- Design and build advanced hybrid mobile applications using React Native
- Lead the application development effort by being the SPOC
- Build hybrid apps using React Native for Android/iOS
- Publish apps to corresponding App store/Play store
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance and optimize load time
- Collaborate with the back-end developer to build the RESTful APIs
- Research on emerging technologies and trends
- Participate in the planning and design of future software and technical architectures
- 3+ years of hands on experience in the full life cycle of Hybrid mobile application development including publishing one or more apps to the play store & app store
- Must have developed Hybrid Mobile application using React. Hands on Working experience of React Native is a must.
- Experience developing back-end services preferably with NodeJS.
- Experience in developing apps on native Android/iOS platforms is a plus
- Experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Strong skills in RESTful web services
- Experience with Agile methodologies would be helpful
React Native Developer
It is a platform for creators, influencers and celebrities to grow, manage and monetise their community. It is aimed at both established and aspiring online creators who want to pursue their passion. Our vision is to enable anyone and everyone to make a successful living doing what they enjoy.
- Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Required Candidate profile:-
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with Swift, Java required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
Urgently Hiring Android developer either in Android java (android studio) or React native Android app developer or Flutter Android app developer.
Job Location : Indore ( work from Office)
Experience needed : minimum 6 months needed
1) Android developer must have expertise in designing as well as development on any technology( either on Android java or React-native or Flutter)
2) Must have expertise in implementing api ( json parsing )
3) Must have done some fully dynamic Android app before.
4) Can work individually or in a team , immediate joiner
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalized learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Developing Ownership of company's learning app along with the current developers.
- Implementing all improvements, enhancements and updates required to best stabilize the apps.
- Adding new feature in the apps basis the product growth plans.
- Developing Marketplace inside the apps - Paid content marketplace to be developed and setup inside our learning apps as a key responsibility.
- Working on user analytics, user tracking and refining user experience for apps growth and revenue growth.
- Creating/Managing all paid product transactions in the apps and integration to other applications via API/SDK formats.
- Looking into all other aspects of development and refinement that may come up in the growth plan of our app based products.
- Taking up further development, refinement, growth and updates of our android based solutions, and other solutions as per business requirements.
- Taking responsibility and ownership of the work at all fronts as the company is in the growth stage of the app based products.
- Establishing best of practices, processes, sharp product development and updation systems is another key role, to ensure the company and its products are ready for growth.
What you need to have:
- Be self driven, taking ownership of the work and end to end responsibility of the apps.
- You should be willing to keep learning regularly and aspire to be the best version of yourselves and keep improving it.
- You should be willing to put in the hard work with quantitative results and outcomes and the monetary benefits will be matched.
- You should be willing to spend at least 2-3 years in deep product building/scaling and gain unprecedented experience in the same.
- Profile to Personality Fitment Expectations - an undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn, self confidence to learn and do anything
- Having 3-5 years of deep hands-on development experience in android with end to end product development/management/scaling and ownership.
- Should have developed and end to end managed an app based product with at least 1 lac concurrent users.
- An end user app based product development, go-live, managing, crash management, user management, scaling and growing an app based product experience is important to this profile.
- Strong design sense with amalgamation of development to bring features to best usage is another key expectation of the role.
- Deep and passionate experience of Native android development with firebase, Node. JS, databases, server side integration and development. An end user app based product development, go-live, managing, crash management, user management, scaling and growing an app based product experience is important to this profile.
- Experience in managing, stabilizing and scaling an app with at least 1 lac concurrent users in your past experience.
- Experience of user analytics, apt UI/UX for user engagement, problem solving, and developing products to best serve the objectives.
- Strong design sense with amalgamation of development to bring features to best usage is another key expectation of the role.
- Deep and hands on experience in development on Native Android with the ability to develop all feature requirements that can come up in our app products.
- Ability to develop APIs and SDKs for cross integration of applications with other applications.
- End to end tech product skills with basics of Node.JS , Firebase, My SQL based databases, AWS, Analytics.
- Have complete command on Google Play Console and all skills to use/manage the same.
- Practical experience of user data management, user journey and user engagement to improve app’s usage.
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 7,00,000 to 9,00,000
• Prior experience developing with Flutter is preferred
• Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web, is required.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Following are the required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proven knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Proven knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
We’re currently looking for rockstar developers to help us build a next-gen social audio community engagement platform. Avalon is hiring for both backend & frontend engineering roles. Our tech stack is majorly Ruby on Rails & React Native.
If you were looking for a rocket-ship, this is it!
As a senior front-end developer our primary requirement is that you are proficient in React Native.
Apart from that the job entails:
- Building new features (while squashing bugs) for our growing mobile app to extend device support especially across the Android ecosystem
- Architect elegant and maintainable code with support from the team
- Collaborate with design, data, and other teams to build beautiful interfaces that look great and run smoothly
- Guide and improve the technical direction of mobile, bolstering the technical foundational, improving performance, and re-architecting.
About Tickled Media:
Tickled Media is a technology company that makes great products for parents in Asia. We publish theAsianparent and Africaparent; Asia's and Africa's largest website and app for parents. Every month we affect the lives of 20 million mothers living in these regions. We have offices across Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, and Africa. Additionally, you will get the opportunity to travel to these markets or work with colleagues from these countries. Tickled Media has also raised series C investments from some of Asia's largest venture capital firms.
Total Exp: 4+ years
• Minimum 1 year of development experience in Swift
• 2 - 4 years of experience as iOS developer
• Ability to work independently on implementing iOS features
• Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
• Experience in Xcode IDE, Interface Builder, and debugging tools
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
• Experience in web service and API integration (REST, JSON and similar)
• Experience with network communications on mobile platforms, making synchronous and asynchronous web service calls
• Familiarity with version control(GIT)
• Understanding on builds and release management, including distribution on iTunes
• Experienced in use and integrations of third party libraries using Cocoapods
• Skilled on understanding UI and UX as per the iOS human interface guidelines
• Work closely with other mobile apps
experience in Mobile Application, design & development
Experience with iOS platform (apps for iPhone and iPad) iOS App Development, Xcode,
Strong OOPS Concepts, Swift, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Framework, JSON/XML Parsing,
Third-Party Integration, Push Notification, Design Pattern.
Experience, designing, developing Native application for iOS is a must Knowledge on best practices,
design patterns in mobile application development is a must Knowledge on Swift is an added advantage.
Primary Skills: Objective C, iOS Native app development using web services, Swift, Core Data, iOS, SDK, XCode
Roles and Responsibilities :
Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented- Design principles Working in a team of talented iOS engineers developing amazing native apps Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.