About Nagarro Software
Should be able to join in 30 days or less.
6 days working -Remote working would do
JOB DES RIPTION
Founded by experienced founders and funded by Tier-1 VCs, It's a solution for democratizing the shopping experience on e-commerce platforms. Our aim is to provide a superior shopping experience for all our partners and improve both customer satisfaction and their GMV.Being an early-stage company, we are looking for self-driven, motivated people who want to build something exciting and are always looking out for the next big thing. We plan to build this company remotely, which brings freedom but also an added sense of responsibility. If all this sounds interesting to you read on
- Writing testable and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- implementing business logic and developing APIs and services
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
Skills And Qualifications
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in back-end development with Node.js.
- Knowledge of Node.js frameworks such Resitfy
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Expertise with Linux based systems
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Have worked in any of the cloud based platform AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes.
Traits we value
- Independent, resourceful, analytical, and able to solve problems effectively
- Ability to be flexible, agile, and thrive in chaos
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Refactor, optimize, and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 4 year(s)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Yii, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Knowledge of API’s, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Should have problem-solving skills
- Good experience in oops concept
- Good experience in MVC
- Learn & work on new technologies/ frameworks.
- Knowledge of bootstrap
- Freedom to realize your ideas & individual career & development opportunities.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events that cannot be forgotten, and fun at the workplace with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Oracle Apex Developer:
- No. of Position: 3
- Budget: 12 - 16 LPA all inclusive depending on experience bracket
- Work Location – For Mumbai candidate it will be Mahape - Navi Mumbai; candidates from Pan India who are not ready to relocate can permanently WFH.
- Joining Time – Immediate to 45 Days
- US Client – Long term logistics domain project
- Opportunity to work with a team of 20+ Apex experts on the latest Apex technologies in the market
- Onsite opportunity for tenured employees
- 5-8 years’ experience in Oracle PL SQL & Oracle Apex; (Majority of Oracle Apex experienced required)
- Preferred Education: B. Tech / B. E - Any Specialization, Computers (OR) BCA (AND/OR) MCA
- Experience working on Oracle PL/SQL Programming and DB features
- Proficient in Oracle Apex components is a must
- Knowledge of Page zero concept, shared components, Page rendering & processing, Interactive reports
- Exposure to DBA activities like Table space management, Export/Import etc.
- Experience in Unix Shell scripting
- Exposure to any reporting tool
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility and handle pressure
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to help others
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team on business-critical projects
- Intrinsically cares about the quality of work
- Organized and focused on delivering tasks within defined deadlines
- Would work in design, develop, enhance, test and maintain software applications
- Design and develop SQL scripts, stored procedures, packages, parameterized queries and objects using tools like Toad, SQL Developer, Pl/SQL developer
- Build and maintain Application database schema/objects and account for data migration/upgrades across versions
- Identify and automate routine maintenance tasks
- Optimizing DB queries, stored procedures, Data structures, Indexes and DB Normalization.
- Certify all queries written by software developers to ensure optimal execution of the queries
- Research, investigate and evaluate potential database solutions to business problems/requirements
- Write Test cases for developed queries/functions using PLSQL and Quest code tester.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and mentor developers thru coaching and sharing of knowledge
- Architecture design and Develop new functionality and critical business logic of software products
- Enhance existing applications and software products and design new product
- Strong knowledge on software implementation best practices
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server and/or Oracle database including store procedure, trigger etc.
- Knowledge of security and vulnerability best practices to design secure web application
- Knowledge of web application architecture with horizontal and vertical scalability
- Experience of working with application with large dataset of millions or billions of row in database table
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Collaborate with the team members to understand the client requirements.
- Must have experience in working on frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter.
- Write clean and well-structured codes.
- Produce detailed technical product descriptions.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software along with the databases to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Contribute to all the software development phases.
- Follow the industry’s best practices for writing clean code.
- Develop and deploy the latest features that facilitate the relevant tools and procedures if required.
- Improve the code-base of our products in a significant manner
Position: Senior Java Developer / Tech Lead
Work Location: Bangalore; India
Type of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: 6 to 10 years of Experience
- Proficient in Java/J2EE , core java, full stack development experience ( Database to UX)
- Must be proficient with integration with third-party applications within the enterprise and outside the organizations (API)
- Must be good in writing highly optimized code.
- Must be good at abstracting solutions - reduce time and cost to build
- Experience with Workflow Engines like Activiti will be an advantage
- Good understanding of native Android code/interface with Android apps, if preferable
- Must be an expert in managing data at the application database level - Transaction and Reporting database design
- Must be good in coding & product development
- Experienced with monitoring and observability
- Experienced with production support and debugging (heap dumps, thread dumps etc)
- Experience in Logistics domain is desirable
- Prior startup experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Computer Science / BE
- Ability to handle the team of 7 to 8 members and giving guidance to the team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to respect deadlines and will to perform in an accelerated learning environment.
Key Skills: Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring, Angular, Apache, MySQL, SQL Queries,LinuxEnviroment, HTML, JQuery, Java Script, Version Control, .Net, Activiti, IBatis, Maven – Build, Git Hub, J Bos, CSS, HTML 5, JIRA, Selenium,AWS – Server Handling, Android, React JS
Note: Hiring from logistics and Ecommerce company only and 30-45 days’ notice is ok and can also buy back notice if required.
- Strong experience in .NET, C# Programming, SQL server,
- Strong Object Oriented design and analysis skills.
- Excellent debugging skills, able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system
- Ability to design, develop and implement high-quality code in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must.
- Experience in Onsite / offshore model.
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Understand and develop technical solutions for complex problems that require regular use of logical thinking, reasoning and ingenuity
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs, code review and analysis.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders.