- B.E/M.C. A Or B.C.A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Or Similar Relevant Field
- Strong Knowledge of Android SDK, Different Versions of Android, And How to Deal with Different Screen Sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs To Connect Android Applications to Back-End Services
- Strong Knowledge of Android UI Design Principles, Patterns, And Best Practices
- Experience With Offline Storage, Threading, And Performance Tuning
- Ability to Design Applications Around Natural User Interfaces, Such As “Touch”
- Familiarity with The Use of Additional Sensors, Such as Gyroscopes and Accelerometers
- Knowledge of The Open-Source Android Ecosystem and The Libraries Available for Common Tasks
- Ability to Understand Business Requirements and Translate Them into Technical Requirements
- Familiarity with Cloud Message APIs And Push Notifications
- A Knack for Benchmarking and Optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android Design Principles and Interface Guidelines
- Proficient Understanding of Code Versioning Tools, Such as Git
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration - Good Knowledge of Kotlin.
- At Least Publish 3-4 Application in the Play Store
- Knowledge of Cross-Platform And iOS Development Will Be an Advantage.
- Knowledge of health care and e-commerce domain will be good.
About Celestial Software Services LLP
•Strong in Android, Kotlin, and MVVM architectural pattern
•Great understanding of Coroutines, Memory management, and App performance
•Solid understandings of Connectivity - BLE, WiFi
•Unit and Instrumentation testing knowledge in Espresso, JUnit4 or JUnit5, and Mockito/MockK libraries
•Experience in Dependency Injection - Hilt, Dagger2
•Good knowledge in screen navigation using Navigation APIs
•Good to have knowledge in Jetpack Compose
Company Name: Petpooja (www.petpooja.com)
Designation: Sr. Software Developer (Depends on Experience)
Experience: 1 to 5 Years
Job Location: Hybrid
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our team of developers! We want a developer that possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Work with outside data sources and APIs
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Proven software development experience and Android skills development
Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app
Experience with Android SDK
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
What we are building?
Businesses need to manage a lot of user infrastructure like authentication, identity verification, user management, security and fraud prevention. Developing these solutions in-house can increase the go to market time, deviation from solving key problem, security lapses and frictional user journeys and lead to business losses. To cater these requirements of an expanding business we provide an one stop solution.
Our mission is to remove technical barriers for the companies when it comes to user infrastructure and create seamless structure for integration with our platform that handles security and provides simple and secure access to digital assets.
Sign3 is looking for an Android Developer.
What you will do?
- Own Android SDKs, working hand-in-hand with the founding team
- Design and build delightful user interfaces for native apps on Android
- You will be (co-) responsible for our software development kit (SDK) for Android
- Building mobile apps in both Swift and Kotlin.
- You work independently on your own code, but you also spend time collaborating with others.
- You are involved in all stages of app development and contribute to the roadmap.
- You get the freedom to experiment with new Android technology.
- Ownership — advocate for projects and solutions that need to be launched ground up.
- Min 2 to 4 years in developing Android applications in Java / Kotlin / C++ /
- Worked on SDKs/Frameworks.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns as well as Android specifics.
- Experience with authenticated sessions using authentication tokens and have at-least
- fundamental knowledge of app security.
- Good to have:-
- Experience with Cross-platform frameworks is a plus (React Native, Flutter, Cordova,
- Have implemented security standards and guides.
- Experience building applications at scale.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Mobile Vision, MLKit and/or
- Camera API.
- Good understanding of garbage collection, design patterns and continuously
- discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
Hands on experience in React Native.
Well versed with continuous integration & delivery tools like Jenkins & SonarQube
Well versed in Agile methodology and team coordination in onsite - offshore model
E- commerce experience is desired.
React Native experience is highly desired Other Skills:
Should have experience in working in Dual Shore model excellent coordination skills
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
2+ years of development experience with mobile application development for Android.
- Work closely with the core team for coming up with new features and implementing them
- Work on new products and services
- Provide support to existing applications
- Integrate REST services into mobile applications
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional Skills: Kotlin, Retrofit, Room Db, GSON, (Room/SQLite), MVVM, MVP, MVC, Work Manager, Rx java, Dagger 2, Recyclerview, Custom Solutions & Custom Views, GIT & JIRA.
Lead Android SDK/Middleware Developer
Experience: 9-12 Years
Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of establishing and managing offshore development centers for US start-ups and MNCs over the last 7+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
Digit88 manages and is expanding the dedicated offshore product development team for its US (Bay Area, NYC) based client partner, that is building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform. You would be working directly with a world class team of executives who excel at creating industry leading and cutting edge products.
Digit88 is looking for a Lead Android Middleware/SDK Developer for our offshore engineering centre for our Seattle, US based client partner that is a leader in Conversational AI. Responsibility will include taking ownership of and developing and enhancing the Android SDK and supporting its integration with end user client applications. As a Lead/Senior Android Engineer you'll be tasked with writing elegant and well-structured code and creating thoughtful design with scalability and maintainability. You'll be empowered to provide user design feedback for UX designers and collaborate closely with designers, QA, and product managers. Will work on a cutting-edge app that will be used by millions of consumers.
- Lead the effort to drive the design and development of advanced SDK/Middleware & applications for the Android platform
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team (PM, UX, engineering, science) team to transform user stories into prototypes & production code
- Drive the end to end product development.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work closely with US engineering team and leadership for product delivery
- Work in a 24/7 production environment supporting a live product including troubleshooting, client interaction and planning
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Work with CRM systems and APIs integration
- Thoughtfully apply UI design principles & best practices for Android
- Building an app with best engineering practices
- Identifying & eliminating performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end
- BE/BTech - CS or MCA with at least 8+ years hands on experience in building complex Android apps & SDKs
- Strong in core Java, Data Structures, Collections
- Strong knowledge of Data Storage, SQLite
- Experience with designing APIs and working with RESTful, WebSocket, SSE and long polling
- Hands on experience in building Middleware, SDKs for high-performance applications
- Strong coding skills & ability to perform in a dynamic, agile & entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with designing APIs and working with RESTful, Websocket, SSE and long polling
- Strong practical experience with applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex problems
- Hands-on independent programmer with experience in International product development.
- Consumer facing, enterprise or big brand app development experience and ideally one or two personal projects or significant open source contributions
- Deep knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience building large scale applications
- Experience with MVC/MVVM
Good to have:
- Experience/understanding of server side development is a plus
- Experience in React Native/Flutter/NativeScript is a plus
- Experience /Knowledge with and other CRMs and integration is a huge plus
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- Product from scratch experience: at least 2 products, should be able to work independently with India & US based team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Candidate Must be well versed with latest SDK versions, XCode, Objective C, Swift, UIKit, Cocoa etc.
- Expertise in integrating web services (XML/ JSon etc.) with iPhone applications.
- An experience in using Maps API, GPS services for iPhone/ iOS apps is required.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile orientation, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Core Location.
- To take care of build and release process (Adhoc releases, Final release).
- Should have worked on cocoa touch, story board, core data, auto layout.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud APIs, push notifications, social media integration, and integration of analytics is an added advantage.
- Must have good analytical, debugging, App publishing and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter having the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding his job.