Why should you join us?
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination.
1 in 4 people on earth are active language learners. We are operating in an exciting market and expect rapid growth in 2022. Join hands with us and expect extraordinary career growth.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
1. Develop the application and features for both iOS and Android using the flutter framework
2. Participate in product and design ideation, and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support
3. Lead and set the initial guidelines for tech culture in the company, as we grow
4. Document extensively on Github
5. Ensure architecture and code quality that can scale as the team grows
6. Work on code review, diagnose performance issues, fix bugs
7. Integrate APIs as and when required
8. Setting up events for users, performance, and other analytics
9. Automate things wherever needed
What we are looking for:
1. Deep knowledge and experience in Flutter and Dart (2+ years), along with 5+ years of app development experience
2. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
3. Extensive experience of Firebase: Cloud Firestore, Firestore database, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions, etc
4. Familiarity with REST APIs
5. Experience in publishing Flutter apps on the Play Store and App Store
6. Knowledge of State Management Patterns like BLoC
7. You can articulate complicated technical concepts clearly and learn adjacent technologies or coding languages if needed
Compensation: ₹8L – ₹12L per year
Office Location: 43, Lokmanya House, Kothrud, Pune
About Pingolearn Education Private Limited
We are looking for an iOS application developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT OUR OFFICE IN : Sec. 63, Noida, UP 201301
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Very good experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps.
- A portfolio of iOS in the app store is a plus.
- Git & Gerrit.
- UI & UX experience.
- Experience in Swift4 and above version of Swift.
- REST API association, Locations, and Map API.
Required Candidate profile
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in iOS app design and development
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and
- Experience in imaging/pdf manipulation sdk will be preferred.
- Working experience with PDFTron sdk
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
We are looking for a highly skilled React Native Developer to collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to
develop and maintain a web application that will be launched on multiple platforms such as android or iOS. Candidate will
be responsible for building native web applications with a focus on front-end development. The ideal candidate is an
advanced React Native Developer who can build dynamic, high performing, and responsive UI for our web applications.
1. Minimum 3yrs of exp in building React native apps for android and iOS
2. Solid understanding of iOS and Android ecosystems.
3. Must have worked on hardware integration with the apps.
4. Understanding of various navigation models in mobile apps
5. Good at debugging, testing, performance optimization.
6. Interpersonal skills: good team player, good individual contributor, ready to take challenges ability to deliver in a
1. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
2. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
3. Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
needs. You are expected to be Subject Matter Experts on iOS application architecture.
You are also expected to demonstrate value to the organization by mentoring other team members as they learn and
grow, take ownership and responsibility not only for your deliverables, but for the entire application and its use, and
to find a balance between achieving software excellence and delivering working code.
How you will help:
• Involved with all phases of mobile app development from initial concepts, through design, development,
testing and deployment
• You will help guide multiple Agile teams with open communication channels, regular releases, and a focus on
• Guide and mentor a team of IOS developers and work closely with Quality Engineers
• Establish best practices and processes that ensure quality within the team
• Champion our best practices and mentor team on use and results of these best practices
• Responsibility for product both pre and post launch to ensure application is meeting customer needs and
achieving continued revenue goals
• Architect, Lead, implement and review new features for android phones and tablets.
• Interactive communication of designs and other development topics to Leadership, Product Owners, Scrum
Master and other Agile Team members.
• Lead code reviews to ensure code quality and shared knowledge.
• Research and analyze the existing code base to identify issues and improve application performance and
• Take ownership and sense of responsibility of all deliverables.
• Adhere to Agile scaled methodologies.
• Develop and architect iOS applications across multiple releases (Objective-C, Swift).
• Work within SCRUM agile process with other stakeholders (Product Owners, XD design, Quality Engineers) as
well as across organization to balance creative objectives with business needs and technical requirements.
Who we have in mind:
• 10+ years of experience in developing native iOS application(s). Objective C, Swift is a must.
• Understanding of Hybrid application development is a plus.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Expert in multi-threading concepts to create highly responsive data intensive applications
• Extensive knowledge of CoreData framework, esp. in multi-threading environments
• Good knowledge on other iOS frameworks, especially for handling Contacts and Media
• Good knowledge with web service architecture, protocols, security and data formats (Ex. REST, OAuth, JSON,
etc.) and implementation patterns on iOS platform including both Apple and 3rd party tools/frameworks
• Deep understanding of ARC memory management practices, especially when using blocks
• Experience Architect/creating/maintaining unit tests including mock objects and unit tests for asynchronous
code (test expectations)
• Expert in iOS UI guidelines.
• Expert in XCode profiling tools
• Experience working with SCRUM and/or Agile development environments
• Experience working in cross-functional teams
• Expert in creating design and maintain architecture documentation, class diagrams, technical flow documents
• Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet tight
• Test Driven development
• Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Additional plus: C++ intermediate to advanced experience
• Experience working with other technologies such as React in use for progressive web apps
Wanted React Native Developer
We are looking for Junior and Senior React Native developer interested in building mobile apps for both the iOS and Android platforms.The candidate should be able to build high-quality, and performant applications with good coding standards and according to design.The developer must be skilled in development, writing clean and scalable code, and documenting functionality.
1 - 3 years
- Experience with React Native skills such as Redux/Mobx, GraphQL, Animation, Authentication, etc.
- Must have built Mobile apps that are deployed to App store and google play store.
- Hands-on experience in using Hooks for functional components with the State, Pure Components , etc.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Should have the ability to integrate third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of React Native and its core Principles.
- React Native
- Mobile Application Development
- IOS Development
- Android Development
Urgent Hiring !!!!!
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=we&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#We at https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=teambuilderz&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#TeamCSCODETECH are going to recruit on https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=ios&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#IOS Developer @Surat Location.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=designation&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#Designation: IOS Developer ( Must have exp in Swift/Objective-C)
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=exp&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#Exp: 1 To 2 Years.
Interested candidates can share their Resume OR DM.
Reference are always welcome.
- 5+ years of industry experience in developing mobile applications, web and/or large-scale enterprise products
- Mobile Development Experience: Swift, Objective-C, and Xcode
- Familiarity with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience with standard mobile architectures (MVC, MVVM, MVP, etc)
- Ability to effectively apply software design patterns and architectural principles
- Knowledgeable in building complex user interfaces
- Skillful at writing effective unit and behavioral tests
- Experience with software development processes (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc)
Knowledge in app development using XAMARIN tool
Should have project experience using XAMARIN
Candidate must have developed apps for both Android and IOS is compulsory
Job location: Coimbatore