating in the tech discussion regarding features feasibility as per technology
- Work with teams like Customer Service, inside sales, Operations etc. to improve our customer retention, identify avenues for cross-selling/up-selling at a product level.
- Product research, competitive analysis, positioning and packaging of the product
- Work closely with business, technology, operations, sales, marketing teams to gather the product requirements and build the final version and structure of the product vision.
- Define the product roadmap, release models and delivery the same.
- Responsible for sourcing, identifying and generation of new ideas, based on internal intelligence, user behavioral trends, market analysis and revenue maximization.
- Preparation of the product note/policies as per the guidelines and benchmarking the product features with the peers.
- Successful launch of the new product, versions, enhancements, in line with the cost, scope, quality and schedule