- Must carry good programming knowledge and exposure to Android application development
- Should be experienced in building, testing, deploying, and maintaining Android applications
- Should be able to work with Java and Android SDK
- Will have experience in wire formats such as JSON, XML.Google Play submission process
- Must have knowledge of ‘In-App Purchase’, Web Service, and Push Notification
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of integrating third-party libraries and social integration
- Working on multi-screen resolutions and orientation of screens
- Design & build applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
As a Senior Mobile Application Developer, you will engineer applications that will run
across Android, iOS, and the web time using Flutter platform and also provide with
consistent performance from designing the application, planning a timeline, and
developing any complicated hybrid application within a short. You get to work with
some of the best minds in the industry at a place where opportunity lurks everywhere
and in everything.
• Create multi-platform apps for Android/iOS using Flutter Development
• Micro code enhancements within mobile platforms like Android/iOS Flutter
widgets for Android and iOS
• Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing
of new apps
• Write clean code, take part in the development lifecycle.
• Investigate technologies, follow innovative trends.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical
systems, delivering high-availability and performance
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build,
deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
• Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to
increase the functionality of the application
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and
technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to
brainstorm about new features and functionalities
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 3-4 Years of experience in a Mobile Application development using
Flutter (Dart) and also in iOS / Android (Java/Kotlin and Objective-C/Swift)
• Proven work experience in software development
• Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI and animations.
• Should have experience working with native technologies like Android, iOS
• Knowledge and understanding of Firebase, SQFlite_SQlCipher
• Experienced in working with remote data via RESTful and JSON
• Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and
• Demonstrated experience in building and managing production mobile apps.
• Familiarity with push notifications
• Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
• Experience using GitHub or similar environment
• Complete understanding of SDLC
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Experience with cross-platform technologies like ionic and Angular/React
• Familiarity with web application development and different client-server
• Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
• Knowledge on iOS distribution profiles and certificates for App store
• UI/UX tools experience
• Desire to work in a start-up environment, able to self-manage and work
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
• A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps
(finance apps, e-commerce apps)
• Effective communication skills in English
• Team player and Critical Thinker
We are Tummoc
Leading the smart commute revolution of India, Tummoc (India’s first Multi-modal Connectivity Platform), intends to build the public transport accessible to every doorstep by making every mode of commute available in your city to travel from A to B.
Commute spelt backwards is "Tummoc" (minus the “e”). That is what we intend to do: Reverse the trend of decreasing public transport usage in urban India!
We're looking for people to help us take on the following kinds of problems:
- Someone’s travelling to airport/office/home - can we suggest them public transport routes with first mile & last mile and accurate tracking of individual leg of the journey
- Someone’s new in the city - can we help them travel from A to B in the most efficient way
- Someone’s planning to not use their private vehicle for commute - can we design the efficient and reliable system to plan their commute with accurate information of public and private transport
- Transition people from private to hybrid multimodal commute
- Someone's traveling home late at night - can we give their friends, family peace of mind?
- Build single mobile ticket for the entire journey
What you’ll bring
- Sound knowledge of Android framework and principles
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin, OOPS, offline storage mechanisms, background processing, networking, multithreading, multi device app development supporting various screen resolutions
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, NDK, jetpack components, android architecture components (MVVM), dagger2
- Strong UI/UX design exposure and experience in developing apps with pixel perfection
- Strong debugging skills along with experience in handling & refactoring large codebase
- Should have a proven track record of developing apps from scratch using the industry standard best practices
- Hands on experience & understanding of material design principles
- Memory management, performance tuning and optimisation experience
- Manage the entire app development and release lifecycle with app distribution
- Conversant with the latest changes in Android development landscape
- Familiar with A/B testing
- Must have experience in app development using Firebase, Google maps, location services, social media integration, analytics platform, event tracking, push notification, web sockets, payment gateways, version control
- Should have experience in test driven development
- Good at data structures and algorithms
- Competitive pay and exponential multi-directional career growth
- Working on an app with worldwide impact - help to make cities usable
- Influence over the product that you and your friends use every day
- Annual leaves plus public holidays
- Lots of team building & recreation activities
- Lots of Tummoc Goodies & Performance bonuses
- Employee referral bonus
We respect time, talent, trust
Apply, only if you possess the above skills, have a never giving up attitude and have a true passion for public transport.
We are looking for a React Native Developer who will be responsible for building native applications that can run on multiple platforms such as Android & iOS.
- You will work as a part of a team to build React Native iOS/ Android Applications for clients.
- Integrate third-party API’s
- Architect, build and maintain excellent react native applications with clean code.
- Write unit and integration tests
- Work with native modules when required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Hands-on Experience with React/Redux/React Native API, ReactJS.
- Should have knowledge about GraphQL and TypeScript.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual Studio Code)
- Ability to keep code elegant and clear.
- 6 months experience as a React Native developer
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are from Surat
2. Have relevant skills and interests
3. Ready to work in Office only
* Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Send Your CV on WhatsApp +91 7777 960 192
Job Type: Full-time
Total Work Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Position: React Native Developer
Experience: 2-6 Years
- Work as a part of a small team that includes other react native developers, designers, QA experts, and managers
- Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes
- Work with native modules as and when required
- Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and iOS
- Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance
- Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks
- Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency
- Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user interface
- Work with third-party dependencies and APIs
- Work with Redux architecture to improve the performance of the websites/mobile apps
- Coordinate with the cross-functional teams to build apps within the stipulated time/budget.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
We are looking for a Sr. React Native Developer to help design and develop a new mobile application.
Roles and Responsibilities
2. Working closely with design and technology teams to gather requirements and formulate solutions.
3. Coordinating with back-end team to establish JSON-based APIs.
4. Deploying and managing application on Google Play Store & App Store.
5. Optimizing application for maximum speed, performance, and compatibility.
6. Making recommendations to address UI/UX issues.
7. Providing assistance to QA to ensure the app is properly tested and QAd.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
2. Strong experience working with React Native on production apps, with knowledge of existing standards and best practices.
4. Experience with version control tools (GIT).
5. Experience with responsive design/implementation.
6. Familiarity with REST APIs.
7. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
9. A good eye for detail and a passion for high-quality user experiences.
Knowledge in any or all of any or all of Swift, Objective-C, Java, and Kotlin is a big plus.