- Develop and maintain new libraries from scratch
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the libraries.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, documentation, organization, and automation.
- Proficient with Java and Kotlin.
- Ability to use Android Studio and SDKs with ease.
- Prior experience as an Android Developer where you have shipped apps on the play store.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- A Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning with Git and CI/CD.
Unibots is a Next Generation Ad-Tech company on a mission to build some really cool monetization solutions for publishers across the Globe.
We magically uplift Ad Revenues, Page Engagement, Internal Traffic for Web & App Publishers.
With us, you get a chance to work in a fast paced, close knit team with access to all the company domains to increase your professional exposure .
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new feature.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ability to brainstorm and come up with solutions to open ended problems.
- Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives end to end.
- Desire to learn and dive deep into new technologies on the job.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals-Operating Systems, Databases and Data Structure.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Prior experience as an Android Developer using Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android NDK
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Passion for products and aspiration to make a big impact.
- Solid engineering principles and clear understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Expertise in implementation of custom UI components along with fabulous animations and write/understand Rest APIs
- Experience working with Google Maps, Social APIs, Geo-locations, Media permissions, SMS fetch, etc.
- Experience in memory management and in designing high- performance apps
Ideal for candidates who would like to be part of the learning process across growing technologies and embark journey on a tech architect path. Very deep into technologies and eager to learn and adapt with technology advancement.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Study, Design, and prototyping of new technology implementation
- Work in Collaboration with teams
- Work on new technologies and solutions independently.
- Should be able to think out of the box and contribute towards project success
Must Have :
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- 3rd party Native SDK integrations
- Maintain versioning on the application and releases
Good to have:
- Knowledge of DevOps
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Work with outside data sources and APIs
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Proven software development experience and Android skills development
Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app
Experience with Android SDK
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
The company is building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging economies
We work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech!
And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students!
The company building the core engineering team and looking for an Android developer who can take ownership and deliver independently.
The best candidates will check all OR many of these boxes :
● 2+ years of experience in an engineering role
● Essential skills required are Java, Android Framework
● Good to have experience in Android Architecture components (MVVM), Kotlin & Dagger
● Experience with early-stage start-up & application published in Play Store is a plus
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate :
● Experienced founding team
● Right to win - The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are
starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action
● Barriers to entry - This is a specialized play with natural barriers to entry, allowing for
significant value creation for all equity holders
● Backed by marquee global investors
● Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising,
decision making, building the team & culture
● All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a
competitive market salary.
You must have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
Strong knowledge in different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
Work Location : Kochi/ Trivandrum
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing the best experience to our user community from UI/UX design to speed and performance. You will think critically to develop native apps for iPhone and iPad. You’ll instrument, measure, optimize and build high quality architectures and code in areas such as Search, Transactions and Profile Management.
End-to-end iOS application development that will produce elegant features that our users will love
Coding alongside the team (comprised of designers and product managers)developing features for our mobile apps
Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
Understand where to make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns
Provide solid feedback on good mobile UI/UX design practices and ways to reduce any user friction
9+ years in top-notch current software development skills which includes Objective-C, C and/or C++
10+ years experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions.
Knowledge of UI and animation frameworks, touch user interface, and MVP application design
Strong expertise in developing enterprise applications on iOS – understand how to scale to millions of users
Familiar with deploying to Apple’s app store and staged rollouts
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Extensive programming experience in Objective-C
Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management.
Strong understanding of working with REST services, databases, caching strategies & asynchronous calls is a must
Good understanding of software development lifecycle along with working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and Jira
BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
Please visit us at https://www.foundingminds.com/
● Build new features & align them with product-requirements
● Build new features & gamification experience throughout the application
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Design and Build iOS product and Platform
- IOS coding using Objective C and Swift Ensuring quality deliverables, fixing application defects, maintaining code and implementing application updates.
- Designing coding, Documenting design, Defect free deliverables.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.
About the role: One key differentiator of FabHotels brand for our asset partners is bestin-class returns. While our online & offline demand teams drive higher occupancies for our partners, this role entails ownership of developing and work on react native side of application development.
- Knows how to embed React-Native in a native (iOS/Android) component and vice versa.
- Firm grasp on JS/CSS fundamentals
- Build pixel-perfect, battery smooth UIs ((layouts, animations, etc.))across both mobile platforms
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Strong focus on app performance
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Grade (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Good in debugging
- Experience in iOS app development is preferable.
Individuals who would connect best with the job requirements are those who:
- Are excited to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, sustainable business
- Are willing to go the extra 100 miles it takes to win in a super competitive market
- Are innovative, resourceful and comfortable with dynamic business requirements
- Fulfil below minimum criteria:
- 1+ years experience in React-Native based app development
- 1-2 years experience in Mobile app development(React-Native + iOS).
- Hands on experience in Redux