- Design and build advanced hybrid mobile applications using React Native
- Lead the application development effort by being the SPOC
- Build hybrid apps using React Native for Android/iOS
- Publish apps to the corresponding App store/Play store
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance and optimize load time
- Collaborate with the back-end developer to build the RESTful APIs
- Research on emerging technologies and trends
- Participate in the planning and design of future software and technical architectures
- 2 years of hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Hybrid mobile application development including publishing one or more apps to the play store & app store
- Must have developed a Hybrid Mobile application using React. Hands-on Working experience with React Native is a must.
- Experience developing backend services preferably with NodeJS.
- Experience in developing apps on native Android/iOS platforms is a plus
- Experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Strong skills in RESTful web services
- Experience with Agile methodologies would be helpful
Position: React Native Developer
Experience: 2-6 Years
- Work as a part of a small team that includes other react native developers, designers, QA experts, and managers
- Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes
- Work with native modules as and when required
- Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and iOS
- Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance
- Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks
- Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency
- Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user interface
- Work with third-party dependencies and APIs
- Work with Redux architecture to improve the performance of the websites/mobile apps
- Coordinate with the cross-functional teams to build apps within the stipulated time/budget.
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
Key Competencies (Functional):
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
e are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
Skills and Qualifications
Deep Knowledge in Flutter with 2+ years of active development.
Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
Familiarity with the JSON format
Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
Familiarity with Git, Firebase and push notifications systems
Duties and Responsibilities
Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
Fixing bugs and performance problems
Writing clean, readable, and testable code
Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
Knowledge on native android and ios development would be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Skills and qualifications
- Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- 1+ years knowledge in mobile app development.
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and been exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
Required Candidate profile
- Ability to handle and build integration of mobile apps with third-party systems,
- developing Android and iOS apps
- using Flutter, Dart, Rest APIs, Angular, jQuery, Ionic
Perks and benefits
- 5 days working
- Flexible Office Hours
- Health Insurance
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Position Vacant: 3 [1 Senior(2-3 yrs experience) and 2 Junior (upto 1.5year)]
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Qualification:Graduate (Preferable BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ BCA/ MSc)
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the
limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of
our mobile applications.
● Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
● Collaborate with cross-functional teamsto define, design, and ship new features.
● Unit-test code forrobustness, including edge cases, usability, and generalreliability.
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologiestomaximize development
● Proven working experience in software development
● Working experience in iOS development
● Knowledge about MVVM Structure
● Knowledge of Swift 3 / Objective C
● Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
● A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
● Experience working with iOS frameworkssuch as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics
and Core Text
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
React Native Developer (2-4 yrs)
- We are looking for a qualified React Native developer to join our Engineering team.
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms like Android and iOS.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills:
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Hands-on experience on React Native Framework at least 2 years.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN or Mercurial)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM etc.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
- Design and build applications using Flutter, targeting UI and mobile applications
- Create well designed, testable, efficient and reusable code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Ensure the timely and quality deliverable.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Mobile/UI/cross platform development experience and familiarity with hybrid mobile architecture
- 1+year of Flutter development experience
- Experience in handling user-friendly UI based on requirements in Flutter
- Experience in implementing Design patterns and state management concepts
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end service
- Experience with the application submission / provisioning process
- Experience with version control
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Experience on Social integration using SDK's like Facebook, Google+,Twitter,e
Education Qualification: UG or PG
Experience: 6 Months to 2 years
Job Location: Madurai
Experience with developing native Applications for Android and iOS using Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa , iPhone SDK ,Android Studio and Android SDK.
- Hands on Experience with any mobile hybrid framework.
- Independently drive the design and development of mobile application project.
- Conceptualize and design Mobile applications based on need.
- Should have knowledge of Java, Objective C, Swift, GPS, SQLlite, Xcode IDE, iPhone UIKit framework.
- The coder should be well versed with using web services, Interface, Builder & Debugging tools, Google map kits, multitasking.
- Candidate must have independently designed and developed mobile applications
- Knowledge on App publishing process to Stores
- Familiarity with Push notifications, Payment Gateway Integrations, In-app purchases
- Proficient with API request and JSON Handling
- Expert and proficient in clean code best practices.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Design and build advanced applications for the mobile platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Experience designing and developing Android applications, proficiency with Java, familiarity with Android image processing development, familiarity with application development using MVC, MVP and MVVP approach. Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, Agile team development environment
Espresso UI Tests, RESTful APIs, working CI/CD pipeline. Experience on Kotlin will be good
- Work with UX Designers, Business Analysts and Product Managers to get the complete requirements and designs
- Analyze requirements for technical feasibility and participate in designing the solution
- Independently work in scrum team i.e Self managed developer
- Identify reusable components and build/update component library avoiding duplicate code
- Translate designs and wireframes to produce quality code adhering to performance, readability, reusability best practices
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth responsive UIs for the mobile
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance
- Participate in scrum team activities