Ever dreamt of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you want to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We allow you to be part of a team leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to use different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for an android developer to join one of our engineering teams in Banglore.
2+ years of professional experience.
What you will do:
- Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the app aimed at a vast number of diverse android devices.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the Fintech app
- Mentor other engineers, defining our technical culture and helping to build a fast-growing team
You should apply If you:
- Possess 2+ years of experience in product development, architecture, and design.
- Are experienced in kotlin, or have a strong desire to shift to kotlin
- Well-versed with the latest Jet-pack Libraries
- Have experience with flutter and KMM
- Have strong knowledge of Android SDK, and different versions of Android, and know how to deal with different screen sizes
- Have experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge of Android Architectural Components and Design Patterns
- Are good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
- Are proficient with restful API to connect android applications to back-end services
- Strong debugging and root cause analysis skills alongside data structures
- Are constantly learning and looking for ways to improve themselves and the processes around them.
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
- Work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team
About CAW Studios:
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 70+ geeks.
We have built these products - Interakt , CashFlo , KaiPulse , and FastBar . And we still run their complete engineering.
We are part of the engineering teams for Hapti k, EmailAnalytic s, GrowthZon e, Reliance General Insuranc e, and KWE Logistic s.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
About Caw Studios
Microlent Systems Pvt. Ltd. a leading software development company headquartered in India, working to build, implement, and manage next-gen technology solutions that boost business values while making future-proof business operations considering competitive and accelerating growth of business. In the decade of time span we have succeeded in helping businesses realize their digital ambitions. Our primary working areas are enterprise-grade software, mobile application development, or hardware integration with IoT, Beacons, RFID, or other engineering equipment. Our expertise in building custom solutions has enabled us to work with hundreds of businesses across sizes, industries, and geographical boundaries. For more details please visit https://www.microlent.com/
We are looking for talent who want to challenge themselves, delight our customers and have deep desire to learn and implement new methods, technologies and bring digital awareness across our ecosystem of products. If you are that person - read more on the role
We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
To ensure success as an iOS developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple's iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Proven experience as an iOS app developer.
- Proficient in OOPS, Swift 4/5, Storyboard and Swift UI.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Good working experience of React Native.
- Knowledge of Apple's design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Git and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Basic Knowledge of Gitlab, Github and Bitbucket for the code management
- Basic Knowledge about Jira, Bitrix, ticket management
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Desired Profile :
B.Sc. (CS or IT) + MCA/ BCA + MCA/ B.Tech. /B.E. (CS or IT) .
Experience required- 1 - 2 years
- Subject Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture and containers
- Object oriented analysis, UML and design using common design patterns.
- Hands on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries for Eg. Twilio
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
You can directly come for Walk-in Interviews
- Minimum 6 months of training in iOS is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Swift is a MUST.
- Knowledge of iOS, iPhone, swift, objective-c, Xcode and mac.
- Knowledge of web services (APIs), JSON, XML parsing, map, social media integration and other advanced iOS features.
- Knowledge of GIT or SVN will be a plus.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 300+ excellent engineers.
- Extra Compensation for Night Shifts.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday celebrations, Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration.
We are looking for an iOS application developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT OUR OFFICE IN : Sec. 63, Noida, UP 201301
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Very good experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps.
- A portfolio of iOS in the app store is a plus.
- Git & Gerrit.
- UI & UX experience.
- Experience in Swift4 and above version of Swift.
- REST API association, Locations, and Map API.
Required Candidate profile
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in iOS app design and development
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and
- Experience in imaging/pdf manipulation sdk will be preferred.
- Working experience with PDFTron sdk
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
To ensure success as an iOS developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
· Designing and building mobile applications for Apple's iOS platform.
· Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
· Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
· Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
· Fixing application bugs before the final release.
· Publishing application on App Store.
· Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
· Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering.
· Proven experience of 3 to 5 years as an app developer.
· Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
· Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
· Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
· Knowledge of Apple's design principles and application interface guidelines.
· Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
· Knowledge of C-based libraries.
· Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
· Experience with continuous integration.
· Experience with MAP experiences : tracking and navigation.
· Payment gateway integration hands on experience is must.
· Experience with Appstore publishing.
· Vehicle tracking application experiences will be an added advantage.
So, we are looking for amazing Android developers like yourself, self-motivated and driven to build products with a massive impact on society. You get to work closely with IIT/IIM alumni to build India's next biggest community!
PS: Recently, jM Android App won #GooglePlayBestOf2021 Hidden Gem Award. Join us in our mission to spread #1BillionSmiles and become #GooglePlayAppOfTheYear 2022.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Android Kotlin code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• At least 1-2 years of professional hands-on Android Kotlin and App development experience
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes etc
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• [Good to Have] Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• [Good to Have] Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
• [Good to Have] Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• [Good to Have] A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• [Good to Have] Familiarity with CI/CD
- Website: jumpingminds.ai
- Instagram Page: instagram.com/jumpingminds.ai
- #GooglePlayBestOf2021 Award: jumpingminds.ai/googleplaybestof2021
1. Ariba Khan - linkedin.com/in/ariba-khan-ab8a2944/
2. Piyush Gupta - linkedin.com/in/piyushgupta27/
• Designing and building Likeminds iOS application.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features and building a high quality
• Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before final release
• Publishing application on App Store
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application
• Designing and implementing application updates
• Proven experience as an app developer.
• Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, Xcode and Cocoa Touch
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks and strong understand of development lifecycle
• Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration
Prior experience working in a startup is a plus.
Zapit aims to be a multi-platform single app solution for universal payments using blockchain technology. Our goal is to spread economic freedom by pushing the boundaries of p2p payments by introducing non-custodial decentralised financial services.
We are looking to build smart contracts that can be deployed for real world use cases such as insurances, loans and other useful decentralised financial products. We are also working towards building an economy where concepts like company shares, gift cards, discount coupons, loyalty points and more can be tokenised including NFTs in the form of art, music, gaming items, event tickets, design concepts and more.
- Collaborate with designers to develop a visually appealing, responsive & optimised app for mobile, web & desktop platforms.
- Use Flutter framework to develop great user experiences with effective workflows.
- Build reusable code and robust libraries of UI components.
- Write clean, maintainable and documented code with solid test coverage.
- Participate in the product roadmap discussions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, scale and improve code base.
- Implement methods to understand user interaction and engagement on the product through metrics.
- Minimum experience of 1.5 years in Dart/Flutter development with a good knowledge of native Android & iOS development.
- Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Passionate and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail.
- Should be updated with latest front end technologies and trends.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and handle graceful degradation.
- Should have delivered multiple products.
- Interest in building things from scratch.
- Willingness and affinity to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, work well independently or as part of the team.
- Open Source contributions.
- Interest in Cryptocurrency/Payments space.
- Familiar with Git and GitHub/GitLab
- Equity in the company
- Get to work in a distributed team.
- Handsome pay. (Competitive)
- Fast opportunities for personal and professional learning and growth, tons of autonomy and responsibility, results-driven environment, international team, exposure to a wide array of ecosystems and trailblazing technology, flexible work hours.
Please include something beautiful you’ve implemented in the past if possible!
If you have examples of a project where you iterated after learning new things from potential users, please talk about that!