- You will help the team in building a reliable, high-quality automation & manual platform from scratch and test the all of Truemeds products for quality & stability
- You will help the team to set up test environments for automation & manual activities.
- You will be responsible for using the latest technologies to design and maintain automation & manual testing for existing and new products
- Manage efficiently a team of QA Engineers
- Coach and grow our automated and manual QA team members through mentorship, and participate in the hiring strategy and process
- You will be responsible for reliability for major products/releases and ensure all the product gets QA sign-off before release
- Check/review test cases, test plans, and test strategy and consolidate and share test results with various stakeholders.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through efficient test planning, test execution, quality assurance, and issue tracking.
- You will have to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities and Work closely on the deadlines of the project
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- You will be a technology champion/mentor, and work with others to effectively use new technology to build effective automation.
- 8+ years of software testing experience, 2+ years of management or mentoring experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience with API Automation testing
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in performance testing and load testing
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience performing cross-browser testing using any automation testing framework
- Experience in automation of Mobile Native and hybrid applications.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience managing a team of QA Engineers
- Proficient using tools like - Postman, Rest Client, Selenium, JMeter, JUnit, Appium etc
- Good understanding of eCommerce Domain
- Solid understanding of SQL and API testing experience doing data quality testing with large data sets
- Excellent communication as well as documentation skills
- WeWork Chromium, Powai, Mumbai
Notice period less than 10 to 15 days preferred.
About Truemeds India
Skills: Python,robot Framework,Automation Testing,Selenium
- B.E/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience with test automation using Python or Java.
- Experience with test frameworks such as Robot Framework or TestNG.
- Traffic generation tools usage such as curl-loader or JMeter.
- QA engineers for Networking Technology products such as switches, routers, L4-L7 products testing can also apply.
- Knowledge of public clouds, AWS, Azure or GCP, is desired.
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift environments required.
- Hands on experience with Linux.
- Strong problem solving and debugging abilities.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI.
- Interest in machine learning (ML) and data science is a plus.
About the Company
TSS is a fast-growing company incorporated in 2008
TSS is a solution provider for the financial industry, with clients in India, South Africa and USA
TSS is also known for creating effective products which help in getting complete control of the back office and middle office related functions. Our clients are typically banks, stockbrokers, stock exchanges and hedge funds.
Company Website: www.trackwizz.com
Job Description of Associate Automation Test Engineer-Mumbai
Roles & Responsibility:
· Developing a test suite that creates confidence in delivery. E.g., covering the scenarios which are critical to business, covering all aspects.
· Data Creation with product knowledge and writing effective test cases with the test data created.
· Re & Regression Testing on Modified build.
· Responsible for the company's automated test management and the integration or connection to other tools in the development lifecycle.
· Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Selenium WebDriver.
· Work with development and engineering teams to provide a consensus-based development lifecycle solution that is scalable, adaptable, and in synchronization with ever-changing business needs.
· Work with the product development team to ensure that products meet high standards of quality, performance, security, and reliability.
· Optimization of development lifecycle approaches through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities.
· Build employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise around test management tools and processes.
· Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams specific to automation scripts to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
· Document, track, and escalate issues as appropriate, using support tools/means. (Google sheets, Freshdesk and Jira)
· Follow up with QAE if any logged defect is open for a longer duration.
· Review test cases periodically to update and remove obsolete test cases.
Required Technical and Professional Skills:
· Strong passion for testing and quality.
· Good knowledge of programming languages (preferably C#).
· Strong Knowledge of Automation Testing skills Selenium Web driver.
· Hands-on, on automating a web page with Relative Xpaths.
· Knowledge of Page Object Model.
· Knowledge of API Testing.
· Good understanding of all phases of SDLC, including system analysis, design, coding, test automation framework, debugging, and documentation.
· Understanding of Agile methodologies.
· Knowledge of Source Code Management tools like TFS and Git.
· Good problem solving, Analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
· Knowledge of SQL Queries.
· Knowledge of Bug tracking tool e.g. JIRA.
· Strong passion for continuous learning.
· Hands-on Excel/Word experience is required.
- MS or BS in Computer Science or a related subject.
- At least five (5+) years of web application testing and automation framework experience.
- Taking complete ownership of product testing efforts.
- Proficiency in Java/ Python or any other Object-Oriented Language.
- Experience of Selenium & WebServices or REST API testing or backend testing
- Ability to design and develop test automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience in CI/ CD setup preferably with Jenkin
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert in methodically developing use-cases-
- Expert at writing automation test cases using Selenium.
- Expert at testing the web application for both functionality and performance.
- Understands what world-class quality for SAAS Products
- Expert at communicating the QA results with the engineering teams
- Expert at increasing visibility for blocker/critical issues.
Must to have skills :
1. Load testing tools- Jmeter or Gatling
2. Containerization: Docker or kubernetes
3. Created CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and, integarted them with Jmeter
4. APM tools- Appdynamics/Dynatrace
5. Head dump/thread dump analysis
Define performance test strategies for medium to complexity integrated / n-tier application
architecture defined for medium to complexity business functionality applications
You play a key role in the planning, design, scripting, execution, and analysis of various
performance tests of software applications. Design workload based on NFRs
Apply functional knowledge and technical expertise to deliver performance testing projects,
implementation of configuration changes for client applications, and other maintenance of
software applications to meet business process requirements.
The ability to think beyond just what is on the monitor to the servers and architecture of the entire system.
Load Tools: Performance Center, LoadRunner, StormRunner, JMeter, BlazeMeter, Soasta,
Frontend Testing : Web Page Test, Google Page Speed, Google Lighthouse
Monitoring Tools : Appdynamics, DynaTrace, New Relic, Nagios/Ops View, Cacti, Wily
Introscope and SiteScope
Minimum 10 years of relevant experience:
- Should have worked extensively in various Testing projects
- Responsible to develop and drive the framework development for the assigned projects
- Should be expert in providing high level of Process Improvement through reusable code (at least 70%)
- High level of technical expertise to handle automation framework development from scratch on various tools
- Expert in Selenium and Java
- Should have good understanding of Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) framework in automation testing
- Should have worked on various frameworks like TestNG, Maven, Cucumber
- Good to have experience on various other automation testing tools like Qualitia, TOSCA, UFT
- Good knowledge on Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Good knowledge on source control systems like SVN, Git, etc.
- Basic Experience in Capital Markets/Stock Exchange/Broking House domain
- Should be well versed with both Functional and Non-Functional Testing
- Must be aware of API and Database testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries
- Must have worked on test management tools like HP ALM
- Must have experience of defect tracking tools like Jira, Mantis
- Should have knowledge of various platforms like Windows, UNIX
- Efficient in understanding the Defect Lifecycle
- Efficient in scripting languages like Java, C#
- Contribute to framework development and emphasize on reusability
- Should have worked on Agile based projects; Good to have experience in TDD/TFD
- Must be aware testing artefacts like test strategy, test plan, defect report, etc.
- Regular tracking and reporting
- Review the work of the junior testers
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Prepare testing metrics and share with the Test manager
- Should stay updated with the latest developments in the field of Testing
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel
• 7-8 + Years of experience in automation with Selenium Cucumber framework and C# /
• Candidates must be able to write test plans, test scenarios, test cases and do
exploratory testing, be process-oriented and above all, do a good job at documenting
the work done.
• Demonstrate strong grip on understanding business requirements, technical aspects of
software testing like - security and performance in addition to the general software
testing best practices.
• Hands-on & experienced with web and mobile applications testing using manual and
• Should be strong in setting up Selenium Test environment (Selenium Webdriver, C#,
MSTest, Nunit and Azure Devops pipeline)
• Must have CI/CD tool exposure (Preferably Azure Devops)
• Hands on experience in mobile app automation (iOS and Android)
• Hands on experience in Web Service testing using RestAssured/SoapUI/Postman
• Experience with load testing and knowledge of load testing tools like Jmeter would be
• Experience with Security testing using ZAP tool will be plus
• Exposure to reporting Framework – Extent Report, Allure, etc.
• Building Automation Framework, adapt to new Languages and Tools, Solution
Provider, also wider thought process in understanding of Service Virtualization and
• Understanding on upcoming Technologies and Tools, should be able to provide
hybrid / Custom Solutions. Should have built Custom Tools for Automation.
• Awareness in creating Test Automation Frameworks for large-scale distributed
• Familiarity with configuration management tools for software development (Azure
• Responsible for driving automation test strategy
• Should be strong in DB concepts
• Vast experience in testing with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other
We are looking for a candidate who will be an agent of change and who will drive and execute based on our Quality and Reliability Transformation Roadmap. He/She will be responsible for testing Education Service domains across platforms, automation of functional/regression and RFB (sanity) service test suites, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline and Shift Left methodologies. We will also expect the candidate to take ownership of a functional domain and play a hands-on role in the execution of testing for projects in this area.
The candidate should have extensive experience in testing, testing automation, testing leadership and software development. The candidate should be proficient in-service automation testing tools like Eclipse, IDNE, Jenkins, GIT hub. The candidate should have at least 4-8 years of service testing or software development experience.
The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent team player. The candidate is expected to work with Agile teams that consist of test analysts, developers, automation engineers and other stake holders. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team, sometimes across multiple time zones. The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time.
QA Engineer - Automation Responsibilities:
- Create automation plan and delivery roadmaps
- Develop test automation solutions for applications across different platforms
- Adhere to existing standards; provide suggestion to improve and set new standards
- Participate in technical discussions with engineering teams to understand application architecture and API model
- Collaborate with QA Engineers and Software Developers to identify test automation scope and priorities
- Configure, maintain, and operate service test automation tools and frameworks
- Capture requirements and test cases, understand application features, analyse requirements and develop test automation solution with a view of the end to end application flow
- Design and create robust automated test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Integrate test automation scripts with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline
- Communicate progress to the senior leadership on a regular basis
- Should have Education Service domain and application knowledge
QA Engineer - Automation Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a Service Test Automation Engineer
- Experience in collaborating effectively across a variety of IT and business groups, across regions, roles, and able to interact effectively with all levels
- Proven record of execution of QA strategy and unification of QA processes across organization
- Must have hands-on experience with Selenium automation using Java
- Working knowledge of any Relational Database and DB Queries.
- Working knowledge of tool and technologies like Jenkins, GIT, JIRA and ALM
- Well versed with approaches like BDD, Keyword Driven, Data Driven and hybrid Driven test automation.
- Good to have understanding of model-based testing.
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall development process and is comfortable diving into the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Experience in presenting to diverse audiences and conducting education and training.
- Have deep experience in defining and developing the service test automation framework.
- Development background is a major plus.
- knowledge of Rest, SOAP, MQ and microservices. (Nice to Have)
We’re looking for a Quality Analyst with 3 to 5 years of experience.
You will help us in extending and maintaining our platform, join a cross functional team with different nationalities, backgrounds and experience levels. The agile team is co-located including the Product Managers. You will collaborate with all team members in order to deliver the best solutions that enhance our platform. This job is based in Magarpatta City, Pune where you will as part of Springer Nature’s digital product development team. You’ll be part of our big community of developers located in Germany, UK and India, to name a few.
About Springer Nature India Pvt. Ltd:
Springer Nature opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people. For over 175 years our brands and imprints have been a trusted source of knowledge to these communities and today, more than ever, we see it as our responsibility to ensure that fundamental knowledge can be found, verified, understood and used by our communities – enabling them to improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
Visit: group.springernature.com and follow @SpringerNature
If you are still wondering, why should you work with us. Here are 5 reasons why?
- Springer Nature is one of the world's largest publishing company. Nobel laureates publish their research at Springer.
- We are truly a digital organization and Springer Nature Pune is at the helm of this digitization.
- We not only believe but preach providing good work life balance to our employees.
- We are investing in building our products using machine learning and NLP.
- We work in latest technologies like AWS and Scala.
About the Team:
The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) team at Springer Nature, Pune is responsible for delivering solutions related to Journals and Books Publishing and Production Systems for Scientific, Technical and Medical Publishers (STM Publishers) & Education Publishers around the world. Our teams incorporate latest technologies built upon OpenText Documentum/ xCP Test Automation Framework to streamline, automate production workflows, and maintain metadata for Springer Nature; this helps us to continuously improve business response time and revenue stream. Every project is implemented in a distributed agile environment while continuously collaborating with customers stationed at various locations around the world.
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Work Location: Tower 9, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India. (Work from home until COVID-19 pandemic is over)
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years
Type of Employment: Permanent
Notice Period Preference:Candidates joining in 15 days of being offered
Technical/ Functional Competencies:
• Strong manual testing skills
• Troubleshooting in automation testing
• Identify and set up best practices
• Software testing fundamentals
• Core JAVA
• Oracle/MySQL queries
• Agile methodology
• Plan and coordinate for testing deliverable activities
• Attend daily project ceremonies and discuss the day’s plan and raise impediments, if any
• Look at JIRA board for Stories to be picked up
• Collaborate with testing team to analyze regression test report and take corrective
• Identify gaps in process and implement best practices for the same
• Provide project health updates to various stakeholders
If Interested kindly attach your updated CV and respond to us with:
1.Years of experience in Manual Testing:
2.Years of experience in Selenium Testing:
3.Current CTC Per Annum:4.Expected CTC Per Annum:
5. If having any offers in Hand and what is the highest offer amount:
6.Notice Period in days, and if negotiable up to how much:
8.Willing to Relocate to Pune once COVID is over:
9.Reason looking for a change:
Talent Acquisition Team