Play or available on Github
3+ years in mobile software development
Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.●
Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that
each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Experience with automated testing and building
Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code,
and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
Intermediate English skills
BONUS, IF YOU ALREADY KNOW: Flutter or React Native
· Develop and maintain code for various native applications and resolve any defects in systems.
· Administer change requests and provide estimation of all risks.
· Monitor all phases of projects and assist in developing specifications and architecture design for application systems.
· Assist domain experts and analyze business requirements.
· Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
· Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
· Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms (as and when required).
· Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
· Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement critical software fixes.
Desired candidate profile:
· An experience of more than 3 years in developing Hybrid mobile apps
· Experience in creating reusable React Native Components, native bridge modules.
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM etc.
· Understanding of REST APIs, Redux, SQLite, Realm
· Ability to write well-documented, clean code
· Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
· Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio)
To develop reusable, high performance and bug-free code.
Develop and mentor other team members for delivering high quality code and best practices.
Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented.
Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development
Flutter, kotlin, Android, Java, Git
> Strong knowledge of Flutter and how to deal with different screen sizes.
> Addon knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android
> Familiarity with RESTful API's to connect Mobile applications to back-end services
> Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
> Should have hands-on knowledge of Kotlin
> Should have the understanding of working on Firebase & Firebase real-time database
> Experience with third-party libraries like Retrofit2 and APIs
> Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
> Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
> Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
> Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
> Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What are we Building at Fyp?
Fyp is a Digital Banking Product for the GenZ. The Fyp App has been crafted especially for the young age audience in India and gives them digital banking experience and helps them to learn different aspects of personal finance and make them smarter with money.
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech with consistent growth in performance in the career.
Experience: 4-6 years
No. of Positions: 5
About this role
Are you interested in building innovative technology that shapes the financial markets? Do you like working at the speed of a startup, and tackling some of the world’s most interesting challenges? Do you want to work with, and learn from, hands-on leaders in technology and finance?
At Fyp, we are looking for Software Engineers who like to innovate and solve complex problems. We recognize that strength comes from diversity, and we will embrace your unique skills, curiosity, drive, and passion while giving you the opportunity to grow technically and as an individual.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Good understanding of MVVM architecture
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What We Offer
- Competitive package and remuneration linked to performance
- Exponential growth, entrepreneurial environment where you can create significant business value and forge your own path
- A platform for accelerated professional development and career growth with significant levels of responsibility and accountability
- Family Medical Insurance Policy
- Experience in React-native, IOS Development (with Swift).
- Experience in IOS SWIFT Framework
- Proven experience in React Native components in native iOS and Android
- Knowledge of React and the Java script ecosystem
- Exposure to other hybrid mobile platforms like IONIC,Sencha, HTML5, PhoneGap, jQuery Mobile etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs development.
- Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure quality of code.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Github.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Skills & Knowledge: IOS Development (Swift), React Native
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android & advanced concepts
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
● Experience working on Databases & Network layer; should be able to implement offline-first
experience for users with low-internet-connectivity
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services