Qlik Sense Developer - Analyst/Senior Analyst/Assistant Manager
at Cognitio Analytics LLC
About the Company:
Cognitio Analytics is an award-winning, niche service provider that offers digital transformation solutions powered by AI and machine learning. We help clients realize the full potential of their data assets and the investments made in related technologies, be it analytics and big data platforms, digital technologies or your people.
We do so by combining our deep experience and understanding of the following:
a. Domains we work in
b. Data science tool kit, including AI and machine learning
c. Technology platforms that drive digital business.
Our solutions include Health Analytics powered by Cognitio’s Health Data Factory that drives better care outcomes and higher ROI on care spending. We specialize in providing Data Governance solutions that help effectively use data in a consistent and compliant manner.
Additionally, our smart intelligence solutions enable a deeper understanding of operations through the use of data science and advanced solutions like process mining technologies.We have offices in New Jersey and Connecticut in the USA and in Gurgaon in India. Like others who are fortunate to do so, we are currently working remotely and will continue to do so as much as we can and need to.
- Experience in developing reports in Qlik Sense
- Should have experience on SQL / Python
- Good communication skills
About Cognitio Analytics LLC
Cognitio Analytics is an award-winning, niche service provider that offers digital transformation solutions powered by AI and machine learning. We help clients realize the full potential of their data assets and the investments made in related technologies, be it analytics and big data platforms, digital technologies or your people. We do so by combining our deep experience and understanding of the following:
a. Domains we work in
b. Data science tool kit, including AI and machine learning and
c. Technology platforms that drive digital business.
Our solutions include Health Analytics powered by Cognitio’s Health Data Factory that drives better care outcomes and higher ROI on care spending. We specialize in providing Data Governance solutions that help effectively use data in a consistent and compliant manner. Additionally, our smart intelligence solutions enable a deeper understanding of operations through the use of data science and advanced solutions like process mining technologies.
We have offices in New Jersey and Connecticut in the USA and in Gurgaon in India.
Online group buying platform that helps people connect with likeminded people who want to buy the same item/product at a discounted price.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Overlook development of all consumer products in JAVA and
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming
- Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues as
- Lead the design and architecture of software
- Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration.
- Skills required: JAVA, Python (Flask and Django), Spring/Spring Boot, React, Hibernate,
- 2+ years of experience in Java and Python
- Linux, REST, Kafka, Mysql,, AWS, ELK Stack (Elasticsearch), CI/CD
- Good experience in Java and/or Python based
- Experience in designing databases and system
- Experience in building products from scratch at well-funded start-ups
Job Description: Python Django Backend Developer (3 years of experience)
We are seeking a highly skilled Python Django Backend Developer with at least 3 years of experience to join our team. As a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining robust and scalable web applications using Python and Django framework.
1. Develop and maintain server-side logic for web applications using Python and Django.
2. Collaborate with the front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
3. Design and implement data models and database schemas using Django ORM or other database frameworks.
4. Write efficient, reusable, and testable code following best practices and coding standards.
5. Implement security and data protection measures to safeguard sensitive data.
6. Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
7. Collaborate with the DevOps team to deploy applications and manage infrastructure.
8. Troubleshoot and debug issues in existing applications and provide timely resolutions.
9. Conduct thorough testing and code reviews to ensure high-quality software.
10. Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in Python, Django, and web development.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
2. Proven 3 years of professional experience in Python backend development with Django framework.
3. Strong understanding of web application development and RESTful APIs.
4. Proficiency in Python, Django, and related libraries/frameworks (e.g., Django REST framework).
5. Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MongoDB.
7. Knowledge of version control systems (e.g., Git) and Agile development methodologies.
8. Solid understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and best practices.
9. Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
10. Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
1. Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure.
2. Knowledge of containerization technologies like Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
3. Familiarity with message brokers (e.g., RabbitMQ) and caching systems (e.g., Redis).
4. Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) processes.
5. Familiarity with frontend frameworks like React or Angular.
Join our team and contribute to the development of innovative web applications using Python and Django. As a Backend Developer, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects and collaborate with a talented team to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Designing and building highly available, resilient, and scalable platform primitives and APIs.
- Working through technical problems with our team and advocating for engineering-specific roadmap items.
- Collaborating with Design, Product Management & other Engineering teams to build quality product offerings for our users.
- Learning and growing constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better.
- 3+ years of overall IT experience.
- High level of fluency and experience in technologies like Ruby on Rails/Python/Django/Flask, REST APIs, and Best Practices to manage APIs
- Relational Databases (MySQL/Postgresql),
- In-memory data stores (Redis/Memcached),
- Queueing systems (Sidekiq/Resque/RabbitMQ/Kafka),
- Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes/ECS-EKS-Fargate)
- Experience with software development concepts like HLD/LLD.
- Experience in building large-scale, high throughput distributed systems and scaling web services that use or analyze large amounts of data.
- A proven track record of success in leading software development teams.
Note: This is a complete Work from Home role.
Do Your Thng
Role : Django Developer
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of python web frameworks such as Django, Flask • Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django Rest Framework • Good Understanding of Django ORM Libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system • Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL,MYSql) • Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes • Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience with Docker,Test Drive Development will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills • Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
- 1-3 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least one product build and published
- SKILLS Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality • Work with distributed development teams
Developer should have 2-4 years of experience, with a indepth knowledge on how web/mobile app works.
Should have the following knowledge
- RESTful APIs, Python and Django or flask
- Database concepts (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis)
- Version Control tools (Git)/Github/BitBucket
- Ability to communicate and have good writing skills
- Familiarity with multi-threaded applications
- Understanding of Linux Environment and unit test and debugging skills
Python API DeveloperJD:
Experience: 4-6 Yrs
Notice Period: 10-20 days or within 1 month
>> Develop and maintain various security software products with queues, caching & database management.
>> Hands-on experience in Coding in Python is required along with Knowledge about Data Structures and object-oriented programming, Algorithms.
>> Extensive experience in developing asynchronous systems.
>> Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
>> Implementation of security and data protection.
>> Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Develop the core platform components.
- Work on integrations with 3rd party systems.
- Co-ordinate with frontend team, designers, and product managers on development requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and managing software systems.
- Proficiency in programming, data structures and algorithms.
- Deep understanding of caching technologies, databases and OOPS.
- Computer science degree from a tier1 college is a MUST.
- Experience in Python is preferred.
- Relevant Experience : Minimum 2 Years
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer facing web/app products
- Hands-on experience on Python. Exceptions can be made if you’re really good on any other language with experience on building web/app based tech products
- Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Django, Flask, Falcon, web2py, Twisted, Tornado
- Working knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with core AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- You love doing things efficiently. At Fynd, the work you do will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources