· Determine and define project scope and objectives
· Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
· Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
· Track project costs in order to meet budget
· Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
· Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
· Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
· Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
· Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
· Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
· 4 years of Project Management and related experience
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
· Proven ability to solve problems creatively
· Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
· Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
· Good analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
· Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, and timeline
About IT Service Based Org.
6+ years of experience in project management large and medium sized engagements
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with team members, provide project management expertise and leadership in the execution of complex software projects.
- Accountable and responsible for managing and reporting project schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk and procurement for the project.
- Consistently apply the defined project management standards and methodologies defined by the organization to assigned projects. Establish project management principles, processes, and artefacts as necessary.
- Drive appropriate organizational change influencing stakeholders as required to ensure the successful program/project execution.
- Ensure appropriate involvement of all stakeholders on the project as necessary
- Plan and direct schedules, monitor budget/spending, resource allocation and utilization for the project from initiation through closure.
- Manage project schedule and budgets – Track project metrics data (e.g., completed and in-progress work, schedule and cost variances, resource health, risks and issues etc.) and other project specific information and regularly communicate it to the project stakeholders
- Report progress and health of the project and incorporate feedback from all stakeholders
- Manage project communications and meetings (Daily Stand-Up Meetings, Project Reviews, AdHoc Requests)
- Proactively manage or project risks, action items, issue resolutions, key decisions and stakeholder feedback
- Understand dependencies and organize the activities ensuring successful completion of the project
- Communicate regularly with the project sponsor and the team
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues pertaining to the project.
- Ensure project governance practices are in place to monitor and control the project
- PMP or similar certification with good understanding of project management and methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid decision making and prioritization skills
- Good understanding of budgeting, estimation, and project financial management
- Experience of working in shared resources environment with teams based across different time zones
- Knowledge of MS Project for overall project tracking, Jira for tracking agile development and SharePoint as collaboration tool
- Bachelors degree
- Job Title - Senior Product Manager - Mobile Publishing
- Reports Into - Head of Mobile Publishing
- Location - Hybrid/ Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
We work with hundreds of developers all over the world, helping them to transform their dreams into reality with hit games. The central technology used to do this is our Publishing Portal. As a Senior Product Manager you will take full ownership of our Publishing Portal project. You will define the vision we are working towards and manage the roadmap and team that will deliver it.
Your Team Mates
The Mobile Publishing team works with external game developers to bring their titles to success by leveraging the internal expertise of Kwalee. We source and onboard developers and provide a suite of tools through our publishing portal to support them at every step of the journey. Our team comprises of Business Development who source new games, Partnerships who nurture our long term relationships, Production who ensure games are of the highest quality, and Technology who build the technology that supports our partners.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Ensure the successful delivery of our Publishing Portal roadmap.
- Analyse gaps in our technology stack and propose new technology projects that help us to meet our corporate goals.
- Define a product vision, go to market plan and a roadmap strategy from inception through the full product lifecycle to deliver against the company KPIs.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to help build the backlog of product features.
- Manage the development team working on the Portal.
Your Hard Skills
- Experience of leading concurrent and overlapping technology projects from inception to launch
- People management skills with a focus on bringing out the best in a team
- Knowledge of agile and SCRUM product owner methodologies and tools
- Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships of all positions and activities in the system, including the impact of changes in one area on another area
- Can manage a complex backlog of features and launch roadmap
- Great people skills with the ability to communicate plans with internal and external stakeholders
- A bonus if you’ve worked in the gaming industry or a related technology field
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Position: Product Manager
Website : https://taggbox.com/
This is an exciting role of Product Manager where you get to work in the SAAS Applications. You not only contribute by developing a good product but also contribute to the life of our thousands of users with innovative ideas. Under this role, the Product Manager is responsible for understanding and assessing the changing needs of the product and business.
They're frequently asked to analyze the impacts of change, document and support communication between relevant groups and stakeholders, and capture requirements needed to initiate new development and a change in the product.
● Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
● Gathering information from multiple sources and critically evaluating it, reconciling conflicts, disseminating high-level information into details and distinguishing user requests from their true needs.
● To discuss with various stakeholders, business partners and functional managers to gather the requirements.
● Do extensive research on the requirement along with Business use cases and client needs.
● Align the requirement with Business needs and documentation along with Wireframes.
● Management & Leadership skills to manage cross-functional calibration and internal teams.
● Create PRD/FRD/SRS based on product requirements/features & roadmap & explain it to the development team.
● Understanding and representing user needs by researching and understanding the pain areas.
● Brainstorming with the product leaders to convert opportunities to scalable ideas.
Skills Required :
● Should understand the Software Development Life cycle.
● Knowing agile methodology
● Should have exposure to UI and UX.
● Strong understanding of wireframes.
● Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
● Documentation and writing skills.
● Should be flexible and ready to collaborate.
● Good knowledge to prepare BRD/FRD/SRS
Associate Product Manager
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
At Vidyakul, you will have the opportunity to impact 60 million state board students’ lives by growing India’s first truly vernacular e-learning platform for 9-12 class state board students.
WHO ARE WE and WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
● Vidyakul is a pre-Series A funded EdTech startup based out of Gurgaon, that is truly democratizing education for the masses.
● Our Investors:
○ We Founder Circle - Backed marquee brands such as BluSmart & Zypp Electric
○ JITO Angel Network - Backed Finance Peer, largest lender of EdTech
○ Dholakia Ventures - Backed by the Diamond King of Surat
● Our Founders:
○ Tarun Saini - 3X founder, 8 years experience in Sales & Marketing
○ Raman Garg - 3X founder, 7 years experience in Ecommerce and Tech
● We are bridging the gap between the villages and quality education at an affordable cost.
● We are growing fast (3X Q-o-Q) and wish for you to be part of this rocketship!
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
About the Role: This role requires someone who would:
- Be responsible for creating and delivering on the product roadmap - Interface with design, engineering, business and growth teams and drive the desired outcome
- Understand user behaviour and champion consumers needs and strive to deliver the absolute best consumer experience
- Grow product adoption and key app metrics
- A passionate APM / Senior Product Associate with 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who enjoys taking end-to-end ownership of the product and work across stakeholders to achieve the desired objectives for the product
- A keen eye for understanding the end user and creating product-led solutions to bridge user need gaps
- Strong analytical skills, ability to define KPIs, KPI dashboards and success metrics.
- Prioritization: The PM should be able to carry out effective prioritization of user stories balancing between user experiences, business requirements, tech debts and resourcing. Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- Love for simplifying - Knowledge of product development processes - Being a leader and an inspiration to your entire team - Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
Do Your Thng is a creator-first tech platform gunning to democratise influence and help creators build the strongest online communities. We’re looking for enthusiastic and dynamic professionals with the urge to take responsibility & ownership and drive the task to completion.
The Product Intern is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with all required teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager Intern’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy, roadmap, and own end-to-end product lifecycle.
- Be an good learner with respect to the competition
- Understand the business problem/void and craft a fitting product.
- Design, Develop and Deploy the product in close coordination with functional teams, with limited oversight.
- Dissect the requirements into user stories, Prioritize the backlog based on business value, and define acceptance criteria.
- Relevant experience in software delivery, with a focus on product delivery and roadmap planning including experience in Agile Development methodologies.
- Knowledge and focus on superb user experience [UX], aesthetics, and visual communication (Figma).
- Experience bringing a product from idea through to customer use and maintenance.
- Minimum of 0 - 1 years experience as a Product Manager working for a tech product, preferably on a mobile app
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
What will you be doing?
A Project Manager is responsible for providing project management support from offshore to our clients in US healthcare IT services and related technologies. A Project Manager works in tandem with Project Managers in different Client time zones performing project governance across multiple engagements. The role provides support in critical areas of overall project management including management of cost, resourcing, and help identify, pursue, and close project risks. The role also requires to be able to maintain relationships with project teams, demonstrate value through service delivery, and improve service levels for our customers, all within the constraints of schedule, budget, and resources.
The Project Manager has the responsibility of providing support for overall delivery and execution of the project. The role requires support across multiple projects within the organization with the following responsibilities:
- Financial Management - Planned hours, Actuals, ETC, EAC, overall cost, revenue, budget, and management of financial variance, & create SOW’s
- Risk Management - Managing and ensuring that all potentials risks/issues are properly communicated to all stakeholders with correct owners for the same identified and/or putting in a resolution plan in the form of risk register.
- Schedule Management - Ensure all project milestones, deliverables, Go-lives, deployment dates etc. are met and in case of any variance, keeping all the stakeholders informed with relevant reasons.
- Status Update - Status reports to clients using project management tools like Jira, SF, Microsoft office suite with all the details based on status from resources. Reports to KPi management showing the health of each projects.
- Process: Setup the stand operating processes that ensure the project teams are process oriented, and provide documentation to the clients.
- Others - Resourcing, maintaining overall project status, resolving project management related issues that may arise, performance approval, aligning projects to company objectives.
- Bachelor’s in computer science
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Quick learner and interest to learn new skills.
- US healthcare IT experience
- PMP/Scrum master Certification.
- Java or any other object-oriented programming language.
- Restful webservices.
- SQL/NOSQL databases.
- Slack or any other project communication tools.
- Timesheets (like Clarizen)
- Agile/Kanban development
Good to have:
- HL7/FHIR certifications
- Health Insurance
- Employee reward programs
- Employee Skill development programs
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects which involve deep integrations of various systems. This TPM should be able to identify the complete requirements of all involved stakeholders and identify the technical solution with a clear breakdown of tasks required for successful completion of the project.
- Create clear requirement documents for both new projects and changes on existing technical projects
- Identify business risks and points of failure in ongoing projects
- Plan and manage releases with all the system providers
- Troubleshoot any system failures on current projects
- Candidate must be from IIT.
- Candidate must have knowledge on Agile and Scrum.
- 4+ Years of total experience with atleast 2+ years in project management
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Prior experience or knowledge on IT/Telephony Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask - excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Getting hands on with core development work! Yes you’ll lead and manage your own team, but you’ll also frequently get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions
- Full Stack Development! Whether it is building a new product or taking an existing one to the next level, you’ll be expected to work on full-stack application development whenever the situation calls for
- Juggling Business and Technology! We want someone who can understand the client’s business requirements and be able to map technology solutions to make these requirements work
- Leading from the front! Your charismatic leadership skills will help in leading and motivating your team through all stages of the product development lifecycle.
- Being a Mentor! Your team will constantly look up to you for guidance in challenging situations and we are looking for someone who can bring them up as tomorrow’s leaders
- Sound technical depth with over 6 years of experience in Java and open source technologies and managing the end to end product development life cycle
- Exceptional communication skills that can be leveraged in effectively communicating with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- Stellar business orientation and the ability to link technology and business to devise apt solutions
- 10+ years of experience in core Java/J2EE
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowledge of one the web application framework such as Spring, Struts
- Strong knowledge of web services (Restful)
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design, data structure, and data architectures
- Good knowledge of relation database, SQL and ORM
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements.
Kruzr is building a virtual assistant to help drivers be safe on roads. We help drivers manage distractions in a safe manner, drive in a safe speed range, and avoid drowsy driving and accident prone zones. Our platform also provides deep insights into driver behaviour for better understanding and modelling of risk.
We provide our technology as a platform to motor insurance companies, and now expanding into fleets and ride sharing, to help them reduce accidents and get better visibility of their risk exposure.
We are looking for a product manager to own and manage the product, based out of our Bangalore location.
The key responsibilities we are looking for are:
- Identifying consumer (drivers) and client (insurance and other partners) and inculcate that into our product roadmap
- Work with the engineering leads to translate the product roadmap into technical specs
- Work with the business team to define the product strategy and build and own the product roadmap
- Define the product metrics and lead a team of product analysts to continuously evolve each feature for maximum customer adoption and growth.
- Maintain a prioritised backlog and execute efficiently to deliver a great experience for customers
- Gather feedback from customers and clients to continuously improve the product features.
- Manage product release cycles
The key traits we are looking for are:
- You should have the technical knowledge to understand how products are built and have a keen eye for product design and user experience.
- You should be a master communicator to help the dev team understand the details of the product and ensure the product or feature shipped is as designed and envisioned.
- You should be diligent and disciplined in your approach.
You must have:
- 3+ years of product management at a software or mobile technology company
- Demonstrated success in delivering compelling products in a fast-growing, dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen, are customer focused, and results-oriented
- Experience crafting easy to use, delightful user interfaces