- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar fields.
- 4+ years of hands on experience in software development with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience on building highly-available, scalable systems.
- Expertise in Java with data structures, algorithms, spring, hibernate skills.
- Knowledge of NoSQL, MongoDB, caching data stores, queuing and search.
- Proficiency in computer science fundamentals: Object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Good with the design patterns and architecture solution to large scale applications.
- Nice to have: Cassandra, Kafka, Aerospike development experience with highly scalable and performant software systems.
We are an exclusive network of excellence-obsessed professionals. We are passionate about building a better world and find joy in the success of our clients. We are the ‘hard nuts’ who continually strive for new challenges. We are the team players that easily get along with your teams and persevere to make things happen.
Businesses need to be more nimble and agile than ever in the VUCA world. Business talent needs are changing fast. Not only do they need access to key strategic capabilities but also to flexible capacities.
Talent hiring and onboarding is an intensive and time-taking process. You not only need to assess skills and knowledge but also continued attitude and motivations. Under such circumstances, the total cost of managing full-time employees (including leaves, attrition, L&D) can be high.
server-side applications, APIs, and micro services. If you have outstanding programming skills and a
great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
• Main focus on coding and debugging
• Collaborate with other Team members
• Define and communicate technical and design requirements
• Provide help and support to other team members
• Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
• Develop functional and sustainable solution with clean codes
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Learn about new technologies
• Stay up to date with current best practices
• Conduct tests and optimize performance
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers
• Follow new and emerging technologies
Requirements and qualifications:
• Back-end and API development, micro services using Java
• Experience in Node.js/Python will be added advantage
• Knowledge of AWS, Ubuntu, Linux Shell Scripting
• Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms is a plus
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skill
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using
PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores,
make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in
August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals
and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into
financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient
option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds
and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona
Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over
300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the
PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating
the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust
them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one.
Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology
that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your
dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
Building for Scale, Rapid Iterative Development, and Customer-centric Product Thinking at each
step defines every day for a developer at PhonePe. Though we engineer for a 50million+ strong
user base, we code with every individual user in mind. While we are quick to adopt the latest in
Engineering, we care utmost for security, stability, and automation. Apply if you want to
experience the best combination of passionate application development and product-driven
As a Software Engineer:
3+ years of experience in the art of writing code and solving problems on a Large Scale.
You will build Robust and scalable web-based applications You will need to think of
platforms & reuse
Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
Drive problem-solving skills for high-level business and technical problems.
Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modeling, break-down of a module
Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems
Mentor young minds and foster team spirit, break down execution into phases to bring
predictability to overall execution
Work closely with Product Manager to derive capability view from features/solutions, Lead
execution of medium-sized projects
Work with broader stakeholders to track the impact of projects/features and proactively
iterate to improve them As a senior software engineer you must have
Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming
language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
Extensive experience in object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and
huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently
Knowledge of Test Driven Development
Good understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch,
Strong desire to solving complex and interesting real-world problems
Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux
Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
Worked in a startups environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
BTech, MTech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing
large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data.
An open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently listens intently and
takes constructive feedback.
As a Software Engineer, good to have
The ability to drive the design and architecture of multiple subsystems
Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the product
Understanding of the industry’s coding standards and an ability to create appropriate
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits
Insurance Benefits - Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life
Wellness Program - Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency
Parental Support - Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance
Program, Day-care Support Program
Mobility Benefits - Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
Retirement Benefits - Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS,
Other Benefits - Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband
Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms.
- Strong fundamentals in Core Java/J2EE.
- Familiarity with any one of Spring, Struts, Hibernate frameworks.
- Familiarity with code design principles, patterns, and best practices in java.
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- IDE/Tools - Eclipse, NetBeans, Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Configuration Management - GIT, Subversion SVN
- Active participation in one or more open-source projects is a strong plus
- Familiarity with the AWS cloud ecosystem is a strong plus.
- OCJP certified will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on with *Unix/Windows based systems.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Candidate should be able to work independently with client and should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Work closely with experienced integration, frontend, or backend development teams
· Contribute to estimation and scoping of projects
· Work on presales environment for checking feasibilities for customer requirement.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
· 8 to 10 years of programming experience—preferably with Java 8+, and other tool support
· 5 years of Java # 6 experience
· Should have experience in executing project independently.
· Demonstrated ability of Design Patterns and to write efficient, reusable rest services and libraries
· Experience with agile software development methodologies and software development best practices, pair programming and CI/CD
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent analytical skills for solution building of customer requirements.
· Good knowledge of datastores (RDBMS, Oracle, SQL)
· Must have in depth understanding of the L1, L2, L3 support environment.
· Strong understanding of network OS and system configurations.
· Familiarization with OSLC and REST APIs
· Ability to successfully lead offshore development teams and work in global delivery model- US, India, Germany
· Knowledge of LDAP
· Experience with Microsoft Office products- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
· Experience with other Requirements Management Tools (Polarion, PTC Integrity) will be a value add
· Understanding of high-availability, fault-tolerant, scalable, distributed systems
· Working knowledge of iText 7, OpenFeign, RabbitMQ/JMS, Mockito and jUnit/nUnit, Spring Cloud
Salary is not constriant. Candidate should have interest to new things.
- Provide objective guidance without personal or political considerations.
- Pitching ideas for projects based on gaps in the market and technological advancements.
- Rolling out fixes and upgrades to software, as needed.
- Securing software to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities.
- Setting up a continuous build environment to speed up software development and deployment process.
- Architecting overall, comprehensive, and efficient practices.
- Guiding developers and operation teams in case of an issue.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and managing technical operations.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Previous experience working on a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team.
- Spring Boot Java 8, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Swagger, Tomcat 8, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, GIT, Postman/Newman, RESTful Services, Containers.
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
- Proven in developing, implementing, and providing solutions to the given problem in all Java technologies.
- Proficient in stitch-together end-to-end application starting from front-end web development, back-end development, middleware integration, and persisting data in no SQL or DBMS databases.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.