WinZO is India’s largest social gaming platform aiming at building an astronomical tech strong gaming ecosystem in India. WinZO in a short span of time has emerged as the leanest Series C funded gaming startup
in the Indian startup ecosystem. WinZO has so far raised over $90MM and handles more than 2.5+ Bn micro transactions monthly, a number which is fast growing. WinZO with a data driven DNA is working towards
becoming the one-stop-shop for online gaming users spread across every household in Bharat. With a vision of becoming a household name for Bharat, catering to their entertainment needs through interactive engagements, Paavan Nanda (co-Founder, WinZO, Zostel & ZO Rooms) and Saumya Singh Rathore (co- Founder, WinZO, Ex-Chief of Staff & Growth- ZO Rooms, Zostel, Ex-Times Group), are aggressively building the platform to not just capture market opportunities but also explore and maximise potential of social interactions as consumption drivers. Both Nanda and Rathore are putting together WinZO piece by piece using tech and data to create a transparent and unique gaming experience for its users. WinZO, which hosts 100+ games in 12+ languages, has 80% users consuming the app in vernacular languages.
WinZO has always yearned to mentor, guide and onboard games to be culturally relevant for Bharat. It also provides opportunities for housewives to translate and earn which empowers them economically. A 120+
members strong team with stellar professionals coming from global tech giants and companies such as Google, Amazon, Flipkart, McKinsey, Bain, BCG etc., WinZO is funded and backed by global gaming and entertainment investment funds such as Griffin Gaming Partners, Maker’s Fund, Courtside Ventures, Pags Group and Kalaari. WinZO is continually working towards revolutionising the gaming ecosystem by creating a complete entertainment package through a slew of interactive features. Speaking of the larger picture the platform is driving unique initiatives that are constantly attempting to nurture and groom developers.
Integrity, Excellence Perseverance, Data Orientation, Agility
About the Role:
We are looking to hire an Android Developer who can own Android Development through the planning, design and development life cycle and help us create unique and seamless user experience on the android platform. You will be working in a fast-paced environment which will require you to take initiatives with complete ownership, manage multiple projects, and drive execution with stakeholders.
What you will do:
• Design, build and maintain high performance advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Take ownership of the product/ feature, collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and
ship new features and meet the deadline
• Feature development for improving application performance and customizing the WinZO experience for the android platform
• Writing unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Writing efficient android code in Java/Kotlin following MVVM framework guidelines.
What you should have:
We’re looking for people with a hustler mindset, who are curious, eager to learn new things, with a passion for innovation, and work to be a little better every single day. This is not solely based on whether a candidate has previously done similar work or not. We’re looking for someone dynamic with below qualities in generous quantities to perform well in this role –
• 1-5 years of experience in Android development with a B. Tech/ M. Tech degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
• Good understanding of areas such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases
• Excellent knowledge of Kotlin technology stack, mobile development, and Android ecosystem.
• Contribution to open-source projects of repute is a must.
• Prior experience of working on large Android applications and making them scalable and performant.
You must possess excellent debugging and optimization skills.
• Experience with Android SDK, working on remote data via REST and JSON, third-party libraries, APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Curious mind that seeks new methods and tools to make great apps faster and better.
• Passion for UI & UX. A good eye for design is a must for a front-end developer.
• Rapid prototyping skills for getting early feedback. We do a lot of experimentation to objectively decide what works best
What we offer you:
• A flat and transparent culture with an incredibly high learning curve
• A swanky informal workspace which defines our open and vibrant work culture
• Opportunity to solve new and challenging problems with a high scope of innovation
• Complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualize and implement your solutions
• Opportunity to work with incredible peers across departments and be a part of the Tech revolution
• Most importantly, a chance to be associated with big impact early in your career.
At our core, we’re a creative company. Ideas is where we live, and we love building magical products. It’s not just about features, it’s also about how they make people feel. So, we build at the intersection of the technical and the romantic. And it all starts with people, the right team that cares deeply about our mission, values, and our users. We value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate
based on race, colour, religion, gender, ethnicity, or disability status.
Download our app for a better understanding - https://www.winzogames.com/" target="_blank">https://www.winzogames.com/
Come join our rocketship!
Our client is a platform of digital-first health clinics owned and operated under one house, with each of them working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The business is creating a family of purposeful health platforms with personalized solutions for a particular problem in a niche segment. Each platform provides the essentials to enable an individual segment of people to lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing.
- We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of existing applications along with continuous integration of new features, who can take the ownership and work independently.
- At least 2 years of experience with MVVM architecture
- 5-8 years of experience with Android development
- Extensive experience of 3rd party integration
- Good knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- Good Logical ability
- Notification and Payment Gateway experience
- Adaptation to new technologies
- Able to design dynamic complex U
- Experience building custom SDK
- Experience with Multi Module Application
- Integrate the design into high-quality code.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of an application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Work alongside other developers working on a different platform for the Application. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, design implementation, and creating a quality product is essential.
Soft Skills :
- Positive attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Hungry for growth
We are looking for a Sr. Mobile developer (Flutter) who has a passion for mobile technologies to join our team.
You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications.
Experience:2 - 4 experience in Mobile Development.
Skills needed: Flutter, working in a team, needs to be able to work with UI/UX designer and create screens, backend integration.
3+ years professional experience in software development
3+ years professional experience with Ruby on Rails or other MVC frameworks
Experience with ActiveRecord or other ORM frameworks
3+ years of professional experience in React JS
Nice to have
Experience in iOS or Android application development
Experience with AWS
Experience with Ai tools such as Tensorflow
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
As an Android developer, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. You will be responsible to identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs. Require d Technical & Professional Skills
1. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
2. Strong Understanding of Full Mobile development life cycle, Android Architecture, SDK, and SQLite DB.
3. Develop App with MVC, MVP and MVVM Architecture.
4. Strong OOPs Fundamentals, Java, REST/JASON, Web Services.
5. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like location aware apps, google maps, etc.,
6. Expertise in app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security.
7. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
8. Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development team.
9. Familiarity with continuous integration.
10. Familiarity with designing Native and Hybrid Android Applications.
11. Demonstrated communication skills in a customer/stakeholder facing environment.
12. Must be self-directed, resilient and creative.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Implement clean and modern mobile interfaces that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Knowledge of frameworks such as React-Native is a big plus
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients
- Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
- 2+ years of hands-on programming experience in building native iOS apps, with deep focus on usability, performance, Core Data and integration with REST APIs & services.
- Built real world apps that are published on the app store.
- Experience in OO design, design patterns & fluency in Objective-C programming (exposure to Swift or React Native would be a plus)
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, consuming REST Web Services
- Unit/Integration tests
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance UI development with Interface Builder and Code, including Auto Layout