We're hiring for Senior level Engineers for our Healthcare Product team at TVS Next in Chennai! If you're someone with over 4 years of experience and have a deep expertise in .Net Technologies, Webapi and Entity Framework, we would like to meet you.
Why Join TVS Next
We help our clients re-imagine, design and develop software to make this world a better place. Our missions are bold and hence we are on a constant lookout for people who are exemplary and want to build the future with us.
We do not believe in hierarchy hence we have a flat organizational structure that gives our associates prodigious opportunities to grow. Adding to that, our culture is ever-evolving since we have people working from all over the country with us. Ergo, we want our people to be multifaceted.
What you’ll do
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software
Things you’ll need
Technical Skills : .Net Stack: C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, MVC 5.0+, Web API, Entity Framework, OOPS, Design Patterns, LINQ, Java script,SQL Server 2012+, HTML 5
Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
Strong skills in using the Entity Framework 4.5
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
Proficient in SQL and stored procedures (MS SQL Server, TSQL )
Extensive experience with performance tuning and code optimization
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git,SVN
Familiarity with continuous integration
About TVS Next
We help our clients re-imagine, design and develop software to make this world a better place. Our missions are bold and hence we are on a constant lookout for people who are exemplary and want to build the future with us. We do not believe in hierarchy hence we have a flat organizational structure that gives our associates prodigious opportunities to grow. Adding to that, our culture is ever-evolving since we have people working from all over the country with us. Ergo, we want our people to be multifaceted.
Understanding of Multi-Threading and Parallel Programming.
Working knowledge of Windows Operating System Internals (Process, Threads, Memory
Application debugging skills using Visual Studio Debugger Exp on Multithreading
techniques in C#/.Net Framework C#.Net with exposure in parsing XML/XSD, XSL/XSLT
Knowledge of object oriented design, data structures, design patterns, algorithms, and
Experience in designing product quality GUI Experience in VC++ application development
Custom development of WPF GUI components. Familiar
- Should have work experience in design, development, Code, and Unit Test web and desktop-based applications written in. Net framework starting from 4 x and above.
- Should have a good understanding of web servers such as IIS and Front-end such as HTML's and Razor based engines.
- Must have exp. into WPF and C#
- Proficient in .NET technology preferred (C#) & MS SQL WWF/WCF/WPF.
- Proficiency in.NET Framework & NET Technology preferred (C#) is necessary.
- Knowledge and working experience in MS SQL2008,2012,2014
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOPs).
- Expertise in designing and working with MVC architecture is necessary.
- JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, Web API
- Knowledge of security implications of web applications and have experience designing secure
- Ability to document all development related activities.
- Provide support for all Technical requirements to include problem identification, reporting, analysis and resolution.
- To work independently on Entire Architecture Design.
- Priority will be given having Experience in third Party Integration.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Azure certification(s) of any kind.
- She/he should be enthusiastic in the job role and a good team player.
- Self-motivated with a passion to code and willing to meet aggressive timelines.
- Strong Logical ability thinking skills to meet Client Requirements in specified time.
Must Have Skills :
- Hand on experience on .NET core
- Experience in C#
- Looking for experience into No Sql.
Other Skill set required :
- 3+ years of building sophisticated, world-class, highly reliable multi-tenant software systems that have stood the test of time.
- From being highly proficient to being an expert in at least one OOPS language, SOLID principles, and design patterns, C#, Dotnet core, WebAPI, NoSQL.
- Experience with microservices architecture OR distributed systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.