- Build elegant backend platform components for high throughput and low latency distributed systems.
- Solve challenging problems with cutting edge design and algorithms.
- Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You will work with others in the team to maintain the health of our systems and code base, keep development hygienes, refactor and make improvements, keep our systems robust and resilient.
- 5+ years of professional backend programming experience
- Experience with Python programming language
- 3+ years of professional programming experience with Service-oriented architecture (SOA), microservices, and REST APIs
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
- Experience with containerized microservices and serverless architectures
- Experience with distributed systems and related concepts
- Experience with API Gateways, and strong understanding of API management and orchestration
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL datastores including but not limited to Postgres, MySQL, and Elasticsearch
- Experience with unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD).
Entropik Tech is the world's leading Emotion AI company that reads Human Emotions, helping redefine experiences.
In our Mission to Humanize experiences, we have built AI technologies that understand Human Emotions by Facial Expressions, Eye Movement, Voice Tonality and Brainwaves, in a fast and scalable manner.
Our Diverse product portfolio lets you measure experiences across Media, Digital & Shopper interactions in an accurate and meaningful way.
Entropik Tech provides Emotion Insights to over 150 global brands in CPG, Retail, Media & Publishing, Telecom, and Financial Services industries amongst others. The company has a presence across North America, Europe, Middle East, India and South-East Asia.
About Entropik Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
· Experience in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Django.
· Good understanding on Django ORM.
· Experienced in interfacing with *third party API’s using REST
· Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
· Experience in Version Control with Git and Bitbucket.
· Experience with JIRA the development progress and tracking deadlines of the project
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Python Developer responsibilities include designing product, writing, and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with web services.
Skills And Qualifications
• Expert in Python, with knowledge of multithreading and multitasking framework
• Expert in PySpark and Spark Framework
• Expert in Docker and Container Environment.
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Knowledge on MySql, Hive, Hadoop and NoSQL Databases
• Good Understanding of event-driven programming in Python
• Hands on experience on Kubernetes and container management using Kubernetes on Azure Cloud
• Hands on experience on Azure Cloud Load Balancer and VPC networking
• Good Understanding of Azure Cloud services
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments. eg. Single Sign On (SSO)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools as Git
• Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
• Implement security and data protection solutions
• Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
autonomous world.Rich data in large volumes is getting collected at the edge (outside a datacenter) in use cases like autonomous vehicles, smart manufacturing, satellite imagery, smart retail, smart agriculture etc.These datasets are characterized by being unstructured
(images/videos), large size (Petabytes per month), distributed (across edge, on-prem and
cloud) and form the input for training AI models to get to higher degrees of automation.
Akridata is engaged with building products that solve these unique challenges and be at the forefront of this edge data revolution.
The company is backed by prominent VCs and has it’s entire software engineering team
based out of India and provides ample opportunities for from-scratch design and
This role is an individual contributor role with key responsibilities in developing web server
backends for Akridata management plane software that provides a ‘single pane of glass’ for users to manage assets, specify and monitor large volume data pipelines at scale involving 10s of petabytes of data.
This role involves:
1. Working with tech leads and the rest of the team on the feature design activities and
picking appropriate tools and techniques for implementation.
2. Be a hands-on developer able to independently make correct implement choices, follow
sound development practices to ensure an enterprise grade application.
3. Guide and mentor junior team members.
What we are looking for:
1. A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science with strong CS fundamentals and
2. 5+ years of hands-on experience with software development with 3+ years on web
3. A good understanding of backend application interactions with relational databases like
MySQL, Postgres etc
4. Knowledge of web server development frameworks preferably on Python.
5. Enthusiastic to work in a dynamic, fast paced startup environment.
Good to have:
1. Hands-on experience with designing database schema and implementing and debugging SQL queries for optimal performance for large datasets
2. Experience working with applications deployed on Kubernetes clusters.
3. Experience with working on a product from early stages of it’s development typically in a
Kindly do not apply if you have less than 4 Yrs of Experience in Python
Position(6 Months Contract in Gurugram, India) :
Sr. Software Engineer
4+ years of relevant exp
(Note: FREE accommodation can be given in Gurgaon, India for the 6 months & 'work from home' is not allowed)
The company for which you will be working is an online insurance provider that operates a B2C platform as well as a B2B2C platform. They are working to revolutionize the way insurance is bought in India by not only offering an online platform but also providing every customer a touchpoint with its partners. The company has been a platform for Motor, Health, Travel, & Life Insurance.
- A strong technical solutioning sense.
- Excellent experience in writing code using the following technologies: Python and Django.
- Can write elegant and performant SQL queries.
- Understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
- Strong problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design skills.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and web technologies in general.
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- A willingness to learn and choose new technologies with a strong justification for the choices made.
- Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, testing, and deployment.
- Help develop best practices for future development.
- Thinks and implements in the right way instead of cutting corners.
- Conceptualize, Design, and Develop new features in the product.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications, test & debug programs
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimizing the performance of the components and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- Doing effective peer reviews where your peers learn from you every time.
- Be a great team player
If interested, please share your CV with kuldeep[dot]pandey[@]benchkart[dot]com
(NOTE-we are lookking for those ho can join immediatley or within 15-20days of notice period)
Passionate about making an impact, have a high level of energy and resilient when met with challenges. In addition, you will possess the below:
• Owns, implements and delivers key modules, and when necessary develops quick working prototypes
• Ensures that code developed is easy to test, easy to understand, extensible
• Ensures unit tests, integration tests are written for all modules implemented
• Ensures on time, quality delivery
• Does component /module/ sub- system design with Micro services
• Good to know NoSQL database, MongoDB
• Store user identities and authenticating requests using JWT
• Experience in deploying application to the cloud with Docker, docker compose and Kubernetes
• Good exposure in handling commands, events, handlers and other design patterns
• Delve into unit- and integration-testing the distributed system
• Experience in developing mobile apps (Android and iOS)
• CI/CD pipeline experience (Jenkins, CircleCI, or other)
• Supports in project estimation, planning
• Performs the role of a Specialist by ensuring the consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules of software that meets the product specification.
• Manages technical communication with partners and stakeholders
• Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies in cloud computing
• Strong team player
• Agile development, Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Ability to engage with multi-site teams in a multi BU environment
• Excellent abstraction and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation.
• Proactive and self-driven
• 8+ years professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery Strong analytical skills
• Awareness – Python, Django, PHP, Angular, CSS
• 2+ year hands-on Azure experience.
• Experience in handling messages through distributed system
• Date store - SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis etc
• In-depth hands on technology experience in the following areas:
o Strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts
o Experience in developing software using C# .NET, Cloud (Azure), SQL Server, CI/CD pipeline
o Experience in Test driven development using NUnit, mocking framework
o Database - SQL server, ORM and PostgreSQL, Redis
o Mobile application development and architecture aware
o Client/server - Networking, multithreading
o Deployment - Docker, Kubernetes
o Understanding of Cloud concepts, cloud deployments
o In depth understanding of ASP.net, MVC, IIS, security, Web API
o Working knowledge of Azure
o Exposure to Agile Scrum way of working, pair programming
o .NET Core, Web API, WPF, MVVM
o REST, JSON, JSON Schema
o Client / server, networking,
o Internet services, Windows Services, Security
o Any unit test framework (Nunit,MSTest), Mocking Framework (Moq,RhinoMock), TDD, Git , Jira
• 5+ years experience in Architecting solutions in software industry
• Experience architecting large scale web applications/products is a MUST
• Experience with technologies like .Net technologies, ASP.net Core, PHP, Angular, MySQL, Node.js, Python, Django, PostgreSQL & other new- edge technologies
• Experience with architecting, developing, and deploying on Azure Cloud platform is a must
• SaaS experience preferred in-depth working experience
• Must have experience in scalability, reliability, performance optimization, developing and deploying API based applications.
• In depth knowledge in DB Schema Design, Data Structures and trade- offs involved in writing queries
• Vast experience in integrating with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other relevant discipline.
Experience: 9 to 16 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
- The Lead Engineer is responsible for deriving the technical architecture, detailed design, implementation, Performance, and Scalability of the developed system.
- The individual should be capable of single-handedly understanding the requirement, liaison with the product owner and external teams; produce the technical output required.
- Strong Leadership skills to contradict, produce a new design to current trends is required.
- Should be an avid technology enthusiast with strong views on technical architecture.
1) Strong Python and Mongo DB is mandatory
2) Web Application Architecture - One Large Project Experience of Development & Maintenance
3) Knowledge in one or more frameworks like WSGI(uwsgi), Django, Flask, Web Application development
4) Exposure to Databases like MongoDB, BigQuery, Elastic Search, Redis, etc.,
5) Knowledge of Code Quality Process and Discipline (Git, Jenkins, etc)
For this role we expect you to have 3+ years of experience in Backend development. You should have strong command
of Python, REST and Flask/Django along with some experience in GIT is nice to have. If you have knowledge about client
side languages like JS, ReactJS and experience in API design and development, it is a huge plus.
You should be knowledgeable about programming languages, operating systems, networks, databases and SQL,
algorithms, architecture, code design and design patterns
- 5+ years experience
- Previously managed a team
- Built & managed backend systems from scratch previously.
- Lead the core backend engineering team, including mentoring, coaching, architecture, devops, code review and software infrastructure
- Should be more proficient with Django.
- Work with the executive team to shape and execute the product roadmap
- Direct our team environment to achieve sprint deliverables and acceptance criteria
- Design and monitor metrics to assess product and infrastructure performance
- Hire, build and shape the team