CodeCraft Technologies is a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven iOS Engineer to join our team
Roles and responsibilities:
- To design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform using Swift.
- To design solutions independently
- To collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand new features / to debug existing features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- 8 Months - 2 Years years of working experience in iOS platform
- Strong technical background, good knowledge of XCode
- Strong command over Swift.
- Need to have understanding of database (Preferably Realm DB)
- Good understanding of integrating REST API’s.
- Excellent working knowledge of MVVM pattern, GIT.
- Should be able to help junior developers
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Flutter/React Native/Android experience will be an added advantage.
About the company and work culture:
You will love working with CodeCraft
- Our projects are fast paced. Everyone is expected to take ownership of the work assigned and are accountable for the
- We love to work with people who are proactive, Solution providers and are contributing
- The office has an open
- We encourage leadership
- We have good long-term incentives, a yearly vacation, and good opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
About CodeCraft Technologies Private Limited
CodeCraft Technologies is a digital transformation company offering mobility & cloud solutions along with design and consultancy services
With Codecraft you get a chance to work on cutting edge Technololgies.
You will be working on challenging projects into Cyber Security, IOT and Energy Domains
We have open and transparent work culture.
You will be working with one of the finest design teams
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients while delivering financially favourable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ANAROCK is the place for you.
We are looking for software developers for our backend development team who are all-rounders - quality conscious, product thinkers and smart – not mere coders. The growing business and our hunger to become champions of the online real estate industry demand the developers to produce super-efficient solutions. In the pursuit of excellence, our developers compete against themselves because there is no competitor on the radar. Your area of work will include advanced search algorithms, massive scalability, elastic storage, database management and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience, to name a few. In your day to day routine, you will solve challenges never seen before. The environment makes receptive people with an open mind and a drive of ownership to succeed and create impact.
Key job responsibilities
- Work on features with end-to-end ownership of design, development, testing and take it to production.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test, and release
- Work on bug fixing and improving application
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Android Development
- Strong experience in
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with Android’s debugging, unit testing, app security, and performance optimization tools.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Worked in a start-up environment with high levels of ownership and full dedication.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data.
Experience: 2 - 7 years
Locations: Bangalore or Mumbai or Gurgaon
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them
We are Tummoc
Our vision is to make public transport more accessible to you by creating a data-driven, all-in-one transit platform. Thus, solving the problems faced by millions of commuters through end-to-end connectivity and an efficient commute.
Commute spelt backwards is "Tummoc" (minus the “e”). That is what we intend to do: Reverse the trend of decreasing public transport usage in urban India!
We're looking for people to help us take on the following kinds of problems:
- Someone’s travelling to airport/office/home - can we suggest them public transport routes with first mile & last mile and accurate tracking of the individual leg of the journey
- Someone’s new in the city - can we help them travel from A to B in the most efficient way
- Someone’s planning to not use their private vehicle for the commute - can we design an efficient and reliable system to plan their commute with accurate information about public and private transport
- Transition people from private to hybrid multimodal commute
- Someone's travelling home late at night - can we give their friends and family peace of mind?
- Build a single mobile ticket for the entire journey
What you’ll bring
- Sound knowledge of Android framework and principles
- Strong knowledge of Flutter, OOPS, offline storage mechanisms, background processing, networking, multithreading, and multi-device app development supporting various screen resolutions
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, NDK, jetpack components, android architecture components (MVVM), dagger2, HILT
- Strong UI/UX design exposure and experience in developing apps with pixel perfection
- Strong debugging skills along with experience in handling & refactoring the large codebase
- Should have a proven track record of developing apps from scratch using the industry-standard best practices
- Hands-on experience & understanding of material design principles
- Memory management, performance tuning, and optimization experience
- Manage the entire app development and release lifecycle with app distribution
- Conversant with the latest changes in the Android development landscape
- Familiar with A/B testing
- Must have experience in using Flutters programming language
- Must have experience in app development using Firebase, Google maps, location services, social media integration, analytics platform, event tracking, push notification, web sockets, payment gateways, version control
- Must have experience in building pixel-perfect UI designs from scratch
- Should have experience in test-driven development
- Good at data structures and algorithms
- Sound knowledge of build distribution and debugging in both iOS & Android
- Competitive pay and exponential multi-directional career growth
- Working on an app with worldwide impact - help to make cities usable
- Influence over the product that you and your friends use every day
- Annual leaves plus public holidays
- Lots of team building & recreation activities
- Lots of Tummoc Goodies & Performance bonuses
- Employee referral bonus
We respect time, talent, trust
Apply, only if you possess the above skills, have a never-give-up attitude, and have a true passion for public transport.
Work Exp Required: 2 Yrs. (Relevant)
She/he would be responsible for independently handling assigned tasks. All discussed and agreed upon timelines must be adhered to with stringency and discipline. The incumbent should possess the proficiency to develop Apps on the android platform with minimum supervision.
● Experience in native android development and React Native.
● Work on assigned tasks to ensure their timely completion.
● To ensure best coding practices are followed in the code.
● Follow instructions and be able to work on tasks leading to an app.
● Ensure modularity of code.
● Work in a team to complete projects, pitch in with other team members to troubleshoot.
● Good Communication Skills
● Team Player
● Time Management
● Detail Oriented
● Problem - Solving Skills
● Analytical Skills
● BCA/MCA/ B.Tech (Any Graduation)
● Hands on exposure to Android Development and Android Frameworks.
Relevant Experience should be 3.5years+.
Requirements Area of Expertise:
● Good command in React Native Designation React NativeDeveloper Reports To Technical Architect -Web Apps Location Noida/Remote
● Expertise in unit test case writing
● Strong understanding of working with REST Web Services.
● Good understanding of databases and SQLite in general.
● Good understanding of caching strategies and asynchronous calls
A human + bot hybrid customer support software that lets companies scale their customer support by using the best of automation and human touch. Kommunicate provides a codeless bot builder, live chat and help centre.
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
1. work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
2. work on new age technologies such as chatbots, machine learning, NLP, etc growth opportunity
3. your work will have more impact and recognition
4. work in a fast paced environment
5. solve critical problems
6. freedom to choose the way you work
7. get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
8. work with really smart people around, everyone in our team is very smart, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Add new features and maintain our iOS and Android Agent apps.
2. Use Bitrise and GitHub actions for CI/CD and automation.
3. Maintain our iOS and Android SDK on GitHub, used by thousands of developers. Review PRs, providing and receiving thoughtful feedback. Help our customers with the SDK integration.
Skills and Requirements:
1. Good understanding of iOS or Android development.
2. Experience with package managers and tools like CocoaPods and Gradle.
3. Experience in building/consuming Web services.
Working experience: 0-1 years
Good to have:
1. Experience in building chat/messaging apps.
2. Experience with hybrid platforms like Flutter and React Native.
3. Contributed to open-source projects
Placement is in-house work for the company responsible for Development and Integrationofmobileapplication Solution to Industries and professional Industrial programs. Roleplayand SMART contributions are most important in the company in relation to the client’srequirementsanalysis and improving processes. Knowledge & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
3.5~ 8 Year of Experience
Fluency in English is a must, and Kannada, Hindi, Telugu is an additional advantage
Overall Mobile development exp. is Must
React Native Experience of 2+ years
Strong knowledge of React workflows (such as Redux) Android Application development
Strong knowledge of REST based APIs
Should be well verse with Mobile Application Architecture.
Should have good understanding of Software Design and implementation.
Good understanding of Agile Methodologies & tools like JIRA. Attitude
Self-Starter and Go-Getter
Learning, Unlearn and Relearn
Giving and taking Feedback
Good to Have:
Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Nativeapplications.
Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Good to have iOS Application development
The ability to diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
Experience: 3-5 Years Experience
Swift Language, Sqlite Database
WORK FROM OFFICE
Location : Ahmedabad
Salary : Hike on current salary ...
- Expert in iPhone SDK, SQLite Database.
- Proficient with Swift (mandatory) & Objective C.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Should have knowledge about API related to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, Vimeo, YouTube, etc.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
1. React Native Developer
Required Experience - 1-2yrs
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=location&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6696352518466863104">#Location : https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=indore&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6696352518466863104">#surat
Interested candidates can apply
At Cityflo, we are solving the problem of commuting to the office which affects employees in big, populated Indian cities every day. Cityflo provides a bus experience like no other - we run premium AC buses for daily commuters. We’re changing the way urban Indians commute and enabling everyone to reclaim hours of their time every day. Before the imposed lockdown due to coronavirus, we were serving about 7500 commuters per day. We plan to scale to 5,00,000 rides per day in the next 4 years in a profitable and sustainable manner.
We're looking for people who are passionate about creating great Android applications.
You've been around for a few API levels and you know how to delight Android users. You’ve got an eye for the beautiful Android design our users expect and an attention to detail down to the very last dpi. You know your way around the View hierarchy and are eager to partner with Product and Design to craft efficient, performant, and delightful user experiences. You like building for the long term and value patterns and structures that allow for maximum flexibility in a constantly evolving product.
You can read more about our engineering and culture on our blog: https://blog.cityflo.com/tag/engineering/" target="_blank">https://blog.cityflo.com/tag/engineering/
What you should have:
- At least three years of engineering experience, a large portion of which in a team environment
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and programming languages
- Experience working closely with product teams, designers, and other developers to create a truly delightful mobile experience
- Familiarity with design concepts and constraints on mobile platforms.
- Extensive understanding of Android framework components and their respective lifecycles
- Experience developing highly performant Kotlin code and view layouts and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment
- Familiarity with the Android tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking
- An excellent understanding of best practices for concurrency and threading
- MVVM design architecture pattern for android.
- Open Source contributions & participation in programs like Google Summer of Code are a plus.
- Have published one or more Android apps on the Play Store.
- Dependency injections: Dagger, Koin.
- Multi-threading and coroutines in Kotlin/Rxjava.