- Maintaining an updated status of projects that are underway.
- Tracking utilization of resources and maintaining plan for them.
- Manage Invoicing.
- Prepare and track project progress and ensure all project activities are completed on-time.
- Track project work times and keep accurate timesheets.
- Run project status meetings, daily stand-ups, and other team meeting.
- Data collection and preparation of templates.
- Coordinate between various internal teams/clients.
- Document the needs for client.
- Change management if there are any new requirements or proposed changes.
- Knowledge of Project tracking software (Jira ) would be added advantage.
- Experience in handling large volume of data in Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
- Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS.
- Gathering and analyzing project data to identify its weaknesses and resolve any time-related or budgetary snags.
About Sigma Infosolutions
Intuitive. Cloud is seeking a high-performing, energetic person to help lead various Agile Scrum teams through Project Management. The Agile Delivery Team is responsible for major enterprise platforms that are critical to the success of Intuitive. This position not only manages large/small scale projects but will also be responsible for making sure a Scrum team lives by the values and practices of Scrum.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Socialize and execute Intuitive Digital/Cloud transformation/Data platform strategy & provide technology support to our customers
- Build Strong Customer Relationship framework, Create and maintain technical project plans outlining tasks, delivery dates and allocation of resource es aligned to statements of work (SOW's)
- Plan, manage, and execute variety of cloud deployment, Networking, Infrastructure, Application Development/deployment, Virtualization, or IT systems development projects.
- Lead contract renewal efforts for existing clients, provide support to leadership in SOW development process.
- Teach, mentor, guide, and coach the Delivery Team (and organization) on Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean principles and practices. Coach the Delivery Team in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Manage project resources ensuring all projects meet customer obligations and budget expectations
- Provide timely and accurate status updates to all customer, partner, and Intuitive stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Own and manage technical project escalations through to resolution, and ensure expectations are clearly set with customer and within Intuitive teams
- Assist in the development and maintenance of project methodology aligned to the project skillset for efficient delivery
- Gather information at front end to determine project parameters and specifications, and to budget human, financial and other resources.
- Expected to provide technical oversight to some staff and track attainment of project milestones and Support KPIs.
- Embrace and role model servant leadership.
Technical Skills Required
- Lead complex cloud implementation, migration, and cloud support projects from kickoff to closure
- Knowledge of Data Center, Mid-Range infrastructures, Cabling, and Networking (IP Schema, Routing, and Switching products)
- Understanding of Security (IDS and Firewalls), blades enclosure, Backup, Storage & Server OS
- Remote Connectivity Tool Knowledge (DRAC, RDP, ILO)
- VMware Infrastructure (vCenter, vMotion, DRS Clusters, VM Converter, NSX-VtoT, Realize)
- Understanding of Vulnerability Management processes.
- Experience in handling small- and large-scale projects involving IT infrastructure technologies like Cloud Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS), Data Center technologies, and Cloud migration projects.
- Functional understanding of cloud (AWS), data center components, and conceptual integration of servers, storage, and networking technologies.
- Knowledge in Software Defined Networks (SDN) & SD-WAN – Mandatory
- Understanding of Enterprise Network, system, and application-level security issues.
- Routing and Switching, MPLS, SD-WAN, SDN Technology, Network Security - Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Proxy
- Good understanding and skills in Network Traffic Engineering and Analysis
- Knowledge of API Led connectivity approach
- Understanding of underlying ESB architecture with experience of server admin and physical deployment On Cloud, On-Premises, and Hybrid, Runtime Fabric4 etc.
- Experience building, testing, and deploying applications.
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies and enforces time boxes. Embrace and role model Agile Principles.
- Help remove organizational and team impediments to agility and progress. Assist Delivery Team and Product Owner with relentless and continuous improvement in processes and product delivery.
- Meet with customer Key stakeholders, application owners, application developers, and analysts, coding staff to determine continuously evolving business needs and functionalities desired.
- Build a project plan for the relatively large or complex project(s), including milestones, resources needed in the form of staffing hours, budget, technology stack, following established project management methodology.
- Track course of project from meetings, conferring with customer leadership to internal developers, and receiving reports. Update project plan as needed.
- Document changes to scope or functionalities with change ticket, project plan, or another format.
- Assess compliance of development process with accepted methodology and communicate to responsible managers or staff. Document exceptions or deviations as needed.
- Convene meetings and plan agenda to ensure important issues are aired and resolved.
- Report on progress of project, use of staff, $ expenditures, progress on milestones and the like to application owners.
- Provide guidance to project staff; may manage staff of analysts who are developing technical specifications or developers who are coding.
- Plan, document, manage and evaluate staff performance, or contribute to evaluation by their managers.
- Contribute to professional or technical development of less experienced staff by mentoring or training.
- You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other related field; or an equivalent of other work experience/training such as relevant military experience or technical school training
- 7+ years of experience in the Information Technology (IT) industry
- 3+ years of professional Scrum Master experience
- Project Management Certification
- Certified Scrum Master OR SAFe Agile Certification required
- 3+ years of experience in Agile/SAFe methodologies including tools used for work planning and tracking such as Rally, Jira, etc.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience
- Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
o Experience with large scale cloud deployment and support projects.
o Cloud platforms include Azure, AWS, GCP
o Expert use of Microsoft Project and Project Server Expert use of SharePoint
o Expert use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
o Expert use of Microsoft Visio Ability to manage a program of projects (possibly up to 15).
o Excellent presentation skills.
o Ability to create and manage large budgets (to include resource tracking, capital expenditures and other project expenses).
o Ability to interface with senior management in order to provide status, manage issues, and present options.
Liquiloans is a P2P (peer-to-peer) lending platform that caters to both borrowers and investors. We're four years old and 100+ members strong! We're looking for Product Mangers who will be able to drive a data driven impact over gut-feeling in building new features across the software modules in the platform.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Conceptualize impactful features and product offerings by collaborating with internal teams like engineering, design, marketing, operations and business development
- Manage the product life cycle, including strategy, requirements, target user research, prototyping, user experience journey, stakeholder satisfaction, etc.
- Implement go-to-market strategies, define goals and metrics for the success of the product/ feature/ process change
- Drive the P/L on both existing and new products/features
- Communicate with technical vendor partners for support, if required
- Demonstrate product features to clients/customers, & internal employees
Skills required :
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a product oriented environment
- Knowledge of Jira, Adobe XD, Google Docs, Freshdesk/Zoho software(s)
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Crisp communication skills & ability to convert requirements into user stories
- Ability to focus on the task while coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with enterprise solutions such as Billing, Payments, Financial Services, ERP, CRM, Loan Origination Software, Loan Management System, Stock Brokering, etc.
- Project Management.
- Responsible for the delivery of a set of projects/ operations for a single large account or multiple accounts.
- Takes ownership of logistics and resource needs during start-up and growth of an account.
- Defines and implements transition strategy when taking over from other suppliers.
- Leads account steering committee meetings.
- Leads task forces to complete SBU-level initiatives.
- Leads account growth and sustenance through pre-sales support and constant engagement with customers in collaboration with other service lines.
- Creates teaming agreements/ sub - contracts to forge alliances/ partnerships for account growth/ sustenance.
- Conducts structured review of projects and audits projects (for process compliance) and fixes the gaps with corrective actions.
- Benchmarks against industry best practices and drives/manage change within the delivery structure, processes/ operations accordingly.
- Drives innovations to improve customer service at the account level.
- Looking for Strong Experience in Enterprise Learning and Corporate Learning Projects
- Strong Experience in End to End Project Management Lifecycle
- Excellent Project Management Skills - Project Estimations, Project Metrics, Meeting Deadlines, Project Reporting
- Strong in Project Planning,Project Monitoring and Followup, Project Proposals and Client Follow-Ups,
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects which involve deep integrations of various systems. This TPM should be able to identify the complete requirements of all involved stakeholders and identify the technical solution with a clear breakdown of tasks required for successful completion of the project.
- Create clear requirement documents for both new projects and changes on existing technical projects
- Identify business risks and points of failure in ongoing projects
- Plan and manage releases with all the system providers
- Troubleshoot any system failures on current projects
- Candidate must be from IIT.
- Candidate must have knowledge on Agile and Scrum.
- 4+ Years of total experience with atleast 2+ years in project management
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Prior experience or knowledge on IT/Telephony Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask - excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives
- Responsible for finalizing and documenting requirements from customer
- Implementing high-level requirements and to produce robust solutions, within predefined timelines, and scope limitations
- Spearhead and Co-ordinate development activity required for the Project (Automation scripts, Tool development, )
- Ensure Quality with on time delivery of agreed deliverable
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of application development, technology concepts,practices, and procedures
- Strong experience in Databases, SQL Programming, Data Conversion/Migration
- Good Experience in developing Automation scripts and using RPA tools
- Should have led a team and be able to mentor others to improve their skills
- Good Problem-Solving Ability and Analytical Skills
- Must have passion for their work
About the Role
Responsible for Resource management, management reports and supporting the consistent execution of project management practices across organisation.
Skills & qualities we expect from you
Resource management across organisation
o Quality auditor: Ensure that the execution of tasks comply with relevant departmental processes and ISO standards
o Producing required Management reports
o Helping team with project setup, monitoring & metrics reporting
o Work with internal/external functional teams to gather requirements and document project process
o Schedule and facilitate meetings with technical resources and business unit partners as required
o To drive and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
o Work with the PM on process development and training
o Other duties as assigned
o A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
o 0-1 year of experience in PMO role.
o Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills required
o Expert with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
o Strong administrative and organizational skills required,
o Attention to detail is key skill set
o A proven willingness to learn, a positive service attitude, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand work environment
o Some knowledge of project management methods and theories preferred
o Knowledge of Data analysis required
o Certification related to Project management will be advantageous.
o Microsoft SharePoint experience a plus
- Should be responsible for Scrum Master role and taking care of proper Daily Stand Up Meeting with the team and ensure team efficiency & unblock them by resolving their concerns.
- Taking care of complete Product backlog of the Product which is going to be developed or under development.
- Should be able to define proper Sprint Cycle & timeline for particular sub-part of the Product. Should be able to plan the Sprint items in such a manner that there is some needful & working sub-part of the Product is coming out at the end of every Sprint Cycle.
- Should be able to update Product Owner timely if there is any issue/challenge in the development team.
- Should be able to timely raise alarm / red flag to Senior Management/Product Owner if there is any major challenge in the Product.
- Should be able to manage team leave plans and then accordingly planning the Sprint Cycle.
- Take care of end-to-end timely and quality delivery of the complete product.
- Additionally , should be responsible for validating the product and ensure the quality of the product by identifying the bugs in the product. Should be able to timely update the development team for the bugs and push the dev team to timely resolve the bugs/issues.