Our client is a brand co-creation platform that transforms powerful ideas into authentic, profitable, and experience-led brands that can define the future of brands in key consumption categories like fashion and lifestyle; food and FMCG, home and decor and beauty and wellness. They are a team of experienced entrepreneurs, marquee investors, and industry professionals who have expertise and experience in building some of the most popular brands in the country. They partner with passionate entrepreneurs to combine their collective learning and experience with data science, digital ethnography, and technology. platforms to build brands that connect to the new generation of Indian consumers.
What you’ll be doing
• Work with brand entrepreneurs to create and implement a forward looking product strategy. Influence technology choices and business strategy in creating multiple D2C brands across Food, Fashion, Home, Beauty and more simultaneously.
• Convert brand proposition into digital user experiences covering pre and post purchase journeys across channels such as D2C, Social Media, Whatsapp, Marketplaces and Metaverse by understanding business economics of brands in their first 1000 days.
• Raise the bar on customer empathy & quality of what we deliver, work with small & high performance teams to build products, managing a fast-paced agile delivery model.
• Analyse macro trends on user behaviour and adoption, predict technology shifts to identify innovative (sometimes first to market) product features and work with multiple tech startups to drive metrics and time to market.
• Talk the data language and drive a working environment fostering data driven decision making while running experiments, identifying gaps and prioritization.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with acute understanding of product market fit for every brand with ability to decide when to scale or sunset experiments/initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technology and come up with immediate & market first product propositions.
• End to end product development functional knowledge cutting across digital shopping journeys, marketing, contact centre operations, payments etc
• Track record of building and delivering high-quality digital products and complex roadmaps, ideally across multiple product categories with geo-distributed teams
• Ability to provide clarity, cut through clutter and being decisive on priorities and metrics.
• Ability to excite people through communication and presenting data in most the ambiguous situations.
• Ability to define short term goals & metrics (sometimes on a weekly basis) and align teams on how-lists.
• Passion for technology and pro-activeness in developing and/or integrating home developed or 3rd party applications.
product is an end-to-end S2P solution designed to transform procurement for product manufacturing
companies across industries. Our singular focus is to create a truly distinctive procurement platform that
delights users and provides a sustainable positive impact on the organizations we serve. We achieve this by
providing transparency and insights to leaders, streamlining and automating processes to improve efficiency,
and driving bottom-line impact by unlocking savings potential.
FactWise received funding from a US-based VC, and we are currently deploying our MVP to initial clients.
With exciting sales conversations in advanced stages across Europe, US, and India markets, we have strong
relations with leading VC firms and a great journey ahead. Our core team has members from MIT,
Stanford, McKinsey, Amazon US, and we’d love to be joined by passionate, hardworking self-starters
looking to align their growth journey with ours.
As a member of the development group, you will be primarily responsible for the design, development,
and maintenance of the product:
• Help define and create full-stack architecture and deployment using React- Django-AWS in an
an agile environment with lots of ownership and active mentoring
• Work with the Product and Design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill
• Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code
• Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life
• Interact with other stakeholders for requirements, design discussions, and for the adoption of new
• Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve customer
• Help scale our platform as we expand our product across various markets and verticals globally
As a young, fresh startup, we are hoping to be joined by self-starting, hardworking, passionate individuals
who are committed to delivering their best, who can grow into future leaders of FactWise
Our client is a luxury home décor brand. It’s nothing less than a revolution in home décor industry- where technology enables world class home interior design.
They are looking for someone who can build an e-commerce system which will give their clients all developments on their projects in a more systematic and organized manner.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond, use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product
- You will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation
- You will also work cross functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Mentor team to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Create and manage a process that drives toward a scalable product portfolio that will in turn drive the organization’s product profitability
- Transforming the product ideas from their most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, and the overall objectives of the business
- Building and executing of new initiatives and roadmaps on the store front, understand the market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities
- Master’s/Bachelor’s in software/computer engineering from a premier institute
- Well-versed with state of the art tech and its trends
- Must have 3-6 years of hands-on product experience working on building products or problem-solving in start-up e-commerce companies
- One who understands products and working of the commerce ecosystem in depth and have a good understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes.
- Are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- Proven record in product development, analytics, computer programming, and design.
- Superior ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with ease
- Critical thinker, Problem solver
- Should be a technical expert with an Entrepreneurial mindset
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
2) We are also looking at someone who has had experience scaling startups at seed/series-A stage to Series C/D and understand how a startup org scales up and the challenges/hustle associated with the same.
3) Tech hiring experience is a definite +++ and we would want this person to stand out in terms of the diversity of roles they've hired for in the past and the companies they have worked for.