• Design and Build cross-platform mobile apps for Android and IOS using Flutter.
• Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
• Experience in submitting mobile applications to Play Store and App Store.
• Experience with version control tools like Git/Bitbucket.
• Experience with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc. knowledge About firebase.
• Mobile app architecture design and optimization.
• 1+ Years of active development in Flutter (Dart)
• Develop new features using Flutter
• Create reusable widgets and components
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Immediate joiners are more preferred.
About MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
At MobileFirst, we build technology solutions to improve business processes of small & medium enterprises. In the last 5 years, we are privileged to build solutions for Fortune 100 Companies, globally renowned brands, SMEs, high growth startups & ambitious Entrepreneurs. Few of the solutions we have built are used at Volkswagen, NFL & NHL Teams, Taj Hotels, Arvind Group, and others.
About MobileFirst Applications:
MobileFirst is a leading app growth & full-stack development agency.
We build bespoke solutions on iOS, Android & Web Platforms. Our technology stack is Swift, React Native, Objective-C, Java, NodeJS, ReactJS, AngularJS & PHP.
MobileFirst's app growth engineering is a unique consulting & development service which helps clients in areas of DeepLinking, App Store Optimisation, Universal Linking, Smart Campaigns, Customer Churn, Facebook & Google Re-marketing, Customer LTV & Acquisition cost.
Native Android Developer
Location - Pune
Experience –Min 1+ Year
Education – Graduate (should be from Technical Background)
- Minimum 1 year of Android App development experience.
-Work on scrumteam as Android developer-Translate designs
and wireframes into high-quality code
-Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
-Collaborate with a team and take ownership of dev tasks
-Apply design patterns & practices as part of day-to-day coding activities
-Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
-Participate in scrum rituals along with the team sprint grooming, planning, daily standup and other ceremonies.
-Perform peer reviews, improve software architecture, code refactoring, troubleshooting when required
-To be a part of the development initiatives at the company and work in a high-performance team.
- Follow the design and implement the same in the Android App.
- Maintain and manage the App Releases.
Skills Required :
- Mandate Skills - Native Android Development, Kotlin/Java
-Desired Skills -Device integration with Bluetooth, SDK development
- Solid knowledge about Android's release management and Android version compatibility.
- Experience in building layouts using Constraint Layouts for different screens.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Understanding of dependency injection(Kotin, dagger)
Hello Flutter Freaks!!
HestaBit is looking for Flutter Developers to join its team of Development Experts. Candidates having experience Two or more Android / IOS App developed with Flutter. Either Deployed on App store / Google Play store or available on GitHub
- Good knowledge in Flutter development.
- Experience with Version Control Tools like GIT
- Must have good understanding of Cubit or Bloc or Get X.
- Must have good understanding of Swift or Kotlin/Java
- Must have experience of basic animations in flutter
- Experience in Android / IOS Development
- Understanding of the Agile Development Life-Cycle
- Must have good knowledge of Dart
- Must have understanding of firebase services.
- Experience with Third - Party library and APIs.
- CTC: Best In the industry
- Office Address: 247/32 D Block Sector-63 Noida Vihaan Building 3rd Floor.
- Experience: 2-6 Years
- Industry: IT/Software Services
- Functional Area: Software Development
- Role: Software Engineer
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
About the Company:
HestaBit is a leading managed Web and Mobile App development service company. The team ranks as the number one development team for Web and Mobile based projects in the UK.
With its niche focus on Product based startups, the team strives to deliver functional products that are being used by millions of global users today. The company has a clientele in over 40 countries and has been growing at a rate of more than 85% YOY in terms of revenue for the last 6 years.
Our clientele includes Giants like NewsNation, Grey Group Singapore, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Birla Enterprises.
Hiring an Android developer from our IT company Logical Softtech,Indore, M.P.
1) Android developer who has done projects on Android studio or React native or Flutter can apply for the job roles.
2)He should have knowledge in JSON parsing and sdk, plugin, 3rd party integration.
3) Job Location : work from office Indore location only
- Proficient in Flutter
- Experience in MVVM Code architecture.
- Experience in working with API, local data.
- Knowledge in all the updated widgets
- Knowledge in BLOC design patterns
- Knowledge in the Flutter app life cycle.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications in Android and iOS.
- Have experience in Android app submission in the Play Store.
- Have experience in iOS app submission in the App Store.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the iOS Developer, you will be required to create our mobile product (app) on iOS Platform.
- Architecting, designing, implementing, and maintaining native mobile applications used to interact with external hardware
- Writing clean, understandable, robust, and sustainable code for mobile platforms
- Negotiating, specifying, and documenting architecture, tools, libraries, and feature requirements with the software team
- Creating and writing test cases to exercise and validate mobile applications
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Should have 5+ years of professional work experience designing outstanding Mobile App on iOS Platform
- Have worked on an outstanding iOS App before
- Proficient understanding of iOS Concepts
- Proficiency in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
- Should have min 65% in B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech
- The Flutter Mobile Developer will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's new Flutter development framework.
- Prior experience developing with Flutter is mandatory
- Flutter is very new, so even if you have never launched a production Flutter app, familiarity with it is important.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web, is required.
- Additionally, deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps is desired
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Desire to work in a Startup environment, able to self-manage.
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Good communication skills in English
Flutter Mobile Developer Role
- Build Custom packages in Flutter using functionalities and APIs already available in Android native and IOS
- Translate and Build the Designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data
- Fixing bugs
- Use of Model-View-Controller and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture, and developing maintainable, testable, and functional software that meets Instadriver requirements
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and CTO
- Ensure security guidelines are followed in the app.
- Good understanding of working with REST APIs as our app will be consuming data from the backend already in place.
- Experience with working on a Livestream feature and Video Call in Flutter will be an added advantage.
Develop new features for our iOS products
Optimize UI for performance
Monitor and understand customer behavior
Build native iOS components
Solve issues prioritizing based on customer impact
Collaborate with back end developers, designers, product owners to constantly improve the customer experience within the iOS platform
4+ years of experience as a developer using Objective-C and other languages
At least 2-3 years of this experience must be from working with iOS application development using iOS SDK
Knowledge of Cocoa, Objective-C, and Xcode
Knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development
Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications, and environments
Excellent attention to detail
Self-starter, highly motivated, team-player
Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and speaking
We are looking for a full-time iOS developer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining high-end apps for companies from all over the world.
2-Basic architecture patterns of mobile development.
3-Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and problem-solving.
4-Comfortable with Git
5-Writes clean code
6-Fluent in English (you’ll be talking to US clients frequently)