• Design and Build cross-platform mobile apps for Android and IOS using Flutter.
• Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
• Experience in submitting mobile applications to Play Store and App Store.
• Experience with version control tools like Git/Bitbucket.
• Experience with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc. knowledge About firebase.
• Mobile app architecture design and optimization.
• 1+ Years of active development in Flutter (Dart)
• Develop new features using Flutter
• Create reusable widgets and components
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Immediate joiners are more preferred.
About MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
At MobileFirst, we build technology solutions to improve business processes of small & medium enterprises. In the last 5 years, we are privileged to build solutions for Fortune 100 Companies, globally renowned brands, SMEs, high growth startups & ambitious Entrepreneurs. Few of the solutions we have built are used at Volkswagen, NFL & NHL Teams, Taj Hotels, Arvind Group, and others.
About MobileFirst Applications:
MobileFirst is a leading app growth & full-stack development agency.
We build bespoke solutions on iOS, Android & Web Platforms. Our technology stack is Swift, React Native, Objective-C, Java, NodeJS, ReactJS, AngularJS & PHP.
MobileFirst's app growth engineering is a unique consulting & development service which helps clients in areas of DeepLinking, App Store Optimisation, Universal Linking, Smart Campaigns, Customer Churn, Facebook & Google Re-marketing, Customer LTV & Acquisition cost.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficient in Kotlin
- Experience in MVVM Code architecture
- Understanding of using Jetpack libraries in Android
- Experience in RxJava techniques
- Capable of learning a new technology like Flutter
- Knowledge in Android app life cycle
- Have experience in Android app submission in PlayStore
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
We are trying to digitise over 20 million mom and pop shops, and we are looking for skilled iOS developers who can help us do that.
Looking for a core founding member for Zobaze.
• Develop, improve, and maintain iOS apps at Zobaze.
• Convert mockups into modular, reusable and quality code using best practices.
• Design, develop and ship new features in a timely manner.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the app.
• Work closely with designers, backend developers, and QA.
• At least 4 years of experience in developing, releasing and maintaining iOS mobile applications.
• Excellent knowledge of iOS platform, SDK frameworks and fundamentals.
• Expertise in UI/UX/Motion design transfer to code.
• Amazing debugging skills with the ability to write unit test cases.
• Deep Knowledge of REST APIs, API call processing, and Client back-end management.
• Familiarity with Push notifications, Firebase, GCM
• Experience with benchmarking and optimisation.
• Proficient in using Git and TDD.
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Android market with experience in Android development.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of how to work with RESTful APIs
- Strong Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Integrate with our backend web services to deliver better and faster user experience
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Ability to performance tune and scale applications
- Agile development experience
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Passion to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- Working with highly collaborative and dynamic team environments
- Min 3 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
of the software product development life cycle. This will include analyzing system
and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, creating user interfacing
applications (Web Or Mobile) , troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve
frameworks, good analytical skills, the ability to anticipate issues and frame
remedial actions, and excellent teamwork skills.
What will you be doing?
● Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code.
● Design, develop, scale and maintain User Application written in JS or Dart.
● Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
● Validating the functionality and security of the application.
● Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
● Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain
● Meeting with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions
What will you need ?
● Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
● 2-6 years of experience in frontend software development
● Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms, OOPS.
● Understanding & experience with restful APIs and microservice
● Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
Only 10% of India speaks English and 90% speak over 25 languages and 1000s of dialects. The internet has largely been in English. A good part of India is now getting internet connectivity thanks to cheap smartphones and Jio. The non-English speaking internet users will balloon to about 600 million users out of the total 750 million internet users in India by 2020. This will make the vernacular segment one of the largest segments in the world - almost 2x the size of the US population. The vernacular segment has very few products that they can use on the internet.
One large human need is that of sharing thoughts and connecting with people of the same community on the basis of language and common interests. Twitter serves this need globally but the experience is mostly in English. There’s a large unaddressed need for these vernacular users to express themselves in their mother tongue and connect with others from their community. Koo is a solution to this problem.
Koo was founded in March 2020, as a micro-blogging platform in both Indian languages and English, which gives a voice to the millions of Indians who communicate in Indian languages. Currently available in Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu, Koo enables people from across India to express themselves online in their mother tongues. In a country where under 10% of the population speaks English as a native language, Koo meets the need for a social media platform that can deliver an immersive language experience to an Indian user, thereby enabling them to connect and interact with each other. The recently introduced ‘Talk to Type’ enables users to leverage the voice assistant to share their thoughts without having to type. In August 2021, Koo crossed 10 million downloads, in just 16 months of launch.
Since June 2021, Koo is available in Nigeria.
Koo is founded by veteran internet entrepreneurs – Aprameya Radhakrishna (CEO, Taxiforsure) and Mayank Bidawatka (Co-founder, Goodbox & Coreteam, redBus).
Technology Team & Culture
The technology team comprises sharp coders, technology geeks and guys who have been entrepreneurs or are entrepreneurial and extremely passionate towards technology. Talent is coming from the likes of Google, Walmart, Redbus, Dailyhunt. Anyone being part of a technology team will have a lot to learn from their peers and mentors. Download our android app and take a look at what we’ve built. Technology stack compromises of a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies like Kotlin, Java 15, Reactive Programming, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redis, Aerospike, ML, Deep learning etc. We believe in giving a lot of independence and autonomy to ownership-driven individuals.
Technology skill sets required
- Work Experience between 2 to 8 years in mobile applications with desire to work in fast paced start-ups
- Worked on Android applications from scratch. Exposure to audio video content-based applications is preferred.
- Up to date on upcoming trends in android and its ecosystem. Have strong design & amp, architecture experience.
- Sound knowledge about application performance tuning on all parameters like network utilization, application size, play store core vitals and battery usage.
- Experience with dagger, retrofit, rx-android, android architecture components etc.
- Hands on experience with test driven development, mock frameworks, modular code design and popular design patterns.
Passion for all things Mobile and have built complex Mobile Applications with React Native for at least 2 years. Have shipped apps on either the iOS App Store or Android Play Store, and are intimately familiar with their workflows. Comfortable with jest for writing unit and integration tests / appium for end-end testing. Intuition for usability and UI design, with an ability to balance polish with the constraints of timing and scope. Curiosity to remain updated with the newest technologies and frameworks. Comfort with any of WebRTC/Backend Stack/React JS is a strong plus. Most importantly, love coding!
- 5+ years of industry experience in developing mobile applications, web and/or large-scale enterprise products
- Mobile Development Experience: Swift, Objective-C, and Xcode
- Familiarity with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience with standard mobile architectures (MVC, MVVM, MVP, etc)
- Ability to effectively apply software design patterns and architectural principles
- Knowledgeable in building complex user interfaces
- Skillful at writing effective unit and behavioral tests
- Experience with software development processes (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc)