Angular Js, React Js, Node JS, Mean/ Mern Developer
Collaborate with back-end engineers to evolve architectural best practices that ensure scalable, reusable, and reliable implementations.
Participate in code reviews and coding Skills : exercises that encourage continuous learning in the team
Work both autonomously and collaboratively across disciplines with Product Managers, UI/UX Designers, and Developers
Angular 1.x & later – 10
HTML5 / CSS3 - 10
Bootstrap 3.0 & later – 10
SASS / LESS – 5
Front-end tooling and environment (ie. Grunt, NPM, Bower, Gulp) – 5
Experience with CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS, PostCSS)
Should have good knowledge of responsive CSS
Experience with a cross browser implementations, older browsers and mobile browsers
knowledge of front-end tooling and environment (ie. Grunt, NPM, Bower, Gulp)
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We allow you to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for an experienced (4-6yrs) Senior ReactJS Developer to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad.
What would you do?
- You will own the architecture of the front end. Note, that our apps have complicated, data-heavy, and sleek UIs. Therefore, very modularized architecture build on sound SOLID principles is a must.
- Lead a team of 2-3 developers including mentoring, task management, and code reviews
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth cross-browser UIs
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—ReactJS moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Who Should Apply?
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming. We take SOLID principles very very seriously
- Experience using automated testing suites
- Should have production experience using Redux
- Experience with CICD services and other DevOps processes
- Experience with logging frameworks like Sentry or NewRelic or similar
- Experience with user analytics frameworks like MixPanel or WebEngage or Segment
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Studio. WE BUILD TRUE PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients. Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products.
We believe the product development process is broken as most development companies operate as IT Services. Unlike IT Apps, we believe product development requires Ownership, Creativity, Agility, and design that scales.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Is software engineering your passion? Are you always hungry for challenges? Do you like to take risks? Do you always crave to learn more and more? Do you like to help others solve their problems? Do you like to solve complex problems by simple methods?
- Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation.
- A team of aces to work with
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools
- Design led engineering focus
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like healthcare & education
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Thorough understanding of OOJS & commonly used design principles and design patterns
- Working knowledge of State management using NgRxState management & custom npm packages
- Hands on ES6 features to reduce code and keep code clean
- Working knowledge of RxJS
- Working experience in writing automated unit tests using Jasmine, Mocha or any other similar framework.
- Experience of integrating RESTful Web APIs in Web Application.
- Written efficient and production ready code
- Working experience building high performance and scalable applications
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug application for functional and common problems
- At least 6 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of databases - NoSQL or RDBMS.
- Experience working with version control like Git / Bitbucket
- Experience working in Agile Scrum Methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You might also have:
- Experience working on Web APIs
- Working knowledge of modern programming/scripting languages and runtime environments including node.js, Python/Ruby/Java, and experience in mid-tier web services development.
- Experience building proof of concepts, architecting new systems, and improving existing systems to solve business problems and support scaling
- Exposure to various tools that help in maintaining code quality like SonarQube
- Exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like Azure or AWS or GCP
Job Requirements :
- Candidate should have 2-3 years of regular working experience.
- Must have expertise in React js, Redux, node js, ExpressJS MongoDB, MySql, NoSQL Flux,
-Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX, HTML5, CSS3 along with
-UI Performance: should have hands-on experience of optimizing page load, rendering,
- Familiarity and experience with Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts,
help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation
- Must have done multiple projects using React js, Redux, node js, and MongoDB with
Cross browser/device compatibility.
-Working understanding of Webpack, Babel & other pre-processing tools.
-Good Understanding of REST Apis
-Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications
- Good knowledge of events handling in client-side and server-side.
- Good knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git/bitbucket
- Good logical and mathematical programming skills with good communication skills.
- At Least 2-3 live projects
- NodeJS knowledge is a plus
-Good hands-on experience with ES6 & knowledge of the upcoming syntax of ECMAScript.
-Huge plus if you have experience in working with state management libraries like Redux, MobX etc. in React.js.
- Working with Vue.js or any other related libraries (Angular/React)
- Collaborating with the back-end and product team to build the best product possible.
- Ensure high-performance web experiences across mobile and desktop devices
- Iterating and optimizing products based on feedback and data analytics.
- Taking ownership of your work/project by designing, building, maintaining & iterating new features and new products.
- 3+ years experience working in a frontend role with modern js framework (react, angular, vue.js)
- You know good UX and visual design when you see it.
- Interest in learning about backend and/or DevOps
- Knowledge of unit and functional testing
- Comprehensive healthcare
- The latest Macbook you need for your work
- Skip the commute and work entirely remote
- Flex PTO
- Gym/Fitness subscription
Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
Hands on experience on ReactJS , JS frameworks, Angular JS (nice to have)
Understanding of Material Design and Accessibility
Hands on experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
Ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
Handling end to end UI development, Unit Testing for the project.
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Position - UI Developer (remote working)
- Develop new user facing features
- PSD to HTML conversion
- Working on cross - browser compatibility
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed & scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Proficient in understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS 3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS & SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates & AJAX
- Knowledge of photoshop
- Knowledge understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3 in user interface design.
- Expert knowledge on CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS
- Experience on RESTful API.
- Strong typography, layout and visual design skills.
- Good exposure to databases, SQL queries
- Good analysis skills in order to troubleshoot and resolve the problems.
- Creative to suggest ways to simplify the UI workflows