• Experience working with Core PHP, Symfony, PostgreSQL, and the various AWS services for over 5 years
• Design and Develop scalable API driven and services in PHP Experience developing mobile applications using React Native is a plus • Experience of leading technical development of a product and proactively helping the team with technical challenges
• Experience of product development
• Building on AWS using serverless and containers like Lambda, API Gateways and ECS or Docker
• Datasource experience such as PostgreSQL and Redis
• Security-driven processes such as DevSecOps
• Working with Agile/Kanban methodologies
• Infrastructure and deployment management using Terraform, CloudFormation etc
• IoT or Connected Device experience
• Excellent communication and teamwork skill
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
At Upswing, we are a passionate and self-driven team of thinkers who aspire to build the rails to connect the legacy financial sector with financial innovators through a simple and powerful banking-as-a-service (BaaS) platform.
We’re building our platform putting the focus on pragmatism, reliability, and maintainability. We believe that keeping the engineering complexity under control is key to preserving the development productivity and long-term evolution of a platform.
To bring this vision to life, we are building the infrastructure using Microservices architecture using the latest set of technologies that are also fun to work with such as Java, Scala, Postgres, Akka, Kafka with a completely automated DevOps pipeline from the get-go using tools like Chef, Jenkins, Grafana, Graylog.
We are looking for motivated engineers who will be working in a highly creative and cutting edge technology environment to build a world-class financial services suite.
Why you should join us:
- You will redefine the financial services landscape for India in the coming years.
- Be part of a core Engineering team that will create innovative and scalable Fintech solutions.
- Work with passionate and experienced engineering, product & business workforce that believes in teamwork, and that helps fast-track your learning on solving complex technical challenges.
- We are funded by the leading fintech VC `QED Investors` and other established Founders and Executives of awesome Indian companies.
What you will do if you join us:
- Propose solutions to solve complex system architecture challenges and actively lead the end-to-end development of the system.
- Create robust, flexible, consistent, and easy-to-use APIs
- Continuously strive for performance improvements, code reusability, and readability
You should have:
- Tech or a higher degree in computer science or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience working on the back-end development for complex distributed systems who are willing to adopt any Programming language as per the requirement.
- Familiarity with any of the following – Java, C++, Scala, Kotlin, and frameworks like Spring, Play, Hibernate, Django, etc.
- Good understanding of Algorithms, Data Structure, OOP, Design patterns, Parallel programming, Multithreading concepts & Event-Driven Systems.
- Experience with Relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or any NoSQL database.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Worked on Micro-services architecture
•Design and develop distributed, scalable, high availability web services.
•Work independently completing small to Mid-sized projects while
managing competing priorities in a demanding production environment.
•you will be writing reusable and maintainable quality code.
What You'll Bring
•BS in CS (or equivalent) and 4+ years of hands-on software design and
development experience in building high-availability, scalable backend
•hands-on coding experience is a must.
•Expertise in working on Java technology stacks in Linux environment -
Java, Spring/ Hibernate, MVC frameworks, TestNG, JUnit.
•Expertise in Database Schema Design, performance efficiency, and SQL
working on leading RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, etc.
•Expertise in OOAP, Restful Web Services, and building scalable systems
•Experience using Platforms such as Drools, Solr, Memcached, AKKA, Scala,
Kafka etc. is a plus
•Participation in and Contributions to Open-Source Software Development and contributions
About PCL Health:
We are an age-tech startup revolutionising healthcare with real-time data. We are creating a connected-care ecosystem that uses AI-enabled Health Algorithms and medical devices (IoT & Wearables) to digitise medical information exchange. In short, we want to allow older adults to live independently at their homes and enjoy their moments while keeping everyone informed. Our mission is to provide doctors, carers and family relatives with predictive tools capable of picking up health problems before they become severe, therefore saving time, money and lives.
Senior .NET Developer’s Role:
Every member of the technology team is responsible for:
The availability, security, scalability, and interoperability of our platform
Delivering our product roadmap
Planning for the future
Generating enthusiasm and a sense of both technical and product pride
As a Senior .NET Developer, you play a key role in ensuring your team can efficiently turn ideas into reality. You’ll need to:
Write technically sound, clean, maintainable code with practical application of established patterns and practices
Take technical ownership of your team’s work, from its infancy through to delivering great implementation in production that pushes our standards higher and higher
Believe in testing and make sure your code is always tested and the quality standards are always high
Contribute to the definition and keep to the processes, standards and designs your team has agreed upon
Track the progress that you are making towards the wider goals of your team, and transparently communicate that progress to your team and Technical Lead
Ensure you and others are continuously improve, by proposing and implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make the team more effective
Take responsibility for supporting your changes all the way through proving they work well and continue to work well in production
Your skills and experience
Essential for this position:
At least 4 years of commercial experience with C# and .NET
At least 2 years of experience with React.js/Vue.js
At least 2 years of commercial experience with Microsoft Azure (or AWS)
Designing and developing APIs for both high availability and scalability
Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests)
Experience with CI/CD pipelines (ideally Azure DevOps)
You would get extra points for any of the following:
TDD and BDD
Contributing to open source community
DevOps, monitoring and alerting
Experience with Health-tech, FHIR, Wearables, IoT
If you can join within 1 month
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby / RoR
• Experience with data files processing (xls, csv, json, xls, text: 834, NACHA, segments)
• Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
• Experience with Git
• Good written and spoken English (Intermediate and higher)
• Experience deploying Rails applications
• RESTful API, JSON API
Will be a plus:
• Experience working with Unit and Integration Testing (Rspec, Capybara)
• Experience of integration with 3rd party systems and services and cloud technologies ( AWS stack: EC2, RDS, S3, etc.)
• Experience with RuboCop, JSHint/JSLint
• Experience with Microservice Architecture
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
*Performs analysis of functional and business requirements
*Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain data engineering functions performs solution design.
*Applies the company, open source, and 3rd party technologies to highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
*Introduce new product features and enhance the platform
*Ability to translate business reporting requirements into a production report.
- 3+ years of overall experience
- Understanding about AWS - EC2, S3, RDS etc
- Extensive experience building and refactoring Java applications
- Good work experience with Message Que - Ka a, Rabbit MQ, etc
- Understanding and experience building high-performance, scalable algorithms.
- Understanding of Agile or Kanban / Lean so ware development methodologies- Experience using modern build
tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Github, etc. a plus - Be hands-on, willing to dig in and crank out code.
- Be a learner, able to explore new areas, learn new things, and quickly apply them to solve new problems.
- Be a spark, bring energy, passion and creativity to work every day.
Good to have
- No-sql experience ( dynamo , mongo , Cassandra etc. )
- Datadog or similar monitoring tool
- Docker exposure
You write high-quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java/C#/Python/C++/Go/Ruby on Rails.
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience:
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field with 3+ years of experience in Design and Development
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
CTC - no bar
We're looking for exprienced Python developers with over 2+ years of production experience and strong expertise in building web applications and APIs using Python, Django and DRF. We are looking for cadidates who are go-getters and are leaning towards leadership positions. Candidates must have a proven history of building, scaling, optimising and securing Python based backends and APIs using a microservice architecture.
Bonus Skills : Experience with ReactJs, Node.js, FastAPI
We would prefer candidates who can join immediately or are currently serving their notice period. Jumpers please excuse, your application will be ignored
Key Skills Required
- Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
- Solid understanding of Python concepts
- Strong experience in building web applications using Django
- Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
- Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
- Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL including querying
- Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
- Working experience with Docker
- Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
- Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
- Understanding requirement and congributing to engineering solutions at a conceptual stage to provide the best possible solution to the task/challenge
- Building high quality code using coding standards based on the SRS/Documentation
- Building component based, maintainable, scalable and reusable backend libraries/modules.
- Building & documenting scalable APIs on the Open Spec standard
- Unit testing development modules and APIs
- Conducting code reviews to ensure that the highest quality standard are maintained
- Securing backend applications and APIs using industry best practices
- Troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs raised by the QA team efficiently.
- Optimizing code
- Building and deploying the applications