Qlikview Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The senior product manager will own end-to-end delivery of Synapisca’s AI based radiology products including defining scope, creating wireframes, creating execution plan, product launch, feedback incorporation and iterations. In this role you would not only get to flex your skills but also learn to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment with a high degree of autonomy. This cross-functional leadership position requires you to work closely with the Engineering, Design, Category Management and Marketing teams to bring new products to life.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, a penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.The candidate must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Understand the healthcare market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Listen to the users on a regular basis and figure out the opportunities to solve their problems.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond which would include liaising with multiple stake-holders.
- Work closely with partners and clients from 4 continents to localize the product builds as per their need and ensure adoption of the new features.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Plan product reviews with engineering teams and reviews with leadership.
- Work on product roadmap, backlog, and deliverables.
- Create and socialize artifacts that clearly communicate requirements including BRDs, user flows, and prototypes.
- Formulate hypotheses and quickly validate with prototypes, user feedback, and experimentation.
- Work with customers, support, and engineering teams to handle and resolve any critical customer issues that arise.
- 5+ years in software product management with a consistent record of timely and quality delivery of software products
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SaaS, HealthTech, Enterprise products etc.
- High bias for action with demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written communication) with a knack for storytelling
- Data Driven with proficiency on data querying and analysis.
- Experience with tools like SQL, Excel, Tableau, Qlikview etc. is preferred
- Have prior experience in the development team and understand how modern development frameworks function.
- Passionate about translating customer needs to usable design and process flows for growth levers and optimization.
- Have Good understanding of funnels, agile & sprints, and wireframes.
- Have the attitude to be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans and display Empathy towards users and also your colleagues.
- Understand how the application functions and the technicalities around it.
- Have familiarity with tools like Google data studio, Firebase, Google Analytics, Product Analytics tools, Sketch and Figma.
- Love analytics and very frequent experimentation
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Associate supports the Data Analytics Manager by proposing relevant analytics procedures/tools, executing the analytics and also developing visualization outputs for audits, continuous monitoring/auditing and IA initiatives. The individual’s responsibilities include -
Understanding audit and/or project objectives and assisting the manager in preparing the plan and timelines.
Working with the Process/BU/IA teams for gathering requirements for continuous monitoring/auditing projects.
Working with Internal audit project teams to understand the analytics requirements for audit engagements.
Independently build pilot/prototype, determine appropriate visual tool and design the views to meet project objectives.
Proficient in data management and data mining.
Highly skilled on visualization tools like Qlik View, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx etc.
Working with Data Analytics Manager to develop analytics program aligned to the overall audit plan.
Showcasing analytics capability to Process management teams to increase adoption of continuous monitoring.
Establishing and maintaining relationships with all key stakeholders of internal audit.
Coaching other data analysts on analytics procedures, coding and tools.
Taking a significant and active role in developing and driving Internal Audit Data Analytics quality and knowledge sharing to enhance the value provided to Internal Audit stakeholders.
Ensuring timely and accurate time tracking.
Continuously focusing on self-development by attending trainings, seminars and acquiring relevant certifications.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI)/Data Analyst to create and manage Power Bl and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. If you are self-directed, passionate about data,
and have business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Financial experience and Marketing background is a plus
- Strong Power BI development skills including Migration of existing deliverables to PowerBl.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Data modelling, Calculations, Conversions, Scheduling Data refreshes in Power-BI.
- Proven experience as a Power BI Developer is a must.
- Industry experience is preferred. Familiarity with other BI tools (Tableau, QlikView).
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Design, develop and maintain business intelligence solutions
- Craft and execute queries upon request for data
- Present information through reports and visualization based on requirements gathered from stakeholders
- Interact with the team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction
- Design, build and deploy new, and extend existing dashboards and reports that synthesize distributed data sources
- Ensure data accuracy, performance, usability, and functionality requirements of BI platform
- Manage data through MS Excel, Google sheets, and SQL applications, as required and support other analytics platforms
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Develop and update technical documentation requirements
- Communicate insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in Developing QlikView / Qlik Sense BI visualizations and dashboards. QlikSense and NPrintiing experience is a must.
- Strong knowledge of building Qlik Sense dashboards applying business rules and data validations.
- In-depth understanding of Qlik Sense Server Architecture, building QVDs and QVFs, applying business rules and data validations.
- Familiarity with charts and graphs, creating complex visualizations for dynamic aggregation Good Knowledge of Incremental data loading concepts and data modeling.
- Additionally, Qlik developers have to troubleshoot issues and provide the necessary solution
Key Responsibilities :
- Development of proprietary processes and procedures designed to process various data streams around critical databases in the org
- Manage technical resources around data technologies, including relational databases, NO SQL DBs, business intelligence databases, scripting languages, big data tools and technologies, visualization tools.
- Creation of a project plan including timelines and critical milestones to success in support of the project
- Identification of the vital skill sets/staff required to complete the project
- Identification of crucial sources of the data needed to achieve the objective.
Skill Requirement :
- Experience with data pipeline processes and tools
- Well versed in the Data domains (Data Warehousing, Data Governance, MDM, Data Quality, Data Catalog, Analytics, BI, Operational Data Store, Metadata, Unstructured Data, ETL, ESB)
- Experience with an existing ETL tool e.g Informatica and Ab initio etc
- Deep understanding of big data systems like Hadoop, Spark, YARN, Hive, Ranger, Ambari
- Deep knowledge of Qlik ecosystems like Qlikview, Qliksense, and Nprinting
- Python, or a similar programming language
- Exposure to data science and machine learning
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
Soft attributes :
- Independence: Must have the ability to work on his/her own without constant direction or supervision. He/she must be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic to strive to put forth extra effort continually
- Creativity: Must be able to generate imaginative, innovative solutions that meet the needs of the organization. You must be a strategic thinker/solution seller and should be able to think of integrated solutions (with field force apps, customer apps, CCT solutions etc.). Hence, it would be best to approach each unique situation/challenge in different ways using the same tools.
- Resilience: Must remain effective in high-pressure situations, using both positive and negative outcomes as an incentive to move forward toward fulfilling commitments to achieving personal and team goals.
Data warehousing architect/ desinger
Data migration architect/ designer
What are we looking for:
● 2+ years working across the domain as an analyst in a Tech company or in fintech startup
● Expertise working with large data sets and prior working knowledge of Excel, R, QlikView, MySQL, Python etc
● Excellent communication and organization skills. Can work freely with everyone from an associate to senior leadership
● Sound understanding of levers affecting an organisation's topline and bottomline and how they could be linked to the product.
● Ability to predict the 3rd and 4th degree metrics movements.
● Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
● Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
● A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and
most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a business analyst, you will:
● Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional and technical features by working closely with Platform technical leads and Architects.
● Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops
● Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be
● Understand client flows and integrate it with the current product offering
● Analyze large amounts of data and derive actionable insights
● Come up with new ideas to improve monetization post data analysis
Why join us?
- You will get to work with an experienced team who has worked in multiple startups.
- Experimenting is the name of the game
- Grow with us. It is a family