If you like the idea of understanding the problems of clients and onboarding them with a unique solution, you are the right fit for this role. IncDesign Agency LLP is one of the growing names in the industry. We are a creative design agency specializing in things like Ui/UX design (Web & Mobile), pitch deck design, presentation design, and brand identity creation.
We are a creative design agency based in Ahmedabad. We believe in understanding the skills of an individual to align them with organizational goals and focus on overall growth.
You are the perfect fit if you know how to scout business opportunities online and convert them with your excellent communication skills. Plus, you will be welcomed warmly if you have a clear understanding of foreign markets and their operations.
We generate business through Upwork, LinkedIn, and many more tools. Join hands with us if you have your hands on any of them.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Inc Design
While the role will vary depending on the company and the industry, you might expect your tasks to include:
. Identifying opportunities in target markets for your organization’s products and services
· Generating leads through cold calling prospective clients or networking at trade shows.
· Developing and nurturing relationships with key customer accounts.
· Keeping up with the latest industry developments, including market positioning of corporate competitors.
· Assessing client needs and the company’s ability to meet those needs.
· Following up with new leads and referrals generated from the sales team.
· Preparing status reports on goals.
· Using customer relationship management (CRM) software, such as Salesforce, to manage interactions.
- Actively seek out new Sales Opportunities.
- Experience generating leads through Linkedin, Linkedin Sales Navigator and similar portals.
- Building out and maintaining a strong pipeline of leads and potential new business.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities.
- Develop and manage efficient networks for Business Development.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Write new business proposals.
- Keep prospective client database/CRM updated.
- Cold calling
- Lead generation
- Market research
- client relationship
- Excellent English communication
- Any degree
- Candidate should be baner (pune) location or ready to relocate to baner (pune).
- Should be ready to work in night shifts
- Responsible for generating sales.
- Identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role is welcome
- Fast learner with a passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- The candidate should be a Graduate or Degree Holder
- Should have a minimum 1 year of experience in the respective field
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of Sales and marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
The goal is to reach out to the market (over phone) and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Qualifications and Skills
Proven experience as Sales marketing executive or similar role, fresher also apply
Good command on English and Hindi language
Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
Excellent communication and people skills
Strong organizational and time-management abilities
Creativity and commercial awareness
BSc/BA/B.Tech/MBA in sales and marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
All the benefits are as per company norms
Company will provide you all relevant facilities to make you comfortable for your job domain
TA/DA as per company norms
Job Type: Full-time
strong communication and presentation skills
- the ability to influence and negotiate with others
- commercial awareness
- the ability to think creatively and strategically
- organisational skills
- self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets
- basic IT skills.
The Selected Candidates will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. They would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in their designated zone.
Any Graduation/ Post Graduation. Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Job Description: This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning. As a BDA in BYJU’S, you will be expected to connect with potential customers (parents and students), set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU'S unique way of learning.
For Direct Sales, 10 LPA (7 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable)
For Inside Sales, 8 LPA (5 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable)
Openings: Bangalore HO and PAN India (across 75 offices)
Working Days: Wednesday to Sunday (Week off: Monday and Tuesday)
*Any Graduation degree
*Willingness to build career in sales domain
*Willingness to learn
Good to have:
*Highly effective communication
*High energy and enthusiasm
*Prior experience in sales and business development is an add-on
*Good grasp of school curriculum and learning