AppLocum International, a UK-based company, operates with a strong IT presence in Ahmedabad, empowering IT professionals and organizations with cutting-edge technologies. As a product and service-based industry, we have excelled in managing UK healthcare projects, leveraging our novel tech-led approach. AppLocum International operates as a subsidiary of the renowned UK company, ADDVantage Technologies (https://addvantage-technologies.co.uk/) delivering innovative healthcare solutions like AllDayDr, Healthya, AppLocum, PharmSmart, ADDVantage Minds, and HEALTHYA Stations. Under the visionary leadership of our Founder and CEO, Suhel Ahmed, we continue to expand our expertise and presence across the UK and the Middle East.
About the internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist in writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
2. Assist in creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
3. Assist in integrating data from various back-end services and databases
4. Assist in gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs
5. Assist in creating and maintaining software documentation
6. Assist in maintaining, expanding, and scaling sites
7. Keep up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
8. Collaborate with web designers to match the intent of the visual design
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 01st Sept'23 and 15th Sept'23
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Job Offer
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
- Free snacks & beverages
For more information or enquiries, please reach out to us on jobs@applocum .org
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Location Delhi NCR
Over 1.8 billion non-salaried informal sector workers globally, and roughly 700m Indians are
not eligible for pension or other social protection benefits. Without an urgent and effective
response to pension exclusion, they face the grim prospect of extreme poverty for over 20
years once they are too old to work.
pinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled,
API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and
a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance
products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively
with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion
stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya
and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023.
Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers
use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use
our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to
their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity
We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business
and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development
and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to
start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment.
pinBox is looking for a web-developer with UI-UX design expertise who is deeply passionate
and capable about using web and mobile platforms to deliver retail solutions at scale.
The Web-developer and UI-UX designer will be expected to
1. Take broad, conceptual ideas and translate them into high-quality UI-UX design solutions
through wireframes, process flow diagrams, storyboards, visual and graphic designs,
site maps, and prototypes across various devices and platforms,
2. Maintain and optimize the pinBox corporate and product websites for functionality while
maintaining a balance between functional and aesthetic design,
3. Prototype and design UI-UX for new features and work with the product manager and
backend developers to implement, test and deploy the features to production,
4. Optimize the pinBox India and global websites and applications for various screen sizes
and web browsers,
5. Implement design solutions based on an assessment of user familiarity with app design
elements such as hamburger menus, hover items, long presses, swipes, etc.
6. Use a combination of quantitative and qualitative research methods to understand user
behavior and improve usability and UI/ UX of our applications based on the analysis,
7. Ensure all new features or web pages are in line with the pinBox brand identity and
8. Conduct ongoing research and use analytics tools to better understand user behavior
and how our core target demographic interacts with our web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate processes
1. At least 4 years’ experience working as a frontend web developer / designer for retail
platforms (preferably for retail financial services) with UI-UX specialization,
2. Proficiency with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap,
4. Working knowledge of image authoring tools such as Gimp or Photoshop,
6. Understanding of SEO principles and implementation,
7. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and
8. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to
function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines.
- Experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Primary purpose of the role:
Front end development of websites and applications using CSS3, HTML5, jQuery and other skills to produce clean, functional and web compliant projects to be handed over to Back End Developers to be further worked on as well as CSS bug fixes post Back End development
Major responsibilities & deliverables:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge about the cool stuff in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Taking PSD files from designers, slicing and/or recreating elements via CSS to match the design perfectly
- Ability to make modifications to libraries in jQuery as per requirement of a project
- Extensive knowledge of fonts, embedding from third parties like Google, Typekit & Font Deck etc.
- Passion and follow through for their work. Excited and curious about learning new technology, as well as the sharing of ideas. Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication. Able to own individual projects as well as the ability to work within a team.
- Awareness of current design trends in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding time limits which can impact on the design.
- Knowledge of GIT or any other version control software.
Role: Senior UI Developer
We are looking for talented front-end developers who can help us in enabling our users and to deliver excellent experiences to end users. The role of a front-end developer in our teams is crucial in realizing our design ideas. We are looking for developers who can contribute in building the best-in-class digital experiences through the right use of frameworks, technologies and code.
Design and Develop web applications using front-end technologies like Angular 8+, Typescript, CSS, JS, HTML and many more.
Implement applications that have high standards of quality and the best of the performance. The candidate primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Translate UX / UI designs from our design teams into high quality code without any loss in translation Design and implement optimized components, modules and applications using best practices of front- end development and clean coding standards. Work closely with backend
development teams on API design and integration.
Experience and Qualification:
- 3 years of experience in front-end development of web applications.
- Frameworks: Angular 8+, Typescript, CSS, JS, HTML
- Experience in react js, jQuery and backend stacks will be an advantage
- B. Tech
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Strong skills in HTML, CSS and any other CSS Frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of any front-end frameworks like React, Angular or any other along with its core principles
- Experience with data structure libraries, state managements, functional / reactive programming.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ES6.
- Experience with RESTful APIs integration
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Long Term Contract Job
Senior Frontend Developer
We are founded in 2007. Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services,that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s
ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.
About the Job
We are looking for a Sr. Front End Developer to join our growing team. Your
experience here will give you the opportunity to improve the fundamentals and learn about the
top notch technologies in front end development. If you are someone who is passionate about
building stellar user experiences and great products through elegant code this would be the job for you. You will play a key role in translating our customers and company needs into appealing and functional web pages while proving your ideas with testing.
What You Will Get to Do
- Work with your team to improve our conversion rates by coding out variations for A/B testing
- Build better user experiences
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Proactively anticipate issues and develop solutions
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members both verbally and in written documentation
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meetbusiness objectives
- Look at existing practices and use your experience to help build better practices when necessary
- Work with our tech leads to decide what long term initiatives we should take on and then motivate others to embrace these initiative
What You Bring to the Table
- 4+ years of front-end development experience
- Experience with responsive web design and the ability to deliver outstanding functionality to the range of client devices from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms
- Understanding of HTTP and how clients interact with a web server
- Solid understanding of best practices. You read the YDKJS books.
- Capable of coding in ES5 and ES6 and understand the difference between them
- Up-to-date on HTML5 and CSS3 features
- Passionate about supporting all browsers, including IE11+
- Practical experience in design techniques for web UI applications
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves to develop and implement new features and functionality
- Possess an excellent understanding of creative tools in order to develop leading-edge web pages with interesting and innovative client-side capabilities
- Be independently driven and resourceful to deliver results with minimal direction
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to contribute new ideas for future development
- Have the ability to deliver what is required but at the same time, look at code objectively to see areas of improvement
- Have the ability to work with UX and technical teams to get things done
- Have the ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with running experiments
- Experience in trying out modern frameworks and executing on migration plan
- You know how to polyfill features that aren't cross browser friendly.
- You understand same-origin policy and cross-origin resource sharing.
- You understand prototypal inheritance vs classical inheritance.
Why Explore a Career with us?
We build exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the
company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of
losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a
group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy
you need to execute your strategy.
About the Role
Dremio’s user experience is one of its key differentiators and makes all your data easily accessible and shareable by your data consumers. UI Engineers at Dremio are responsible for the development of the user interface and user experience on Dremio’s Data Lake Engine.
Responsibilities and ownership
- Own the full cycle of development of our modern single page web application from inception, design, development, testing, and production.
- Care deeply about modular design patterns and frameworks to deliver an architecture that’s rooted in simplicity, that’s easy to iterate on and constantly evolve.
- Passionate about ease of use, experience and quality of the product.
- 2 years minimum experience with React is highly preferred and currently utilizing React in their current job.
- Passion about UI development and UX design
- Shown proven success in delivering high-quality front end applications
- Fluency in the understanding of SQL and databases (relational or non-relational)
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science in a relevant technical field or equivalent professional experience
Wekan Company is hiring React.Js Developer for Chennai
Experience: Overall 4 – 7 years, relevant experience in React.Js - 2 years
Must Have Skills: React, Redux, ES6 and above, HTML5, CSS3
Good to have: Typescript
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the big picture view.
- Experience of working on RESTful Web services.
- Work with cutting-edge frameworks and technologies while advancing your skills along the way
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and Redux
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Knowledge of WebPack.
- Good experience with any of the testing framework like mocha, jest, jasmine.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with experience of using tools such as Jira.
- Good communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
We're looking for a Frontend Engineer - IONIC with strong experience in multiplayer Web + Mobile Games.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Using IONIC Framework, you will be a part of a strike team to create real-time multiplayer games on Web and iOS/Android/Windows devices.
If you are looking forward for this opportunity, kindly apply with us with below asked details: